18

She's MINE.

 

 

Aerin's POV

“Eh?”

“Aish. Are you deaf?!”

“A-ani. I-I just don’t know if I heard it right…” I looked away shyly.

“So… is it a yes or a no?” he asked. I was questioning myself as well, however, it doesn’t give me any answers. I glanced at him and hastily looked away when I saw him staring at me.

“Aerin, I’m honestly serious.” He said, that made my heart pound harder. I don’t know if I’m speechless or if I really can’t find words to answer him, especially when he said that he was serious. Does it mean that he has feelings for me? Seriously?... Since when? How?

Just then, while I was questioning myself, he was already standing close in front of me. I looked up to him shyly, “I think so too. This is my first time seeing you like that, and your ears are blushing.” I chuckled.

“Aish.” He mumbled, “Don’t look at my ears.” He pouted and covered his ears. I giggled, this is the first time that I saw him like this.

“Eh?” he hugged me in a swift. I felt something unexplainable that made my heart beats faster. I wanted to look at him but his left hand was on head while his other hand was around my back. I could hear his heart, it’s beating so fast, like it was going to explode.

“I’ll only say this once so listen carefully.” I nodded as I blinked twice. Why do I felt nervous?...

There was an awkward silence at first until he broke it, “I need you Aerin… because I love you.”

Did he just tell me that he loves me?... Omo.

“Uhm… well…” I slightly pushed him, and so he broke the hug. I couldn’t looked at him ‘coz I know for sure that my cheeks is badly colored red.

“Well…?”

“Don’t doubt about my feelings ‘coz what I told you is true… Please consider me…” he said softly. My heart was like it wanted to explode anytime soon.

I held unto the strap of my bag while looking away from him. I made a fake cough as I tried to comprehend what he told me. However, my mind kind of stopped from thinking when he confessed. This is not a joke isn’t it? If I really do like him, should I say yes?... But I know that I still have feelings for Hae. Aish. I didn’t expect that he likes me.

Omo…

“Kyuhyun-ah… please give me time to think about it…” I smiled weakly. I remembered Donghae was waiting for me. Honestly, I don’t know what to answer him right now too…

“O-okay then.” He replied. He was looking away from me, probably to hide his tomato face. Yeah, I could see his cheeks were burning red now. The confession thing was really true.

“Uhm… See you tomorrow okay? Take care!” I cheerfully said. He slightly turned around shyly. When he saw me that I was looking at him he immediately looked away again, “Y-yes. Take care.”

---

I arrived at the restaurant after almost an hour. I was like I came from the west and went to the east. I saw Donghae playing with his phone. He must be bored…

“Hae! Sorry for making you wait for so long.” I gave him an apologetic smile. He approached me and kissed my cheek as he led me towards the table. He pulled the chair for me then he said, “It’s okay. It's just that I got here earlier than I expected.” He smiled. The waiter suddenly approached us and handed the menu. I was happily browsing unto it until Kyuhyun’s confession popped into my mind.

Dang! Get out of my mind Kyuhyun.

“Is there something wrong?” he asked worriedly then he pouted. I shook my hand, “N-none. I guess I was a bit tired.” I went back in browsing the menu and I heard him again asking, “Are you with Kyuhyun all this day…?”

“E-eh?! O-of course! I’m his secretary isn’t it.” I forced a grin, focusing on the menu.

“Ahh… as a secretary even when it looks like you were dating?” I closed the menu and looked at him, “Hyukjae told me.” He added.

“We’re just friends okay? And you know Hyukjae very well. Anyways, Kyuhyun and I were friends again, but still, he is my CEO so don’t think anything wrong about our relationship.” Yeah… Don’t think about it… but I, myself kept on thinking about he said earlier.

We ate… and he told me something that made me blushed, however, I almost choked when he asked me…

We almost argued as well when he didn’t see the bracelet on my wrist. I know that I was wearing it awhile ago. Aish. Did I drop it or something?! I need to find it before he found out that I lied to him saying that I left it at home.

---

The next day, I got to the office… early. What a miracle isn’t it? Well… I didn’t sleep, thinking about what to answer them. So I focused myself by finishing the paperworks that Kyuhyun asked. Why did they even ask me those at the same day?! And I need to look for that bracelet!!

Just then, Donghae was running towards me. He kissed my cheek and intertwined my hand with his. We continued walking… not minding those people around us.

“Where’s the bracelet?” he asked.

“Uhm… I… forgot to wear it.” I really have to find it, if I can’t… this guy will not talk to me for sure. “Why did you forget such important thing??” he pouted.

“Sorry.”

When Hae reached his floor, he kissed me on my lips that made me surprised, even the people inside the lift. I felt that my blood rushed into my face. When was the last time that he kissed me on my lips? Oh my Haert.

I directly went to Kyuhyun’s office, not knowing if he was present or not, since he’s been going to the company for three days in a week only. I stopped in front of his office, hesitating to knock. What he said and asked yesterday was running on my mind the whole time. I honestly don’t know how to face him.

“Go inside.” I was surprised when he softly said those. He was standing behind me. I moved a bit to give him way to open his office, then I followed him inside awkwardly.

“You’re early.” He placed his suitcase on his table, while I sat on the couch. I glanced at him and I was reminded of everything that happened yesterday, “I-I thought you’re not present today… ‘Coz you’ve been going here twice or thrice a week only.”

He rested his chin on his left palm and answered, “I guess I’ll be here everyday again.” He smiled brightly as he locked his eyes on mine. I blushed for a bit thinking that he’ll be here everyday. Omo… what did I think about??

“I see… Kyuhyun-ah, can give me the instructions on how to go back to the mall?... and the phone number please.”

“Why? Did something happen?” he asked worriedly as he grabbed the pen from his table.

“I lost something important, maybe I dropped it there.”

“Your phone?” he asked while scribbling.

“Uhm… no…”

It’s weird to tell him that I lost the couple bracelet when he just confessed. I’m not that good with the directions as well, that’s why I need some guide.

“I’ll drive you there.”

“I can manage.”

“I see…” He stood up and handed me the paper.

AISH. Too awkward!!! He was just staring at me and I think I was going to melt anytime soon. We’re not even talking to each other!!

“T-thanks. I’m going now.” I stood up and slightly bowed. He grabbed my hand that made my heart skipped a beat. I glanced at his hand held by him, “When are you going to give me the answer?...”

“After… a week?” I smacked my head for that.

“I’ll wait. Next week? I’m hoping for a yes.”

---

Spell awkward, U-S. Kyuhyun and me were so awkward. He was treating like before but I guess I was the one having problems to talk to him like we usually do. I wasn’t able to find the bracelet… so I told Donghae that I dropped it. He didn’t talk to me that much ‘coz I know he was disappointed for not taking good care of that precious thing.

Anyways, Donghae didn’t come to the company, again. So I purposely went to the company after lunch, knowing that Kyuhyun doesn’t have a meeting. I saved all the courage to face him… He was sitting on couch, fiddling his phone. He stood up when he saw me and gave me a bright smile.

“Ya~ you’re late.”

“Always.” I chuckled. I was trembling… help me.

“Take a seat.” He said, but I declined.

“You see… Uhm…” How should I say it?!... He was staring at me and I couldn’t say it.

“Here.” I took all the courage that I have to hand it to him. He grabbed it confusingly, “What is this for?”

“Kyuhyun… I’m resigning.”

 

---

Hii~ thanks for subscribing and commenting!! <3333 i updated this early because of youuuu!!

special thanks to, @heeyoungmi and @trisha_chan317 for voting this fic :') *hugs*