Don't Get Sick

12 Annoying Masters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Keep quiet," I warned Suho. He nodded and we sneaked up the window. Suho boosts me up and I raise the window sill up.

I crawl over and land on the floor with a thump.

"Ouch," I muttered and went to help Suho through. He doubled over and landed  on top of me as well.

It was pretty loud, so we kept still for a moment before I signaled with my eyes for him to get to his room.

"Goodnight. I had fun," Suho winked and quickly pecked a kiss on my forehead before running to his room.

I rubbed the part where Suho's lips just touched and blushed.

I wasn't used to being so intimate. Well, I was intimate. It's just people didn't like to be intimate with me.

I slipped off my jacket and untied my hair, letting my blonde curls loose. I was about to take the straps of my dress off when I heard a groan.

I quickly raced in the hallway as the groans grew louder. I flipped on the hallway lights. Luhan laid on the floor, his face in pain as he clutched his head tightly.

I ran to him. "Luhan? Are you okay? What's wrong?"

"Ugrh," his voice was hoarse. "My head...it hurts."

I grasped Luhan's arm and helped steady him up. "Do you need anything?"

"I...I don't know. I'm feeling dizzy."

I guide him to the closest room which was mine. I led him to the bed and helped laid him down. 

"Are you feeling better?" I touched his forehead. It was burning.

Luhan's breaths got heavier and more shallow. His face turned pale and he had no energy in him to open his eyes. His lids closed as his chest moved up and down.

I soaked a towel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter