First Kiss

12 Annoying Masters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun was frozen. Did his hyung...just really say that?

Taeyeon blinked at Luhan, very much still in shock. She didn't know what to do or what to say. Luhan however, was grinning like  a little kid.

"Lu -" Sehun began, but Luhan already caressed the back of Taeyeon's head and leaned forward. His lips touched hers as he closed his eyes and held her back. Taeyeon couldn't think straight. It was just something about kissing that made her feel close and loved. Thought of. Ever since her parents died.

Taeyeon melted in his arms as his lips pushed against hers. At that moment, he felt the spark. His mind showed a picture.

 

Luhan rubbed his hands nervously. He was 15 years old at that time and South Korea felt so foreign to him. He felt like he didn't belong. His classmates would stay away from him: partly because they didn't understand the small Korean he knew and other because they envied him. Envied his baby cheeks, bright smile, and crescent eyes that had all the girls in class falling for him.

Luhan could care less. Of course, it was his decision after all to leave Beijing, but he missed his parents like crazy. He went to the park where they last spoke: where they dropped him off for him to continue and broaden his studies; not stay secluded to just the Chinese culture. Korea has always amazed Luhan. Maybe because his best friends had gone to Korea several times - that's why he wanted to try it himself. And to his surprise, his parents had agreed.

Luhan closed his eyes and sat on the bench. The wind picked up and swept his bangs tickling his upper eyelids.

"Luhan?" A soft voice spoke.

Luhan spun around and saw his classmate, Sang Taehyo. She was a petite girl. Often shy and quiet, she fiddled with her brown haired tied in braids that hung loosely over her shoulders. Her eyes were gentle and calm, like her voice. She was the definition of a good girl. Did her homework, studied, was nice to everyone - she was the innocent schoolgirl.

"Taehyo? What are you doing here?" Luhan stood up and dusted his jeans.

"I'm taking my morning walk," she smiled. She stepped closer so they could hear each other over the loud noise of cars.

"Oh, I see. Be careful," Luhan returned the smile back. She nodded and was about ot walk past him when a bike rang its bell and nearly ran over Taehyo. He pulled her arm towards him and her chest landed on top of his. Their lips crashed into each other and as soon a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter