Truth.

She's MINE.

i just fixed something OTL sorry

A/N: I’ll just stick in using Aerin lol. Sorry for the previous chapters, you can still put your place in Aerin’s shoes :3

 

“I trusted you Kyuhyun. I trusted you!!” Aerin ran towards the elevator and quickly went inside when it opened. She quickly wiped the tears falling from her eyes, leaving Kyuhyun dumbfounded.

Why the hell did she slapped me?!

~flashback.

Kyuhyun went towards his Dad’s room. He knocked first and slowly opened the door. His Mom was already sleeping while his Dad was busy watching television.

“Dad..” he walked towards him nervously.

“Why aren’t you sleeping? Is there a problem?” he asked, without turning to him.

“It’s actually about Aerin..”

“What about her?” his Dad asked, he lowered the volume of the television and turned unto Kyuhyun who was standing in front of him awkwardly.

“It’s just that… she’s having a problem with Financing, I think she needs assistance… and since Finance was my major, can I help her instead..?”

“I see.. I’ll think about it.” Kyuhyun suddenly grabbed his Dad’s hand and shook it while saying, “Thanks Dad!” he hugged his Dad and went out happily.

~end of flashback.

 He ran towards his Father’s office without knocking or asking if he can enter the room. He opened the door harshly seeing the President standing with his hands on his back.

 “Abeoji! What did-“ he saw Donghae that made him paused for a moment. Donghae slightly bowed to him.

WHY THE HELL IS HE HERE?!!” Kyuhyun yelled at the back of his mind.

“Kyuhyun! Do you know how to knock? What are you doing here?” he eyed Kyuhyun to Donghae to give respect but he did nothing.

“I’m sorry Mr. Lee, but this is my son, the CEO-in-training, Cho Kyuhyun.” He added with embarrassment.

“What did you say to Aerin!?” Kyuhyun gave Donghae a death glare and looked back to the old man in front of him.

 “Kyuhyun! Show some respect!” the President said firmly with a bit loud voice.

“It’s okay Mr. President.” Donghae said calmly as he watches the two.

Kyuhyun clenched his fists with anger but he was still trying to keep his composure considering Donghae’s company.

“I was about to consider your request, but Mr. Lee came in a right time asking me if he can work here to know more about our company, I offered him to be the partner of Aerin and he agreed. So from now on, you don’t need to worry about it.” he explained trying to be calm despite the fact that Kyuhyun didn’t show any respect to him and to one of their treasured shareholders. One more thing that added to Kyuhyun’s anger is that, he saw Donghae wearing the bracelet from the party.

“Mr. Lee studied Marketing, and I studied Finance, Aerin’s problem is Financing not Marketing. And you should’ve told me first about your decision since I’m the CEO!”

I never told him about that but how come that he knew it?

 “Watch your tone Kyuhyun.” His Dad glared at him.

“Abeoji, drop her from her position. Make her my secretary again.”

“Kyuhyun, you kept on pleading me before to transfer her. We even had a deal right? Now that she’s in the Marketing Department you want her back again? Don’t fool around. This is not a game but a business. Now, go. I still have to talk to Mr. Lee.” His Dad stated firmly.

“But of all of the people why HIM!?”

“CHO KYUHYUN!”

So I guess Aerin told him about our relationship before.

Kyuhyun immediately went outside and slammed the door.

Kyuhyun’s POV

I rushed into her office. I turned the knob slowly. I entered her office and I could hear her sobs even though I was facing her back. I don’t think that she knows that I’m here. I felt guilty..  knowing that this sudden uproar was caused by me.. but this is my fault.. my fault. I never thought that, that Guy will appear here! Aish!

Breathe in breathe out. I’m Cho Kyuhyun I shouldn’t be affected on this. I summed up all the courage that I have and speak out, “Aerin-ah.. can we talk?,” walking towards her with a slow pace. She quickly wiped her tears.

“Leave.”

“It was a misunderstanding. Listen to me please.”

“I said leave. Leave me alone.”

“Let me explain first.”

“I trusted you. But you broke it. Do you hate me this much to do these things?! You’re the worst.” She said firmly.

“Can you let me explain first?!” I said in a serious tone. I'm losing my temper already!

“I don’t need your lies.” I bit my lower lip with anger and told her, “If that’s what you believe then fine.” I immediately walked out slamming her door. I ignored the staffs looking at me. I don’t care any longer.

I’m the worst?!

I can’t believe that I’m trying to explain myself to her who just believed on what’s running on her mind. I thought you are smart, but I guess I was wrong.

---

It has been a week already, Aerin and Kyuhyun never sent any message or called to each other. They rarely met in the company. Much worst is that whenever their paths crossed, they completely ignored each other. Moreover, the evil CEO-in-training just returned, he kept on scolding the workers even though they only committed a single or slight mistake. That’s why they became the talk of the whole company.

While Aerin was busy reading a book about Financing, someone knocked at the door. It’s like she didn’t hear anything but  when the door opened, she glanced at it.

“What are you doing here?”

Donghae closed the door and sat at the chair in front of Aerin’s desk.

“You’re supposed to show me around here,” he smiled, peeking at Aerin’s book.

“I’m not your tour guide Mr. Lee. Ask someone else to do that. Please leave if you don’t have anything else to say.” She said annoyingly. He sighed heavily and asked, “Can we go back to what we are before?” Aerin slowly looked at him ferociously, “Did you go here to ask that? And do you think it’s easy? Please leave while I’m still calm.” She looked back at the book and turned a page.

"Aerin..."

"Okay, explain." she said, irritated.

 

“I'm sorry but... I can't. I can’t explain the whole thing.. But I swear, I didn’t mean to do those things.”

“At the party, you told me that you’ll explain. Now that i'm asking you to explain yourself,  you’re telling me that you can’t explain the whole thing?! Stop playing around! Just leave! I don’t want to hear anything from you anymore!” She looked at him straight to his eyes.

“I-it’s for your own good. I’m so sorry. Let’s start anew please.”

“My own good?! Do you know what happened that time?! DO YOU KNOW?!” Aerin sighed heavily trying to control her emotions but nothing happened. Tears just flowed.

“I had no choice. It just happened. I’m really sorry.” Donghae looked up trying to stop his tears from flowing.

“I didn’t receive any message or call from you these past few years and you’ll suddenly appear telling me that you want us to start anew?! USE YOUR BRAIN!” Aerin clenched at her book as the man was staring at her sadly.

If I can tell you I should’ve told you... I almost spilled it during the party, but I’m sorry I really can’t.

“For at least let’s be friends. We can’t work together if we’re like this.”

“We’ll divide our works.”

“Rin-ah…”  Donghae stared at her as he wiped his tears away.

“Please leave..” Aerin said softly. So he stood up slowly as he stared at the lady in front of him.

“Aerin, I’m really sorry. I know that-“ when Aerin was about to say something he still continued, “-it’s too late. Please give me a chance.” Aerin didn’t bother to look at him, he quickly fixed himself before he walked away.

But before he turned the knob he said, “I don’t care if you push me away, I’ll just keep on going back to you, because until now, I still love you.” he said softly with a smile, then he left. Aerin was left sobbing, resting her head on her crossed arms.

Why are you doing this to me?! Why do you kept on wearing that stupid bracelet of ours?! I know I already moved on but why am I still affected?!

 

She was crying almost every night because even if she kept on pushing Donghae away, he stayed at her side which is difficult for her, especially when Donghae was being the same guy that she knew before.

Hiding her feelings was difficult for her, that is why she’s been going to the company three to four times a week only, leaving all the works to Donghae. Rumors were everywhere in the company, saying that Aerin was snatched away from Kyuhyun and Aerin dumped Kyuhyun because of Donghae.

While she was lying on her bed staring at the ceiling, her Dad went inside her room.

“Aerin-ah.” She slowly sat down looking at her Dad who’s walking towards her.

“It’s good to see you here Dad. Is there a problem?..” she asked with a forced smile as her Dad sat down on her bed.

“Cho asked me if there is something wrong because of your absences.” Her Dad said worriedly.

“I’m sorry… but it is really hard for me. I-I just can’t explain it..” a tear dropped from her eye that made her Dad startled, he immediately patted Aerin’s head and comforted her, “I’m your Dad. tell me, what is wrong?”

She buried her face on her palms as she started to sobbed.

“A-appa, you might be s-surprised b-but I had a b-boyfriend before.” She said, stuttering.

“Kyuhyun..?”

“A-ani. W-when I was in high school.” she answered nervously while sniffing since she knew that her Dad knew that she never had a ‘boyfriend’ aside from Kyuhyun.

“D-donghae…?”

“H-how did you know..?” she slowly looked at her Dad who took her hands and placed it unto his.

“I’m sorry… I-it’s all my fault..”

“W-what do you mean?” Aerin quickly removed her hands from his then she wiped her tears as she stared at her Dad with confusion.

~flashback

Donghae was about to go home after designing their classroom for Aerin’s birthday. A guard from their school approached him and led him to a car, he doubted to enter at first but when the car window opened he saw Aerin’s dad. He commanded Donghae to break up with her. He even told him that if he’ll continue his relationship with her or if he’ll tell anyone about this, he’ll arrange her marriage immediately. Since he thought that Donghae was a distraction to her studies moreover, they were still high school students.  Much worst is that Aerin’s dad told him to do that the next day, Aerin’s birthday.

Donghae was dumbfounded by that time, he didn’t sleep thinking about what Aerin’s Dad told him. He knew that Aerin’s dad was strict but he never thought that it will end up like this. He went to school early in the morning, meeting Aerin’s Dad again with one of their classmates. Her Dad even commanded him to kiss the girl because he knows that it’s impossible for Aerin to believe Donghae if he told her to break up with him. Moreover, her Dad told him that if he knew that Donghae was already successful, he’ll give him the sign to return to her side if he still loves her.

He had a hard time, more on had no choice. He did everything to stop Aerin’s dad. Begging, promising that he’ll keep on taking good care of her and etc. but nothing happened, it is like Aerin’s dad’s words are unbreakable. The plan also includes transferring Aerin to different school to move her away from Donghae, which is quite easy, since Aerin was the one who told them to transfer her. He called her Dad asking him why he did such thing, since everything was already painful to him and yet he even moved her out of his sight. He tried to plead him again but still, nothing happened. He even forbid the communication between them since he told Donghae that Aerin might go back to his side.

He asked his friends to take good care of her since he cannot do that any longer. Their relationship lasted until Aerin transferred.

Everything was planned by Aerin’s dad. He was about to invest under Aein’s dad’s company but when he knew that Aerin isn’t working there, he signed to no other than Cho’s company without him knowing that Aerin was there. The meeting at the party was purely coincidental too that Kyuhyun introduced her to him.

~end

“I can’t believe you Dad! I hate you!!” she sobbed really hard as she pushed away her Dad who was trying to comfort her. Just then, her Dad left her with guilt after apologizing to her for countless times.

He was the one suffering all this time and yet I told him harsh words. I even pushed him away! I can’t believe that all these years he was hurting and he still loves me! Why are you so stupid!! You should’ve told me than keeping it to yourself!!

 

She let another day passed before going to work again to fix herself in all aspects, especially her emotions.

“Aerin-ah!”

“Oh Min Hye! Good morning!” she greeted happily as they walked towards the elevator.

“It’s been so long! How’s life? I haven’t seen you around.”

“Oh.. I-I just fixed some things. How about you? How's 19th floor?”

Min Hye looked around and whispered to her, “A hell. You better go back to our side because the evil CEO is back! You better save us. He's seriosuly damn scary!”

“Anyways, I want to switch our job you know. I want to have a hot partner like Mr. Lee!-“ she added as she elbowed Aerin, “-He even has a fanclub here now!” She said excitedly as they entered the elevator.

“Really?”

“I forgot something. See ya!” Min Hye stepped out of the elevator after seeing Kyuhyun alone inside.

---

Here's a preview for the next chappie :3 some randome lines hihi.~  ♥

~“Kyuhyun-ssi, I’ll take MY girl back.”

~“So this is all about Donghae?!”

 

Thanks for those who subscribed too!

comments are highly appreciated! <3