23

She's MINE.

A/N: Hope you'll enjoy this chap~^^

 

Aerin's POV

 

“Aerin… do you like him?”

I looked straight to his eyes and answered…

“No.”

Lie.

A sweet smile was drawn on his lips as he pulled me for a hug, whispering, “Thank God… because I don’t know what will happen to me if I lose you again.” I wanted to cry… this is the first time that I lied to him.

I hugged him tightly. I don’t know what to answer back. But all I know is that… I’m really guilty and felt so sorry. I think that I still love this guy… but… I know that I have feelings for Kyuhyun as well.

Fix that feeling of yours…

If I’m going to choose… I’ll choose him.

A few weeks later, I was staying on Hae’s company more frequently. Actually… I already signed the contract but I didn’t tell Kyuhyun. He didn’t talk to me either after he knew that I always go out with Hae. I always refused him whenever he asked me that he’ll drive me home etc. We rarely talk as well since we were both busy and he was ignoring me.

I was helping him reviewing some things like what I was doing on Kyu’s company. Afterwards, we walked together happily going to his car. Donghae opened the car door for me, but before I entered his car…

“Ya Aerin, I’ve been waiting for so long.” We turned to Kyuhyun who was leaning against his car, just behind Hae’s car. What is he doing here?!

“Ya?!” I heard Hae muttered bitterly.

“What the hell are you doing here?!” I scowled. I glanced at Donghae,  he was looking blankly at me, more on wanted me to explain.

He turned to Kyuhyun and said, “I didn’t expect you to be here Mr. Cho.”

“Well… my instinct brought me here.” he chuckled. I shoot a glare to him, however, I didn’t think that he saw it since he was busy looking at Hae.

“Let’s just go Oppa, ignore him.”

“Why don’t you check your phone?” What’s with this phone thingy? His calls?

I shoved my phone from my pocket. Omo! I didn’t notice Auntie Cho’s call. “Wait for a moment Hae.” I mumbled as I signaled him that I have to call.

“Oh Aerin-ah!” she answered excitedly.

“I’m sorry for not answering your calls Auntie. I noticed your call just now.” Sorry

Auntie.

“Omma, she purposely didn’t answer it!” Kyuhyun yelled out. I glared at him. Stupid Kyuhyun to shout that loud.

“Don’t listen to him Auntie.” I stared at Hae who was watching me.

This is so awkward… to talk with Kyuhyun’s mom on the phone, in front of Donghae.

She giggled and said, “Aigoo~”

“Anyways, I called to invite you here for dinner. I cooked seafood dishes for you!”

It’s rude to say no since she cooked some dishes for me. But I can’t leave Donghae behind. However, it will be awkward coz it’s the Cho’s residence and Kyuhyun’s dad knew about our past.

“A-auntie, can I bring someone along? He’s a shareholder in the company…”

It lasted for a few seconds before she answered, “Sure. We’ll wait for you. Take care honey.” She hung up.

“Oppa, her Mom called for a dinner, let’s go.” I said nervously.

“I still have lot of things to do… I’ll just drop you there.”

I nodded. I noticed his sad face that made me felt sorrier for him. Why do these things happening at the same time?

“Ya~ he said he has stuffs to do, let’s go.” Kyuhyun butted in.

“Ani. I’ll do it later. Hop on.” Donghae glanced at Kyuhyun then he drifted his gaze back to me.

I entered his car awkwardly, thinking the whole time on the possible situations that might occur. I was instructing Donghae on the directions on how to go to Cho’s residence until he asked, “Does he really call you that way?”

I turned to him, “Call what?”

“Ya and Aerin.”

“Hm. We’ve been calling each other informally for the past few years already.”

“So you were friends for years, more like he filled my spot.”

My spot… sounded like it has double meaning. I let out a sarcastic smile as I observed his reaction, “You think so?”

“Hm. But I think I still own that special place in your heart.” I gave him a sweet nervous smile. I couldn’t say… yes, you still own it… sorry Donghae…

Someone will get hurt… more on, Hae will.” Hyukjae’s words are powerful enough to make me realize that I’m on a miserable state.

We arrived at Cho’s residence after a long ride. Their maids and Auntie Cho welcomed us. I must say that it was awkward since Auntie Cho almost dragged me from him. So I held on his arm and kept him accompanied the whole time. When we reached the dining room, it really surprised me.

The only available seats are on Kyuhyun’s left and Ryeowook’s right.

“Good to see you here Mr. Lee and Aerin, have a seat.” Uncle Cho told us politely. I glanced at the seats and Kyuhyun who was eyeing to the chair next to him. He even glared at my hand that was holding Hae’s arm.

“Ryeowook-ssi, can we sit here?” I tapped the chair on his right. He turned to me worriedly as he gave me I’m-dead-to-Kyuhyun look.

“Ryeowook-ah, sit beside Kyu.” Uncle Cho suddenly asked that made me surprised. He transferred seats, Hae pulled a chair for me that took their attention. He sat next to me afterwards.

We were eating awkwardly, it was so quiet until Uncle Cho talked about business with Hae. I, on the other hand, kept on exchanging glares with Kyuhyun since he has been observing me and Donghae the whole time. Felt like his eyes were CCTV. And... I was like him too... I couldn't help myself from looking at him. Maybe because I was always with Hae that I kinda missed his face.

“I heard that you just started to build your new airlines a few months ago and now it’s ready to fly. We’re lucky to have such industrious shareholder in our company.” Uncle Cho proudly said. Donghae chuckled, “Thank you Mr. President.”

We continued to eat again while they were talking about business stuffs and things. There were times when Donghae placed some foods on my plate. He even asked me to eat the carrots that I separated. They almost got into an argument with Kyuhyun coz of those carrots.

When we started eating desserts, I exchanged our plate. Why? He took a bite from the served cake but I guess it was too sweet that’s why he was eating slowly. I exchanged my sliced fruits to the cake that Mr. President offered to him.

“He doesn’t like sweets.” I said. When I ate some of the cake, I was right. It was too sweet. When I was enjoying the food while talking to Hae, I noticed that they were staring on us. Omo, I forgot that we were on Cho’s residence and yet we were like in different world.

“I’m done.” Kyuhyun wiped the corner of his lips with napkin, glaring at me as he walked out, pushing the chair on the table harshly.

Kyuhyun

“I’m sorry about that Mr. Lee.” Uncle apologized.

After eating, we stayed there for half an hour until Donghae got a call. I was about to go with him but Auntie told me that she have to talk to me. Donghae wanted him to drive me home. However, Auntie assured him that their driver will do that. So he bid goodbye to them on the living room and told them that I’ll him on his car.

“Oppa…”

“You’re going to say sorry again aren’t you?” he let out a sweet smile as he caressed my cheek with the back of his hand. “Aigoo my Princess, don’t be sorry. Take care okay? Call me right away when you got home. Call me as well if you want me to drive you.”

I nodded with a smile, “So… see you tomorrow my Princess?”

“Yup.”

“I love you. Goodnight baby.” He planted a kiss on my lips, then droves off. I wasn’t able to answer, I don’t know what to answer him too, so I just nodded.

I went back to the living room seeing Auntie Cho massaging Uncle’s shoulder. She smiled to me worriedly as he mouthed, “Kyuhyun.”

“Talk to him now. He must be crying the whole time.” Ryeowook approached me, mocking. “As if. And why should i?”

“You need to talk.”

“I’ll go there if you promise me that you won’t lock the door.”

“I won’t. We won’t.” He smiled with assurance. I was about to refused but I glanced at Auntie who was looking sad. So I decided to go.

I walked upstairs still thinking about what happened earlier. When I was already standing in front of his door, my legs trembled for a moment. I knocked on his door and turned the knob. I slowly opened the door, “Kyuhyun?” I called out as I opened the door widely. There was only a laptop opened on top of his bed. I closed the door, calling out for his name again. Still, there’s no answer.

I walked and looked around, maybe he’s hiding? Err, why do I have such childish mind. I felt a cold breeze ran on my skin. I rubbed my arms as I walked towards the opened door with light green curtains on the sides.

“What are you doing here?” He asked. I walked a few more steps seeing him leaning against the wall near a small round table with wine. Oh, he’s still wearing his office clothes.

“Auntie told me to go here…”

“Ah, that’s it? You already stepped here, now go.”

“Ya! What’s wrong with you?!” I hissed.

“You’re asking what’s wrong?! Why don’t you ask yourself?!” He turned to me, glaring.

“You were the one who just left us with that rude attitude and yet you were mad?!”

“Because you were making me feel that I’m nothing to you.”

“Ah… really?” is all I could say.

He shot a death glare, “Yes really!! Didn’t I tell you that you’re mine already weeks ago?! You were always spending time with him that it seems like you were glued to each other! And now, I just asked my Mom to cook dishes for you since I wanted to spend some with you ALONE and yet you asked him! And, wow, you even ate on the spoon that he used. Moreover, you kissed in front of me!!” He yelled out.

Shared on one spoon? Is it the time when I exchanged our plates? I was in disbelief hearing these things from him.

In front of him?

Oh wait, he probably saw that Hae kissed me, from this balcony.

“Such a kid.” I chuckled.

“Don’t laugh.”

“I’m not.”

He was glaring at me earlier but now it felt like he was just staring at me.

“What?”

He suddenly took off the tux out of his arms. He wore on his shoulders only and pulled me. He turned me around, covering the tux that he was wearing. Yeah, we’re sharing on his coat. He held on my hands forming an ‘x’ mark across my tummy. I swear, I blushed hard and I couldn’t resist.

“I can’t believe… that you really are my weakness. Aish. I missed you so much.” I felt his chin rested on my shoulder as he hugged me tightly, sighing, “How many times do I have to tell you how important you are to me. I beg you not to flirt to anyone, coz honestly, it felt like my life was taken away from me.”

I’m speechless…

“I’m jealous, over Lee Donghae. So please Aerin, please, don’t do things to make me jealous.” He said seriously.

“I’m sorry if I was ignoring you. Yeah, because of jealousy… but, let me prove that I’m destined for you…” He loosened his grip and turned me to face him. He scanned every inch of my face as he tucked my hair behind my ear.

“Aigoo, you’re blushing aren’t you?” He smiled. He snake his arm and pulled me on my waist towards him.

Who wouldn’t blush with those words Kyuhyun, who wouldn’t??

“Don’t do things to push me away. Don’t doubt about my feelings as well. I’m serious about you Aerin. I love you… for real.”

Words couldn’t come out from my lips, more on, I don’t know what to say…

He pecked my lips that made me chuckled. “Why?” he pouted, “Want more?” he then smirked. I hit his arm slightly, he didn’t whine but instead he pulled me even more that my body was like attached to his. He hugged me so tight and said sweetly to my ears, “I am the only one for you.”

Afterwards, he kissed me. It was a sweet passionate one. Then, he kissed my cheeks and hugged me, “I’m sorry if I’m not that good… it’s funny but, you were my first… don’t worry, I’ll improve if you teach me.” He grinned evilly. I yanked at him, “Stupid.”

I’m his first?

“You’ll be the first and last lady that I’ll kiss. Mark my words.” He continued.

He kissed me again and like what happened earlier, he guided my arms on his nape.

I could feel… that he really loves me. The way he kiss, the way he said those words, and how serious he is.

“You’re mine Aerin. Only mine.” He said between the kisses.

Those kisses were full of… love.

“I missed you my precious girl. I love you… so much.”

I missed you too, and I love you too… Kyuhyun.

 

I tried to convince myself that I still love you but… my feelings for you were gone… Sorry Donghae…

 

---

Advance Happy Birthday Cho Kyuhyun!

this chappie is really for him hihi <3

 

---

Special Thanks to gGiakh and Hahee_ for upvoting!  THANKYU! <3 *hugs*

i'll reply to the past comments next time, so busy sorry T.T

thank you for the comments btw!! love you all hihi <3