Just Upstairs

12 Annoying Masters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I walked upstairs and to Chanyeol's room. It was empty. I left with a confused look. Where is Chanyeol?

"Chanyeol! Where are you?" I shouted.

"Over here!" His voice screeched. It led to the closet.

"What are you doing in the closet?" I muttered and opened it. Chanyeol was holding the pipes and his face was smeared with ashes. His hair was covered with dirt.

"What happened?" I cocked an eyebrow. I cover my mouth with my palm to keep from laughing.

He gives a light grin. "I was trying to clean the chimney and ergh...ended up like this," Chanyeol gave a light laugh.

I chuckle along with him. We burst into laughter by now as I wiped the tears almost falling out of the corner of my eyes. Chanyeol clutched the side of his stomach. We finally calmed down and leaned against the wall for support. I grabbed a washcloth from the bathroom shelf and wet it with water. I walked back to Chanyeol and helped smear the dust off his face until it was clean and I could see his clear skin again.

"Better?" I chortled and brushed off some extra ash from his hair. 

"Thanks Taeyeon," Chanyeol smiled with a toothy grin. His bright white teeth shined at me and I realized that Chanyeol was a contagious happy person. His smile and cheerful personality made me smile with him.

All these boys had special qualities that bring out something in me that I never knew I had...

"You should go take a shower," I eyed his blue t-shirt that looked gray by now.

"Okay," Chanyeol agreed and I followed him to his room. He took off his shirt and I saw his back, his very defined y back. It was smooth and his spine bent at a perfect angle. Added to his height, he could be a male model.

It took all my might to look away when Chanyeol spun around and handed me his shirt.

"What's wrong, Taeyeon?" Chanyeol noticed that I kept breaking his gaze.

"Oh, um, nothin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter