Plan

She's MINE.

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

While she was enjoying the steak that I sliced. I grabbed something from the pocket of my tux, which made her stare at me. I slowly took it while hiding my laugh as her eyes kept on narrowing. This is somewhat exciting like what I thought.

I heard her sighed heavily when I finally shoved it outside my tux. She looked away while I was grinning like an idiot, can’t help but grin a lot.

“Are you going to write your journal here?” she annoyingly asked.

“Are you disappointed because it wasn’t a ring but a pen instead?” I jokingly answered; our parents are just smiling and chatting. She was glaring at me when I said that, well, I won this round Aerin. My evil plan worked.

“Don’t think that I’m going to propose.” I added.

“What?! Do you think I’ll say yes? Wake up.” she scowled. I’m pretty sure that she thought this was an arranged marriage. She’s stupid, can’t help but laugh. And so our parents looked at me when I started to burst out laughing. She actually fell on my trap. Thank you Dad for agreeing to have a dinner with them, after laughing like there’s no tomorrow while they give me a puzzled look and while she looked at me with disgrace, I finally calmed myself.

Aerin’s POV

WHAT THE HELL is with the pen?! I-I seriously thought that it was a r-r-ring. What did you just thought about Aerin?! Don’t even think that this Stupid will propose or something! What’s wrong with my brain!!

Kyuhyun’s POV

~flashback.

“Kyuhyun-ah, we’ll have a meeting later for the big project that you and Aerin will handle.”

“This day?”

“Yes.” Kyuhyun think!!

“Dad, why don’t we eat dinner together next week then tell us about that? It’s been months since we and Aerin’s family ate together.” I snapped. You better agree with it dad, you better do! I crossed my fingers while waiting for his answer.

“Good idea! Then it’s settled.”

Nice job Kyuhyun! You really are a genius! Time to tease Aerin.

“Dad, keep this dinner thing to Aerin, I’ll tell her by myself.”

~end of flashback.

My dad fakely coughed and said, “Aerin-ah, I have a project for the both of you. I want you to think of a new event that will profit us a LOT, you must give me the proposal for the project first. I’ll be giving you three months to plan for it.” he seriously told us. Aerin is just looking at us, clueless.  There’s a big reward and big consequence waiting for us for sure.

“If you succeed, I’ll double your salary for four months plus I’ll give you a convertible car and I’ll give you both a ticket for vacation in Japan. ” I unconsciously looked at Aerin, our jaws are slightly dropped, she looked at me with a surprised look and so she fanned herself and looked away. Yeah we need vacation, and Japan? AWESOME.

“But, it you failed, you have to work overtime for two months.” We both sighed. Working overtime… with her? No thanks. I’ll think of an event without her help, I’m not a genius for nothing.

Her parents were nodding with satisfied faces. I bet Dad told them already about this. He grabbed a certain documents from his briefcase and handed it to us. We took it. Since I already read this last week I signed it already and handed back the documents to him. While Aerin read it carefully for about three times I guess? Then I offered her my pen but she glared at me. If you don’t want then fine. She signed it with her own pen and smirked at me.

“You better not screw up.” I told Aerin with a low voice as she continued giving Dad a happy face. She handed back the documents to Dad.

WHAT THE. She stepped on my foot! “Ya!!” I exclaimed, which made our parents stare at us.

“Kyuhyun!” Dad glared at me, I just continued eating while ignoring her. I hate you Aerin! Darn it! She stepped on my foot with her pointed heels!! I hope she’ll slip later! Aish! Watch out Aerin! This irritating girl is really getting on my nerves!

What am I supposed to do to make her follow me and be good to me? You have to tame the wild dragon Cho Kyuhyun.

You’re a genius Kyuhyun, you know stuffs about girls right? You must know about this too.

Think.

Think.

I glance at her again. When she noticed me, I smirked but she rolled her eyes and looked away.

 

Gotcha.

 

 

Girl’s weakness… their heart. I’m gonna make you fall in love with me Song Aerin.

 

--------

A/N:

 

THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING!!! @sungmin_pumpkin96, @gyuhae0429, @crestaoba07, @SonElf139, @leeteukbaby ♥♥♥

@sungmin_pumpkin96~ Updated! hope you like it ^^~

@ColaSmackles~it's not hahaha. troll Kyuhyun :)) Updated!♥

@InSuJuPantsu~ thanks!! LOL a pen :)) Updated! ^^

@shahy30~ a pen :))

@haesha~Updated! hihi. i'll make you more curious in the next chapters :))

 

thank youuuuuu for the comments and for subscribing!! ♥

no silent readers please. ><"