16

She's MINE.

this is too long~ again. hope you enjoy~ ^^ thanks for commenting and subscribing <333 love you all!

 

 

“…go on spill it.”

“It… hurts me seeing you with him. I know you two already broke up and I’m thinking it’s hard for us to go back to what we are before since you still have feelings for him… I think I need to give up…” Donghae’s tears fell down one by one, looking straight to the Han river while saying those to her. She quickly wiped Donghae’s tears that made him cry even more. He immediately hugged Aerin and said, “I want us back. I waited for the day that I can be with you again. I really want you back Aerin.. but how…”

“Pabo. He never became my boyfriend. It was all an act.”

She explained everything to him without hesitation, because to her, seeing him cry is one of her weaknesses. By that, Donghae thought that giving her up is the worst decision that he made, and so, he told her that he will win her heart once again.

 

Aerin’s POV

“…was fake.”

I… am speechless. I stared at Donghae with neutral face. His gaze never left Kyuhyun. By those words that he said… Kyuhyun slowly withdraw his hands from my waist. I didn’t expect that Donghae will blurt out about this thing here. Before I explain myself, I immediately grabbed Donghae’s hand to drag him away, then he added, “Don’t pretend anymore. She never became yours.”

“Shut up Hae!” I glanced at him with crossed eyebrows. Still, his stare never left Kyuhyun.

I was sensing some fight over here, but then, Kyuhyun looked at me… I don’t know how to explain his expression…

“No one knows about this and yet you told him?” I could feel his anger towards me. I unconsciously removed my hand from Donghae as I was being drowned by Kyuhyun’s stare.

“I-I’m sorry.” Is all that I could say.

“You… never consider my feelings.”

I don’t know what does he mean, but I felt like I was stabbed in front. Before I asked him, he stepped backward. I was about to reached for his hand but…

“Omo. I-I-I’m sorry.” I apologized embarrassingly. I accidentally stepped on my dress and fell down on top of him. Embarrassing. I suddenly gulped when I saw his face close to mine. He kept on leaning closer before, but this time, it is different. I stared at his eyes… it was like he wants to tell me something.

“Aerin-ah, you okay?” Just then, Kyuhyun’s stare changed.

“Get off me.” He said as he looked at me with disgust. I was honestly hurt. I don’t know why… maybe because I’m not really used to the Kyuhyun who pushes me away. I just realized that Donghae was helping me to get up from Kyuhyun who was wiping the dirt from his tux. After that, he left us without bothering to turn around. I was about to walked after him but I saw Ryeowook running towards him.

“You hurt?” Donghae asked as he looked at me with worried gaze. I nodded and he led me to sit down, I got conscious because of the people staring and whispering. Oh please, I don’t want to hear another rumor again.

“You should think first before saying those! I can’t believe you!” I said harshly to him. Afterwards, I left him. I looked for Kyuhyun but I wasn’t able to find him. I tried calling him too but his phone was turned off. I thought of waiting for him in their house but my Mom dragged me home. She kept on asking me about my relationship with Donghae. It took almost two hours telling her the whole thing with scolding in between my stories. She asked me what exactly happened when Kyuhyun walked out. I told her another reason ‘coz I don’t want to expose the real story behind it anymore. I don’t know how to think positively too, that is why I called Min Hye and asked for an advice though it ended up explaining what exactly happened.

The next day, as always, I got in the company, late. When I entered there, they were whispering and looking at me. I quickly went upstairs by taking a lift. There were employees inside who were looking at me with disgust. I immediately went out of the elevator when I reached our floor. I walked faster going to my office but I got surprised.

“Aerin! Are you okay? Did you even eat??” Min Hye asked worriedly as she hooked her arm on mine.

“I’ve been calling you all this time.” She added, I just gave her a weak smile while we were walking towards my office.

“Sorry. I left my phone.” I replied honestly, ignoring her questions.

“Don’t think about what happened last night okay? Everything will be fine. Trust me.” I turned to her who was smiling brightly. How I wish I could smile like that once again.

“Thanks.”

“Oh. I better get going now!” I removed his arm from mine as she bid goodbye to me. I gave her another weak smile. I was about to walked away but she added with a low voice, “He looks okay. Don’t worry about it.” she winked afterwards and left. I just sighed knowing Kyuhyun’s personality. I noticed that he quite changed ‘coz I was honestly expecting that he’ll punch Donghae or something, but he did not.

After placing my things on the table inside my office, I noticed a lunch box. There was a sticky note above it with ‘Sorry’ written on it. Probably came from Donghae. I sat there and stared at the lunch box that he left. Where is he…?

“I’m not hungry… sorry.” I told the lunch box, though I know it won’t answer me. I pulled myself from the table and went to Kyuhyun’s office.

I was facing his back when I entered. He was talking over the phone, not bothering to look at me. I stood there awkwardly with my hands at my back. I’m seriously trembling and nervous at the same time. I noticed that some of his things were packed. Just then, he slightly turned. He probably noticed that I am here, afterwards, he ended the phone call.

Before I was able to say ‘good morning’ he spoke, asking, “Do you know how to knock?” he sat down without glancing at me. He busied himself by focusing on his laptop.

“I-I did… Sorry.”

“Why are you here?”

“A-aren’t you going to ask for your-“ I was cut from talking when he glanced at me fiercely.

“K-kyuhyun… I’m sorry. Can we please-” I said sincerely.

“Ms. Song, remember that I’m the CEO. Know your place.” I blinked twice unconsciously after hearing that. I lowered my head and nodded. How will he know that I am apologetic if we are like this…

“I-I’m sorry Mr. Cho… and, about last-”

“Ms. Song. We are here to work, not to talk about useless stuffs.” I was tearing up when he said these… useless stuffs…

“But-“

“Annyeong!” the door widely opened revealing Ryeowook smiling cheerfully. But his smile disappeared when he saw me.

“I-I’ll be b-“

“Come in.” he said without glancing at him. I moved a step backward. Ryeonggu closed the door and went inside. He slightly bowed to me. I bowed back nervously. Is he mad at me too? Did he tell Ryeowook about it…? He didn’t talk to me either.

“Ms. Song. Don’t make me repeat myself twice.” I blinked my eyes seeing Ryeowook sitting near Kyuhyun who was yawning.

“I-I’m sorry, but what-“

“He said, please leave us.”

“O-oh. A-arasseo.” I quickly bowed and left.

--

After almost four weeks, Donghae and I were okay now. I just can’t ignore him. Like what I said before, he is special and will always have the special spot in my heart that no one can take. So even though he’ll do things that I hate, most probably I’ll forgive him.

In the other hand, Kyuhyun worked for thrice a week only. He also transferred to the 29th floor. Since I was his secretary I was actually about to transfer there too but he said that it is better if I stay here in this floor. It is quite weird that even if he is angry at me, he didn’t ask me to go back to Marketing Department. We never talked about personal things too. We only talked about work… maximum is almost ten minutes. But then, even if he was ignoring me, sometimes, I forgot about the issue between the three of us because Donghae never left my side.

That is why I granted one of his wishes.

I went to the company quite early from the usual time that I always go there. I wore black turtle neck long sleeves, gray blazer, white semi-fitted pants and boots with four inched heels. Mom asked me to wear these. I was about to enter the elevator but I saw Kyuhyun walking. Looks like he just went down… he is alone too and was wearing casual clothes.

I quickly ran to him. Is he going home? This early?

“Ow.” I rubbed my forehead. I bumped at the rotating glass door. My forehead hurts. Aish. I need to lessen thinking and daydreaming. I mentally smacked my head as I followed him while I was rubbing my forehead. Feet hurts, forehead hurts, this .

“M-Mr. Cho, you have a meeting later…”

“I know.”

“A-aren’t you going home?”

“No. I’ll check the mall in Myeongdong.” Oh.. he will go to Myeongdong?

“Let’s just meet there. You brought the files with you right?”

 “Yes yes. Can you tell me the exact address? Because I haven't been there.”

“Follow my car.”

“Oh. Okay… I’ll call for a taxi first. Don’t go yet.”

“Aish. Just get in.” he hopped in. it was the first time that I will ride on his car after what happened. I don’t know where to sit… And so I sat on the back. I was looking at him as I was going inside that is how I earned a lump on my forehead. Why am I so stupid and lame at the same time! He shook his head and started to drive while I kept on rubbing my forehead. I’m feeling dizzy because of this stupid forehead of mine. I continued to stare outside as I cursed myself.

Just then, he parked his car near a café and hopped out from the car. He didn’t tell me to go so I stayed inside his car, when he came back, he was carrying an iced chocolate.

“Use that on your forehead.”

“Iced chocolate?” I mumbled questionably, but I still accepted it.

“T-thanks.” I said. My finger accidentally brushed his that made my heart skipped a beat. I quickly used the iced chocolate in can as an ice pack and stared back outside. It was freezing cold, seriously.

“Next time, don’t daydream while walking.”

“H-hm.” is all I could answer.

A few minutes past, it is really awkward here… good thing, my phone rang. I immediately slid it from my pocket seeing Donghae’s name. I hesitated to answer it at first, but then, I still answered it.

“Wae?” I asked as I kept on glancing on the rear mirror. Kyuhyun is focused on the road and so I think it is okay.

“You home? I’ll pick you up.”

“No... I’m already on the road.”

“Really? Let’s meet at the third station then.”

“Oh… can it be tomorrow instead? I-I’m quite busy… sorry oppa.” I turned him down… I heard him sigh. “Aigoo… you must be pouting now. Promise, tomorrow.” I smiled.

“No. Later, dinner time.”

“Arasseo. See ya later then. Take care Prince.” I heard him chuckled and replied happily, “You too my Princess. I love you.” Then I hung up. I blushed… he called me Princess again.

We arrived on the said mall. It is my first time here… so I was looking around like a kid. I know their mall hours starts at ten in the morning. Why are we so early?...

We were greeted by the employees waiting at the entrance. Suddenly, Ryeonggu approached us with a sheepish smile.

“Are they here?” Who…? Oh wait… today we’ll have…

I bowed to him, and he slightly bowed back. It seems like he doesn’t know me. He just kept on talking to Kyuhyun. So I was like a cat tailing both of them while walking around.

When we reached the venue, the guests welcomed us with bright smiles. There will be a winter collection photoshoot then Kyuhyun’s interview for Business World magazine and for a morning show. I didn’t know that he move the date that was supposedly next week. I am his personal secretary and yet i know nothing. I pity myself.

They were busy chatting while I was standing awkwardly near them waiting for any errands to attend. A few minutes later, they started working on Kyuhyun’s make up and suit, afterwards, the interview started. I busied myself by playing my phone and texting Donghae. After the interview for the magazine, the newscaster from the morning show approached him. She congratulated him and asked about business stuffs too, but I suddenly heard her asking…

“Are you and Ms. Seohyun back together again?” oh yeah… Seohyun-ssi is a quite famous because she was always interviewed for dating guys from the entertainment world.

“No, but we’re still good friends.” He smiled.

“At least after breaking you’re still friends. How about now? Are you currently dating?” By that question, I looked at him and our eyes just met that made me stared back on my phone.

“Dating? Yes?” I heard him chuckled. He is dating…? I didn’t hear any news like that. Is he secretly dating? Who?... From the company? Artist? Model? I haven’t seen with girls. I kept on thinking, more like digging my brain to know if who could that be. Just then, Kyuhyun’s photoshoot already started. Afterwards, we bid goodbye to them. The winter collection photoshoot is about to start but suddenly one model slipped and was unable to stand up. We asked them if they can get extra models but they told us that we only paid for three guys and three girls. We asked them if we can move it by next week or until the model’s foot is healed but their time is limited too so we can’t wait for it. We cannot move it too because I heard these models and photographers' schedule is already full.

Suddenly I heard Kyuhyun, “Ya Ryeowook-ssi, be the model.”

“Mr. Cho, he is short for our girl models. Why not you instead?” the photographer said as he looked at Kyuhyun from head to toe. “You are tall. Besides, you still have your make-up. We don’t have much time Mr. Cho, we’ll help you don’t worry.” The photographer winked. He kept on saying that won’t do it etc, until Ryeowook-ssi started stripping him that made him say yes. Yeah, without a choice, since we cannot find any replacement too... there's no much time left to look around.

When he came back from the dressing room, I blushed a little when I saw him. He looked awesome… his hair changed again. He looked like a prince modeling winter garments. I cannot keep my eyes from him until Ryeowook approached me while Kyuhyun is having a shoot with a girl model.

“He will melt.” I made a fake cough and quickly grabbed my phone from my pocket. “He won’t.” I answered him nervously as I started to play my phone.

“Fix everything today. Do your part. I already did mine to you help you out. Plan A is already in process. Plan B... later.” What is he talking about? He was smiling sheepishly to me. He left me hanging out there. I was about to approached him but I heard the photographer was yelling.

“You looked awkward! It doesn’t looks well. He shook his head and turned around, sighing. “I told you that I won’t do it.”

“There is nothing wrong with you Mr. Cho. You are perfect for this. It is just that, the two of you were… err.” I agree, Kyuhyun looked perfect, but both of them? Nah.

“You.” He pointed at me. I pointed at myself and asked back, “Me?”

“You are his ex-girlfriend isn’t it? Go change.” I blinked twice trying to comprehend what he just said. I accidentally glanced at Ryeowook who raised his eyebrow. He was about to back out Ryeowook kept on scolding him. This is probably the thing that he is talking about. I kind of forced myself, convincing that this is the only way for us to be okay again.

After changing, I was dragged near Kyuhyun who was looking pissed off. I know he was forced to do this. The photographer talked me on how to act and pose naturally. I was in daze when he was explaining.

“Let’s get this done quickly.” Kyuhyun said, I slowly nodded to him. We were standing awkwardly, quite far from each other and so the photographer eyed me. I froze, thinking of what he told me awhile ago. Just then, the photographer went near us. He made us face each other. We were looking somewhere else, but I can’t help myself… I kept on glancing at him. It has been awhile since I saw him this close. Suddenly, he wrapped the scarf on us. Hell yeah, sharing in one scarf. That is why our faces were so damn close.

“Look at each other. Ms. Song, place your right hand on his shoulder.” The photographer yelled as he started to take some shots while we were still… awkward. I slowly looked up to him and followed what the photographer said. My heart was seriously pounding all this time. When I met his gaze, I trembled for a little. I accidentally glanced at his ears, it was so red like a tomato.

“Mr. Cho, put your hands on Ms. Song’s waist.” The photographer commanded, but it seems like he didn’t hear him. I saw camera flashes even though Kyuhyun didn’t obey. His stare… made me froze. We were staring at each other like we haven’t met for years. Suddenly, he broke the stare when Ryeowook asked, “Ya Kyuhyun-ah, do you miss her that much?” he chuckled. Kyuhyun immediately pull off and said, “Go look for other models. I won’t this anymore.” Then he quickly left the room followed by Ryeowook. My heart kept on beating so fast that I began to ask myself… Do I like Kyuhyun?                                           

---

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35opK2XooQE

Watch this to see his hair lalala~~ >:)