Jealousy?

She's MINE.

A/N: hello new subscribers! Comments are appreciated <3 ___ quite a long chapter ㅠ ㅠ

 

Before she realized that Kyuhyun was there, the elevator closed. He was just staring at the elevator door, looking at Aerin’s reflection. She tapped the 21st floor and turned to him.

Isn’t he the one who requested it? I guess it is all thanks to him.

“Kyuhyun-ah, thank you… and sorry for what I told you before. Everything is clear to me now. Thank you.”

Everything is clear…? Did Dad told her about my request? So we are okay now?” he smirked. Before he uttered a word, she continued, “Everything that happened before has a reason..-“ Kyuhyun turned to looked at her with confusion.

“I’m really thankful that everything is clear. It is all because of you-“ she turned to looked at Kyuhyun with a smile but he turned away, “Donghae-oppa… never cheated on me. Thank-“

The elevator opened.

Kyuhyun stepped out stomping his feet with crossed eyebrows as he held his suitcase tightly.

“Isn’t that Mr.Cho?”

“What is he going to do in our floor?” the staff who just entered the lift asked.

Is he still mad????

---

While Aerin was finishing the pile of works that Donghae haven’t started, the door widely opened. She was busy with her laptop to not notice the person who just went in.

“Good morning Aerin!” he happily greeted her. She stopped the moment she heard his voice. She slowly looked up to see Donghae smiling brightly as he walked towards her.

“Ya~ don’t look at me like that. Do I really look ha-“

“Why didn’t you tell me..?” she stared at Donghae’s eyes as her tears started to escaped from her eyes.

“Ya ya why are you crying??” he immediately went to her side even though he knows that she might push her away.

“You’ve been suffering all this time! Why didn’t you tell me that Dad instructed you to do those stupid things! Why didn’t you tell me anything! Why!-“

Her Dad probably told her already… Is this the sign that I can go back to her?

“Aerin-ah…” he quickly turned Aerin’s chair to him and immediately hugged her as he cried too.

“Why did you let me hate you? You’ve been hurting all this time yet I pushed you away. I don’t deserve you oppa...” She sobbed.

“Ani. You’re the only one for me. I just don’t want to see you marrying other guy. I cannot. So please, I hope you forgive me…”

Aerin quickly stood up that made him surprised because she suddenly hugged him. She shook her head and said, “You did nothing wrong. Oppa, I’m really sorry. Please forgive me if I pushed you away” he broke the hug.

“Ya ya. Don’t need to be sorry. Fix that face now.” He cupped Aerin’s face and softly wiped her tears.

---

Aerin's POV

A few weeks later…

Donghae and I were working comfortably now. Even though he was only working here a few days, he has been a great help. I texted Kyuhyun asking him if he was still mad but I never received a single reply. So I guess he was still angry with me… I am just bothered because before, he replies quickly. And until now, he has been ignoring me.

 

It’s already lunch and my neck hurts a bit. I massaged it, Donghae paused and looked at me, “Does it hurt?” I shook my head and turned back to typing. He stood up and went behind me, he massaged my shoulder and nape slightly, I tried to insist but he still continued. I suddenly blushed for a bit remembering the old us.

He is really still the same.

“Let’s eat lunch!” he happily said like a kid. He removed my laptop away and closed it.

“I’m not yet done with that, Hae.”

“I have to go back to our company afterwards, so let’s just eat before I leave. Besides, I already helped you a lot right?” he smiled to me.

Oh yeah… he only works here for three to four times a week because their company needs him too.

“I helped you a lot and I finished your works yesterday, I'm hungry.” He chuckled, I gave him a sweet smile and said, “Arasso, I’ll treat you lunch as a reward.”

We went down in the canteen seeing workers looking at us. Well… I actually heard rumors that Kyuhyun and I broke up because of this Fish beside me. But I have to ignore them since it’s better to keep quiet.

It’s quite awkward hanging with him as well because we are somewhat surrounded with female employees and some were blushing. I know.. they like him. He’s handsome, gentleman, nice, sweet and rich. Who wouldn’t fall for that kind of guy?

 “You love seafoods right?” I smiled to him and happily nodded. I just noticed that he chose every food placed on the tray. I was about to pay but he did. He also carried our tray while I was carrying the smoothie that he bought.

He led me to the vacant seat near the group of staffs eating. I could feel the stares.

“Gomawo.” I said when I saw that he arranged everything in our table. he sat beside me. I moved a little but he pulled my chair towards him. Now it felt like he was still my boyfriend.

“You didn’t change aren’t you?”

“I didn’t. My feelings were still the same too.” He smiled angelically.

That made me blushed. I quickly drank the smoothie unconsciously.  I forgot that it was his.

“Uh, sorry.” I apologized embarrassingly. “It’s okay, we already ki-“ I covered his mouth. Oh my gosh, stupid Donghae. I eyed him but I guess he didn’t understand it so I removed my hand and whispered to him, “Keep quiet.” He looked at me with confusion but I think he understood it already because he nodded slowly.

No one knows in the company that he was my ex-boyfriend except for Kyuhyun.

“By the way, can I borrow your phone? I need to call Hyung. Mine already ran out of batteries.” I shoved my phone from pocket. Kyuhyun didn’t even sent me a single message even though I already apologized… Sigh. It has been so long..

“Hey.”

“Err. What?”

“Your phone.”

“A-ahh…” I quickly gave it, ignoring the thoughts about Kyuhyun.

Author's POV

Huh. What do they think of this place? A fancy restaurant? They even shared on one drink. Crazy. And look at them giggling while eating. And whispering to each other. Yes he is good looking, ri-

“Mr. Cho, your pants…”

“Uh. What?” He snapped as he pointed at Kyuhyun's pants.

“Aish!” he was wearing a white pants and the sauce from his meal got spilled on it. He quickly wiped it off using his handkerchief, but it’s still there.

“AISSSSSSSH!” He whined. He paused for a moment and looked around, “What are you looking at?!” He glared at them and so they went back to their own business. He immediately stood up trying to remove the stain from his pants.

Suddenly, an employee bumped on him.

“Aish!” he walked away and quickly paused when he realized that the employee fell on the floor. He immediately ran towards her.

 “Next time be careful.”  He said as he assisted her to stand up, afterwards he went to the restroom.

“Kyuhyun-ssi?” he looked up seeing Donghae washing his hands. He ignored him and splashed some water into his hanky.

“Oh, what happened?” he asked, continuing to ignore him and wiped the sauce out of his pants.

“What happened..?”

“Can’t you see?” he answered him bitterly.

“You mad?”

Shut up will you?!

He offered Kyuhyun a tissue but he ignored it and continued wiping his pants.

“I heard you and Aerin broke up.” After hearing it from Donghae, he shoot glares to him and was about to walk out but Donghae blurted out, “Kyuhyun-ssi, I’ll take MY girl back.”

“Who told you that WE broke up? And do you think that I will give HER to YOU?! WAKE UP!”  He glared at him and slammed the door.

Before Donghae went out from the rest room, he got a call then he left.

He immediately smiled while walking towards Aerin.

He helped her… he helped her… it is so new to see that he helped someone e-

“Hey! You are spacing out again.” He said as he sat down.

“Oh sorry.”

“There is a problem in the company now. Hyung needs me. I guess I’ll be back here after two to three days? I will just call you okay?” he smiled as I nodded slowly.

---

Aerin’s POV

After lunch with Donghae-oppa, I immediately went back to my office. To my surprise, Mr. President was there. I guess it was because of my absent days and I left dozens of work in Hae’s hand last few weeks. I bowed to him nervously but before I utter a word he suddenly asked me, “Did you and Kyuhyun fought?”

I can’t answer… It’s because of Donghae being my partner here… I just can’t tell it.

“So it’s a yes? I heard you guys broke up.” I slowly looked at his eyes, if you just know… everything was because of a deal we had. It is a fake relationship…

“Aerin-ssi, please reconcile with him. I don’t know if I should tell you this but he doesn’t really work at all. He kept on playing on his laptop too. I think you should remain by his side. He was been like this since I transferred you here, although it was all because of him.”

“I-I got this position b-because of him?”

“He didn’t tell you?” I shook my head.

“He told me, more like plead me to transfer you here because he said that you wanted this position moreover you were a Marketing graduate. I kept on ignoring him but since he always slacks here in the company I told him that if he was able to convince someone to invest a huge amount, I’ll grant his request. Miraculously, he did work hard and here you are.”

He did that?!

He even explained to me that Kyuhyun requested about the Financing thing but since Hae wanted to work here, he just dropped Kyuhyun’s request and asked Donghae to become my partner instead of him. I was dumbfounded.

I didn’t listen to him… I even told him hateful words but he actually did these things for me.

“I.. didn’t know about this…” I said honestly, the President was quite surprised, he walked towards me and patted my shoulder.

He even told me something that made me more surprised.. What am I supposed to do now.. I need to apologize. I felt sorry for saying those words to him. I quickly called him but he rejected it. I guess I have to finish working here before I talked to him.

---

It is almost a week when the President talked to me. I guess they were still not informed about what we talked about.

Kyuhyun’s POV

Eating together, going together in the company, laughing together etc. Crazy. Can somebody shoot them and make them realize that this is a working place not a park.

I was about to ask someone to make a coffee for me but I heard them gossiping about Aerin, me and that Shareholder, saying that we broke up because of that Shareholder.

“Will you shut up?! You are not here to gossip, but to work!  Do you all want to get fired?!” I shouted at them. They were apologizing and so I went back to my office. Stupid employees!

She texted me again telling me that we need to talk. Huh. Talk to your Donghae.

---

Author’s POV

She tried to talk to him for days but nothing happened.

 “He didn’t sign again?! And he what?”

“He asked me from what department I belong, when I answered him he told me to tell you to redo everything.” her staff said with a nervous voice.

“I’ve had enough!” Aerin said firmly. She brought the files back to Kyuhyun’s office, seeing Kyuhyun playing Starcraft.

“Don’t you have manners?!” he said without looking at her. Aerin walked towards him and closed his laptop.

“What the-“ he saw Aerin glaring at him, he looked away and said, “Didn’t I told her to tell you to redo that?”

“Just sign it. I review it for a couple of times and there wasn’t a single mistake. And as you see, President already signed too.” Aerin said, trying to keep calm.

“Move that piece of trash away from me before I throw it away.”

Aerin grabbed Kyuhyun’s laptop and scowled as she showed the file to him, “You didn’t even read this!”

“Give me back my laptop!” Kyuhyun whined.

"Sign this first!"

“If I tell you to redo everything, do it. You have a partner right? And yet you’re going to pass me a piece of crap?! Give me back my laptop before I tear that file into pieces. Revise it with your PARTNER.” He glared back.

“So this is all about Donghae?!” she sighed and placed back Kyuhyun’s laptop to his table. He didn’t reply to her. And so she immediately walked away but before she turned the knob she stated, “I am sorry for what I told you before but please don’t involve Donghae-oppa.” She walked out from his office.

She closed the door and sighed heavily,  ignoring the employees who were looking at her confusingly as she paused from walking. Just then, Kyuhyun pulled her inside his office.