Hobbies of Theirs

12 Annoying Masters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suprisingly, the 12 boys did nothing to me the whole week.

They were as innocent as angels.

Well, almost. They still swore a lot and teased each other and they had dirty minds.

But, overall, no pranks.

Which is good.

I do not want to be messed with at 6 am in the morning.

I yawned as I stretched my arms over my head. The guys were all doing their own thing. It was a Wednesday morning. School was off today due to a holiday. I rubbed my eyes and patted down my hair from getting too messy.

12:07? I must've slept in.

I looked around the house, making sure where all the boys were.

D.O. and Chanyeol were still asleep. I didn't bother them.

Lay was in the backyard, playing his guitar. I have to admit, that was sweet and mature of him. I never knew Lay could play instruments, nevertheless, sing.

Before he could notice my presence and turn all embarrassed and stop, I backed into the house slowly.

Okay, three down. Nine more to find.

*Why does it suddenly seem like we're playing a game of hide and seek?*

Chen, Luhan, and Xiumin were watching TV, bored out of their minds. Even though their eyes were on the screen, it didn't look like they understood a word what the actors were saying. I made a mental note to join them later. I still feel kind of tired.

Three more down.

Personally, checking what they were doing might sound silly, but I'm doing this daily routine mostly because of Kai.

I know he likes freedom, but: a) he's still a minor in high school b) I'm responsible for his health c) he knows how to convince people to join him.

Kai was an easy talker, able to make you agree with him in a matter of minutes.

I peeked my head outside to look at the front yard. Kris, Tao, and Baekhyun were in the driveway, playing basketball.

I watched at the sidelines as each one made hoop after hoop.

How can they be so good at sports?

I barely know the difference between softball and baseball.

I slipped out without them noticing I was watching them and continued on.

I really needed to find Kai. It was making me nervous, not knowing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter