Kai's Trouble

12 Annoying Masters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I pinched the bridge of my nose and closed my eyes. I let out a long sigh from exhaustion.

How did I get stuck into this?

Like seriously, how?

Because I'm a kissup, that's why.

*That's great, Kim Taeyeon. You have to waste one hour of boredom and it's all because you didn't know how to say a simple no.*

my life.

I straightened my hair before I entered the classroom.

Kai was smirking as I sat next to him. I gave him a warning glare before kindly smiling and shaking hands with his teacher.

You guessed it.

Kai got into trouble.

And since his parents were faraway and I'm a legal guardian, I have to take care of this "call-in with parents" business.

Even though I'm only 6 years older than him.

Kai's teacher was pretty old. She had a strict white bun and wrinkles all over her face.

When Kai said she was slightly blind, he wasn't kidding. She almost shook hands with the lamp on the corner of her desk before I reached in and grabbed her hand.

How did Kai get caught?

Well, she had ears like bats. She could hear perfectly even though her vision wasn't as great.

"Mrs. Kim?" She spoke slowly. Oh, right. I'm married. And I ended up getting a stupid son called Kai.

"Ne, Mrs. Park. I'm Kai's umma."

"Actually, it's Miss. My husband died three years ago."

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that."

"Your voice seems very young. How old are you?"

Oh . I didn't know how to respond. Okay, Kai was 18. Quick, mental math!

"37," I answered before she got suspicious.

"Wow, you're very young," Miss Park nodded. I cleared my throat and glanced at Kai.

He was obviously enjoying this.

Way too much.

ing brat.

"Miss Park, so what did he...erm, my son do?"

"Oh, yes yes." Miss Park nodded. She was staring at the trashcan. She was totally oblivious at the little death glare game I was having with Kai.

"Um, Keito -"

"Kai," I corrected.

"Right, Kai. Several girls reported that he was in the girls' bathroom."

I immediately swung my head in his direction.

*Whatdafuq Kai!*

I gave him an icy scowl and he stuck his tongue out at me. I wanted to spank him so hard right then and there.

"Wha...what else?" I tried to sound polite.

"He also spray painted the principal's window."

"Oh really?" I was trying super hard to not let my anger explode.

I was a good student in high school and I worked my off to graduate, but this kid...he was really going to blow it.

I guess that's why we're opposites.

"Is that it?"

"No, actually. This past week, he threw a baseball at the second floor window in the music room, cracked a teacher's valuable on her desk, broke a lamp, he onl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter