11

She's MINE.

 

Suddenly, Kyuhyun pulled her inside his office back. She got startled because Kyuhyun pinned her to the wall and was trapped by his long arms.

“What are you doing?!” Aerin was trying to push him, but he didn’t even move. Their bodies are so close, that makes it harder for her to push him. “Kyuhyun, move!” she yelled at him. But Kyuhyun was still staring at her.

“He hurt you and yet you allowed him to enter your life again!? What now?! Both of you were going out again?!“

“Calm down will you!” she said trying to put Kyuhyun’s arms down.

“Do you still love him that you easily accepted him?!”

“Cho Kyuhyun, move aside!”

Aerin turned to see Kyuhyun’s eyes.

“As I said before, everything was clear already.. p-please move.” she said, trying to be calm but still, there was nervousness all over her body.

“And so you accepted him again? Are you nuts?!”

“Damn it Kyuhyun! Stop yelling at me! You’re scaring me! Stop being like this! I need to go!” She said looking at Kyuhyun straight to his eyes.

“Why?! Are going to him!?” She was still kept on trying to push him.

“ANSWER ME!!”

“I’m not! I’m going to redo the file! And don’t talk to me as if you’re my boyfriend!”

Due to anger, Kyuhyun punched the wall so hard, Aerin was startled with what he did.

“Kyuhyun.. y-you’re bleeding..” He was still staring at the girl in front of him with a serious gaze. He didn’t even bother to look at his hand.

“Stop this Kyuhyun! Look at your hand!” she was about to touch Kyuhyun’s bleeding hand but he moved it away and trapped her again.

“I AM YOUR BOYFRIEND!”

“That was before! And it was a fake relationship! So will please move aside?! Let’s go to the clinic!”

 Kyuhyun smirked at her and glared at her. “So are you telling me that you are going out with that stupid Shareholder, HUH?!”

“What is it to you?! Are you jealous??” she asked playfully though she was still nervous because of Kyuhyun’s fierce stare. But he did not answer her, he just kept on staring at her.

“ARE YOU REALLY DUMB?!”

“Kyuhyun-ah, stop this game okay?” she said softly still looking at his serious eyes as she kept on trying to push him.

“Donghae and I we-“  she added but cut off by Kyuhyun who suddenly cupped her face and kissed her harshly. Aerin was surprised on what he did. She immediately broke the kiss and slapped him.

“WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT?!” she yelled at him as she wiped her lips with the back of her hand as she pushed him away. By that slap, Kyuhyun seems like he went back to his senses. When he saw  Aerin walking out, he grabbed her hand once again. She kept on hitting Kyuhyun but nothing happened. Just then, he back hugged her.

“S-sorry..” He said softly that made Aerin stopped from resisting. His sincere voice made her calmed down even after on what he did.

He buried his eyes on Aerin’s shoulder while he hugged her tightly considering it was the first time that he hugged her. Her mind was all blank what Kyuhyun did…

“I’m so sorry. I lost my temper. I’m sorry.”

“A-arasso arasso.” She answered though.

“You better go to the clinic! Your hand is-“ she was cut again by Kyuhyun while she was looking at his wounded hand.

“Aerin-ah… can you just… please… stay by my side?...”

“I-“

Before she continued, the door opened. It was Donghae. He saw that Kyuhyun was hugging her from the back, but Aerin’s hands were at the side. He immediately removed Kyuhyun’s hand and pulled Aerin from him. He was surprised to see Donghae at his office. When he was about to asked what he is doing there, Donghae quickly punched him that made his lips bleed. Kyuhyun froze at that moment.

“Oppa! What are you doing?!” she asked as she immediately checked on Kyu’s lips.

“Let’s go to the clinic.” She said worriedly but when she saw that Kyuhyun was about to fight back she quickly dragged Donghae away who was yelling and pointing at Kyuhyun, “She is not your girlfriend anymore so you better not touch her!”

A-aerin…

If that news reached the President, they are all dead. Especially Kyuhyun.

So Aerin told Min Hye to tell the employees not to spread or create any rumors because if Kyuhyun will be scolded, all of them will be punished by the evil CEO.

---

Donghae’s POV

I was on my office finishing some works before I go back to our company. I got bored so I went to Aerin’s office but she was not there. When I asked the employees, they told me they do not know. While I was looking for her, I heard some of the workers gossiping that she got pulled by Kyuhyun back into his office. So I immediately ran there. Seeing that CEO hugging my Princess. I know they broke up already. My mind went blank, I ran towards him and pulled Aerin away. I gave him a punch though I know he was the CEO in this company, I don’t care what will happen anymore.

I just realized that Aerin and I were back in her office. I immediately hugged her that made her surprised.

Cho Kyuhyun. I don’t care if you are the CEO of this company. I will get my Princess back no matter what.

Author's POV

A few minutes later, when Donghae finally calmed down, they were asked to go to the President’s office immediately.

 “Is this because of what the President told me? Or is it because of what happened earlier this day?” Aerin nervously asked herself as she kept on playing with her fingers while standing beside Donghae inside the elevator who was not even bothered that they were called.

“Everything will be all right. Trust me.” he confidently said as he patted her head.

When the lift reached the President’s floor, they immediately headed towards his office, seeing Kyuhyun’s lips with bruise while he was covering his wounded hand with his other hand.

Stupid Kyuhyun! He didn’t go to the clinic!

They were surprised to see each other together in his office. Kyuhyun who was trying not to make any scene was glaring at Donghae so badly. While him on the other side, pulled Aerin towards him that made Kyuhyun shoot more glares to him.

Aerin and Donghae bowed to the old man in front of him.

“Sit.” The President led them to the couch. Donghae who was about to refused got pulled by Aerin. She was between the two guys. When the President called his secretary to prepare some coffee, Donghae immediately pulled Aerin away from Kyuhyun that made him clenched his fist.

“I’ll go straight to the point. I already informed Ms. Song about this too. A week ago? Am I right?” he turned to Aerin who was looking at him nervously. So she nodded quickly as she stared to the old man.

“I am thankful that Mr. Lee was here to help her. But then… the company was in a mess right now.” he glanced at Kyuhyun and looked back to Donghae and Aerin.

Is this the reason…?

Suddenly, someone knocked at the door. It was his secretary carrying a tray with four cups of coffee. She bowed first, afterwards she placed the cups of coffee in the table.

“Mr. Cho… w-what happened to your lips?” she asked worriedly as she stared at Kyuhyun’s lips. He immediately glared at her that made her stepped out of the office. The President who forgot to bring his glasses walked towards Kyuhyun to look closer.

“A-Abeoji. Talk now. I’m tired.” He said as he turned his head side ward.

“What happened to that?!”

“I-I slipped on the bathroom last night. End this quickly so I can go home.”

“But you-“

“Aish. Just go on with this stupid meeting.” He scowled. The President sighed and sat down on the couch opposite to where the three were sitting.

“As I said earlier, the company is in a mess now… That is why I actually asked Aerin last week to be Kyuhyun’s secretary again.”

“MWO?!” Donghae and Kyuhyun said in unison while Aerin lowered her head.

This is not a good timing for this Uncle.” She sighed.

“B-but how about the Marketing Department Sir?!”

“Mr. Lee, Aerin and I talked about this a week ago. I told her to finish the things that she can accomplish and to arrange her things because she will go back as Kyuhyun’s secretary again this week. And that will be tomorrow.”

“But Sir, isn’t it too sudden? And I was not informed about this.”

“I thought about that decision for a couple of times. And there is no one who knows this aside from Aerin and I told her that I will inform the both of you about this by myself.”

The company needs Kyuhyun, but he needs Aerin so that he can work properly again.

“Then what about me?”

“You will still be on Marketing Department.”

There is a way to know about this…

----

“Rin-ah, I’ll see you tomorrow ‘kay?” he smiled, though deep inside him he was disappointed and angry at the same time.

“Take care okay?-“ she hugged him.

“Oppa, you better apologize to Kyuhyun.”

“Nahh. I’m going.” He kissed her cheek lightly and hugged her again before he left.

----

In the next day…

Aerin did not sleep that much thinking about what happened last time. As usual, she got into the company, late. She kept on yawning with her half closed eyes. When she reached her office room, she lazily placed her shoulder bag on the couch and stretched her arms upward and yawned.

She immediately put down her hands and got startled with Donghae's kiss on her cheek.

“Ya!” she winced as she rubbed her arm. Donghae was smiling to her brightly as he was poking her arms with paper bag. He handed it to her as she peeked on what is inside it.

“You haven’t eaten right?” he watched her as she sat down while taking the lunch boxes from the paper bag.

“Whoa~” she said with amusement, while Donghae sat beside her as he stared at Aerin who was scanning the food with amusement.

“What do you need from me?” she joked as she turned to him with a playful smile.

“You haven’t eaten aren’t you?” he smiled angelically as he pinched Aerin’s cheek lightly.

When she started to eat, he asked, “Like it?”, as he looked at her who just nodded while chewing.

Suddenly his stomach growled that made her laugh and spat some of the rice on his face.

 “You didn’t eat too?” she chuckled, “Come here.”

“Are you going to spit another rice on my face?” he asked playfully as he moved closer to her. She was handing Donghae the chopsticks but he shook his head and said, “Feed me.”

She raised her eyebrow, chuckled and continued eating. When Hae’s stomach growled again, she immediately grabbed her bag. She was about to wiped the chopsticks with tissue but he snatched it from her that earned him a glare.

“You don’t have to wipe it. We already kissed.” He teasingly said. She was about to hit Donghae but he suddenly grabbed her hand, pulled her towards him. He was staring at her eyes while their faces were few inches away from each other. He stared at her and pecked her lips, “I miss that. I miss us.” he said as he glanced at Aerin’s lips and back to her eyes while she was looking at him blankly. He moved closer and closer to her who was still surprised and froze on the sudden action of Donghae. He closed his eyes as he was about to close the gap between them....

Kyuhyun commented, "How sweet."

---

i don't know when to update next ><" so I'll greet my second bias in advance :3

ADVANCE HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE DONGHAE ♥♥♥♥♥

greetings from me and Ryeowook :3