Barf on the Bed

God, You're Confusing

"Taemin...that is NOT how you hold a baby!" I tried to grab our assignment out of Taemin's irresponsible hands. He held the baby doll up above my head, and for a moment, I was worried that the head might fall off.

"I swear Taemin, that if you're the reason I fail this assignment, I'm going to castrate you," I threatened. Taemin stuck his tongue out at me and dropped the baby. Although I caught it before it hit the ground, the stupid baby started crying. 

"Don't you think it's a bit early for games?" Key said, and wiggled his eyebrows at me. Before he could make any more erted comments, I the baby into his hands.

"You're the umma; do something about this baby," I said, as I ran my hands through my hair and collapsed on the couch. The baby had only been assigned for three days, and I was already sick of it. It turned out that Taemin was a horrible partner; he refused to change the diapers, feed the brat, or even burp it. Jay, on the other hand, was willing to help me take care of the baby, but it seemed like the baby would just start crying whenever he held it. I wasn't much better, but at least I could get it to shut up for a couple of hours. The only person who could get the baby to giggle was Onew. Unfortunately, he refused to hold the baby after it malfunctioned and started barfing on him. I had to whack the doll a couple times before it stopped spewing out milk. This incident scared off the other SHINee members, and the most they would do to help was to feed the baby.

"Yah! Taemin, hold this thing...I'm wearing my new scarf and if it gets ruined, I'm going to rip this baby to shreds," Key called to Taemin. The doorbell rang, and Key took the opportunity to drop the baby on Taemin's lap. 

"If it's the neighbour, tell him to go home. I don't want to see his face on a weekend," Taemin muttered darkly, as he pushed the baby away from him. 

"Why do you hate Jay so much? He's not a bad guy," I stared up at Taemin from the sofa. He refused to meet my gaze and growled irritably. Luckily for Taemin, it wasn't Jay at the door. Some renovators were in to repaint the living room. Key chattered with them amiably as he led them into the kitchen for some welcome refreshments.

"Taemin, go put this baby down for naptime," I said, while slowly sinking down into the couch. Taemin actually followed instructions for once and left quietly. I listened to the distant sound of Key's voice and the gruff answers of the renovators. I closed my eyes in relaxation. And then, I got up and ran to the washroom. This was not good. Once I had locked myself in the washroom, I could hear footsteps coming thundering towards me.

"Are you okay?" Taemin's voice sounded from the hallway. I groaned.

"I'm fine!" I said, as I tensed up.

"Oh, well I just thought I'd let you know...the baby's barfing, and I can't stop it. I don't think you'll be able to sleep on your bed tonight," Taemin rapidly stammered. What the hell? Why had he put the stupid doll on my bed? There was a cardboard box for the baby to sleep in, and he knew it was there.

"Taemin...you have three seconds to make my mood better before I come out and beat you up," I slowly growled. 

"Yah! What happened to Young Rin's bed?" Key's voice rang out. Then a smack. 

"Ow!" Taemin snapped.

"Where's she supposed to sleep tonight? The sofa's going to be covered and we have no sleeping bags!" Key ranted. Taemin whispered something that I wasn't able to catch. Key laughed.

"Young Rin, I guess you'll just have to share a bed with Taemin tonight!"

Well...this was a great way to start my period.