Stubborn Guy.

She's MINE.

 

Aerin's POV

Ugh. Nightmare. Hell yeah it’s already six in the morning. SHOOT. I slept! I forgot to pass the required documents! Omo! I hurriedly grabbed my laptop from my study table. I typed everything and sent it to the higher ups. After that, I quickly went to bathroom to take a bath and everything. When I went downstairs, I saw my mom sitting on the sofa while drinking coffee and watching some random news.

“Aerin-ah, I cooked breakfast.” My mom is here? It’s quite new. She’s a workaholic like my dad. Yeah, dad wasn’t here. I bet he’s already in the office.

“Good to see you early in the morning mom!” I happily said as I walked towards her. I hugged her. She hugged me back with a morning smile. I ran towards the dining table. There were toast, bacon, ham, eggs, salad and a pitcher of orange juice. I grabbed a toast. I stuffed bacon on it. I ate some salad and drank a glass of juice.

“I’ll be going now. Love you mom!” I said while chewing the toast.

“Careful dear! Love you too.” My mom yelled cheerfully. I wanted to spend some time with her but I bet everyone’s work is in a mess now. Yeah. I forgot to email the higher ups last night. Good luck to me. i usually take bus or subway. I have a car, though I only use it when I woke up late. It’s not that gorgeous like any other car. But I treasure It since I worked hard for this. I’m not a type of person who likes spending money from my parents.

When I got to office, I ran towards the lift and tapped ‘19th floor’. I fixed myself before the elevator stops. The businessmen were looking at me, though I don’t mind at all. When it stopped, I walked like I’m not late or anything.

I bowed courteously to them. I smiled and they bowed back. One of my officemate gave me thumbs up; she was my best friend since college. We both luckily managed to enter this company together. Her name is Park Min Hye. She has a shoulder length hair. I think we actually exchanged hairstyles. Before, I have that kind of hair, and now I have a large curls hair that I perm a month ago. I rushed through the room with glass blurred door and slowly opened it. There’s no one. I sighed but…

“You’re late again huh.” I smacked my head on my mind and slowly turned with my head lowered.

“S-sorry, I just-“ he cut me. i slowly looked at him as he walked towards his seat with a smirk on his face.

“Mind to give me another pitiful excuse miss Song?” he said as he glared at me while he sat down on the couch near my table. He crossed his legs and intertwined his fingers.

“I… I forgot to pass the required documents yesterday sir, that’s why I’m late. I just finished it this morning.” I honestly told him. I’m actually trembling while hugging the documents that he gave to me yesterday. I said those while looking straight to his eyes.

“So you want me to take it as an excuse?” this guy is really irritating! We even graduated on the same year! H-he just have a higher position than mine. Much higher position. I walked towards him as I give him the documents from yesterday and the copy of what I did this morning. He grabbed it.

“I won’t mess up next time.” I said, then sighed heavily. He looked at me again with those scary eyes of him.

"Really?"

“Yes sir.” He stood up, and went near me. Almost close to me. I blinked for many times. I didn’t look into his eyes, but I could see the smirked on his face. He poked my cheek. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at him. He’s sooooo close. Damn I wanted to punch his face.

He smiled to me and said, “Don’t be nervous Aerin, I’m still the same.” He chuckled and ruffled my hair. i moved a few steps backwards wanted to ignore what he told me. I brushed my hair with my hand.

“Ya~ do you ignore your boss now?” he asked playfully. Yeah, he’s like that, his Dad actually picked me as the personal secretary of him. We’ve been working together for about seven months now.

"I want coffee."

“Make one for yourself.” I stuck my tongue, still fixing my hair.

“Want to be fired?”

“As if you can.” I stuck my tongue out again. The fact that he can’t fire me because his dad is the one who hired me, because he said that somewhat this guy can’t control me.

“Aish! Ya Song Aerin! You think I can’t change you?!” he yelled at me with his hands on his waist.

“If you excuse me Mr. Cho Kyuhyun. I still need to work.” I smiled teasingly as I walked towards my table. He turned towards me and said, “You’ll get fired soon! AISH dad!” he walked out from my office stomping his feet.

We’ve been like this since I started to work. Him and I never get along too much. It’s like a cat and dog relationship. But when it’s all about working seriously, we jived. His dad treated me as her own daughter too which I like the most. My dad and his dad were colleagues. My dad has other company, but Kyuhyun's dad or uncle asked me to work for him, which my dad approves.

And here I am, working with the most stubborn guy ever.

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

I’ve been working with this secretary of mine for about seven months already. We’re not in good terms. But I always like teasing her because she fights back. But sometimes I hate it, why? She’s the only person whom I can’t control. I always tell my Dad to fire her because she is always late. ALWAYS. She is also daydreaming. But actually, she is one of the assets of this company. She has been working hard. I mean, she was just a starter but she's really good. She matches with my skills. Sometimes I’ve been thinking if I like her already. But luckily and FORTUNATELY, I haven’t fallen in love with her. I really wanted to fire her. I’ve been going nuts because she’s the only worker who kept on arguing with me if I scolded them. But I thought of a plan to more. Just you wait and see Song Aerin.

---