The Audition Room

12 Annoying Masters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I searched up the address and printed out the directions to the building.

It was strange. I never knew they would choose this career path.

But I guess I'll cheer them on.

Who knows?

Maybe I'll join them, but very unlikely.

So that's the secret they've been keeping from me...

I huffed out of the house frantically, with the papers in my hand almost flying alway from the wind.

Aish, guys, you should've told me sooner!

 

 

The building was crowded. Not your normal shopping mall or grocery store, but way more than that. People paraded outside the line and it kept going for two blocks. My eyes widened as I tried to find a parking spot to no avail. Where are they?

I finally decided to park across the street at an old bookstore. I walked - well, more like ran; those cars go by fast - to the other side where I reached the building. My mouth gaped open as I tried to squeeze my tiny body inside.

"YAH! NO CUTSIES!" A group of girls glared at me.

"YAH! I'M AN ADULT! AND I'M NOT HERE TO AUDITION!" I gave them a deadly scowl. One of them smirked meanly at me and whispered to her friend (but it was obviously so she could get on my nerves), "Of course. Who'd hire an old lady like her?"

They giggled and added, "She's not even pretty. She'd have to go through loads of plastic surgery to get rid of those wrinkles."

The girls started cackling to themselves and took me every ounce of strength I had to hold back and not strangle them right then and there. Calm down, Taeyeon.

"Shut it," I pushed them with my shoulder fiercely and once I was out of earshot from them, I muttered, "es."

I was finally in the lobby and I grabbed my phone to call them. Every si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter