Knock-out in the Dark

God, You're Confusing

Was it just me, or was it really hot in the elevator? The air conditioning was down, and I was being hugged to death by a bipolar koala bear. Taemin seemed to alternate between randomly twitching and yelling in my ear. Eventually, I couldn't take it anymore. Trust me; being stuck in the death grip of a sweaty jerk is not an ideal way to spend twenty minutes.

"Taemin, I'm going to do something that will make you feel better. You just have to let me go," I whispered softly into Taemin's ear. Although he seemed hesitant to let me go, he slowly released me from hsi grip. I put my hands on his back, and though I could feel his muscles tense up, he relaxed as he responded to my touch. A few moments later, I knocked him out with a jab to his gall bladder.

He immediately went limp. Let me tell you; he was way easier to deal with when he was unconciously. However, he was also really heavy. With a grunt, I lowered his body onto the floor of the elevator. I really wanted to try the red emergency phone, even though Taemin said it didn't work. Seeing as how things really couldn't get any worse, I picked up the receiver.

"Hello, how can I help you?"

_________________________________________________________________________

I. Was. Going. To. Kill. Taemin. By the time we reached his floor, I was tired, hot, and pissed. If Taemin hadn't been so adamant about me not using the emergency phone, he wouldn't be unconscious. More importantly, I wouldn't have to drag his dead weight back to his own dorm. Speaking of which, I realized I had no idea where his dorm was. Taemin seemed pretty happy as he breathed into my hair. I added washing snot out of my hair onto my growing list of things to do. Looking around me, I realized Taemin didn't have that many neighbours. With Taemin slung across my shoulders, I staggered up to the nearest door and tentatively knocked. To my surprise, a boy around my age with freshly wet hair from a shower answered. I admit; I was momentarily dazed by his smile and hazel brown eyes. His black hair gathered softly around his face, and the beads of moisture clung to his locks. I was disrupted from my oogling by an unromantic snort by Taemin which dragged me back down to reality. I almost blushed, and was saved from embarrassment by a question from the beautiful boy.

"Can I help you?" he smiled a crinkly eyed smile that made me fangirl internally.

"Hi, I'm living with Taemin for a while, and I was wondering if you knew where his dorm was. He had a bit of an accident in the elevator," I smiled apologetically.

"Oh, he's my neighbour; he lives a door down from me. I'm Jay by the way," he said the last line in English. It took me a second to realize that. I immediately added ten points to his hotness factor. Jay came out of his dorm, and helped me carry Taemin down to SHINee's dorm. Luckily, Taemin had the keys to his dorm in his wallet, and Jay left a short while after I opened the door. I gazed after him dreamily for a few moments before I realized Taemin was still unconscious. I hoped I hadn't killed him.

I dumped Taemin in his room, and walked out. And then I walked back in. 

There were two beds in Taemin's room.

A note on one of the beds said "Welcome to your new room Young Rin!"

This was not happening.