Trick

12 Annoying Masters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

★When Kim Taeyeon was drunk★

 

They danced and danced.

Some of the guys pulled random girls to dance with them.

9 out of 12 of them got drunk also.

The only sober ones?

Tao, Sehun, and Baekhyun.

"Hyung, what should we do with all of them?" Sehun pointed at the 9 boys who were all red faced.

They were in a private room in the club.

Taeyeon leaned on a laughing Chen's chest. "Chen you're all reddd."

The boys who tricked Taeyeon into drinking were all out of their minds also.

Baekhyun looked at the scene in front of his eyes. Usually Suho or at least Kris would be sober and fix it up.

And Taeyeon, their noona, was also drunk now.

Tao had a scared look on his face. "Man they're crazy."

Chanyeol stood up while laughing, "Sehun-ah, sing for us."

"No, hyung." Sehun pushed away Chanyeol's hand which had a hairspray can.

God knows where he found that.

"This mic is the best!" Chanyeol held it up and giggled, "Look, there's a spray feature."

He began pressing the top and instead of hairspray, mist of water came out.

"Yah, I wanna tryyy!" Kai stumbled and grabbed an empty soda can instead.

He dropped it on the ground as sleep overpowered him and he closed his eyes.

Chanyeol was too busy spraying the remaining guys and Taeyeon with water.

"Look," Sehun nudged Baekhyun and Tao.

They stared at Kai as he started snoring lightly.

"I'm not carrying him," Baekhyun went to sit on the couch and sat next to Taeyeon.

"Who are youuu?" Her words were slurred out as she poked Baekhyun in the chest.

"I told you before noona; I'm Bacon."

"Liarrr. You're Jaejoong. But what happened to your hair? It's -" Taeyeon giggled. "S-s-short."

"Who's Jaejoong?" Baekhyun stared at the older girl but before she could answer, she collapsed asleep on his lap.

Baekhyun stared at her angelic face and tried to lift her head off, but almost automatically, she wrapped her arms around Baekhyun's waist.

"Don't leave me, Jaejoong."

Baekhyun froze.

*Who's this Jaejoong guy she keeps talking about?*

No one heard it except for him because the rest were laughing like crazy and Tao and Sehun were too busy trying to get Kai up.

Sehun sighed and grabbed the hairspray can from Chanyeol's hand. He twisted it open and poured all the water on Kai's head.

He woke up, startled. "W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter