A Little Talk

12 Annoying Masters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As I was getting ready to leave my old high school classmates' house, the doorbell rang which sent a surprise among the six of us.

Jaejoong went to answer the door and in bursted 12 guys.

I widened my eyes at them as Sehun pulled me from the couch.

"What are you guys doing here? I thought I told Baekhyun that you didn't have to pick me up."

"I can't come come pick up my girlfriend?" Sehun's mouth turned into a curt smile as he glanced down at me.

"What girl - ?" my lips stopped moving as Sehun grabbed me in a hug and pushed his lips against mine. My body froze.

The rest of the guys smirked, knowing their noona was back on their side. They glared at the stunned five elders.

Sehun smiled in triumph as he released me. "You're mine, noona," he whispered in my ear. His breath sent shivers down my spine and my face turn beet red.

"Taeyeon-ah, is that your boyfriend?"

A little flustered, I said nothing as I stormed out of the apartment. The 12 boys gave them a knowing smirk before following me.

When all of them had gone, Changmin said out loud what everyone was thinking.

"What just happened?"

The other four didn't reply him though as they decided to get ready for work.

But they were all curious. 

If that was really Taeyeon's boyfriend, why did she look so surprised when he kissed her?

Was it all an act?

 

 

I don't know why, but I'm crying.

Sehun, why did you that in front of Jaejoong oppa?

Why?

I wiped my tears off as I walked on the streets.

I had nowhere to go.

I whipped out my phone and found tons of missed calls to w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter