Redoing Memories

12 Annoying Masters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I helped Lay stand up and grabbed Chanyeol's dirty T-shirt from the ground. "You okay?" I ask Lay.

"Fine," he smiled at me. I cleared my throat and told him I had to do laundry. He nodded and walked downstairs, his grin never leaving his face.

I head to Luhan's room and knocked on the door. He opened it and grabbed me inside before shutting the door and locking it.

"What is it, Luhan?" I look up at him.

"Taeyeon, I want you to do me a favor."

"What kind of favor?" I fidgeted with Chanyeol's T-shirt as I rubbed it against my fingers. The dust smeared onto my hand and I wipe it on my jeans.

"I want...I want you to make me remember."

"Huh?"

"I want to remember again. I feel so excluded with the other guys except for Lay and Tao. They try to talk to me, but I have no clue what they're saying or what their name is. Please, Taeyeon," Luhan pleaded.

I purse my lips. Of course I would want Luhan to remember everything again...but how?

I stare at him, his eyes turning into a puppy dog's and I sigh. "Fine, I'll help."

Luhan bursted into a smile and jumped up. "Thanks Taeyeon!"

I nod curtly and he grabbed me into a hug. I pat his shoulder and he let go. 

"Well, I don't know you that well so I'll go ask one of the guys what you like to do."

Luhan nods and I step out of his room. I look around the hallway and see Sehun coming out of his room.

I didn't really want to ask Sehun...to be honest, I'm a little afraid of what he'll do around me, but he seems pretty close to Luhan.

"Sehun!" I shout. He looks at me. "I need your help," I say.

He smirks. "What kind of help?"

With the erted face he has on, I realize that he thinks I'm 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter