Happy Beginnings

12 Annoying Masters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please read the author note.

"Thank you, that'll be all," I heard the judge's voice say after the boys were finished with their routine.

"Thank you!" The twelve of them chorused and bowed one by one as they exited the room, nervous and sweaty. I shuffled out of the way so the door wouldn't hit my face when it opened. Once they were outside, they started cheering and hooting.

"That was AMAZING!"

"I think they really liked us."

"Why wouldn't they like us? We're handsome," the ever-so-confident Kris boasted. 

"Aish," Lay muttered while rolling his eyes.

"Yah! How could you guys not tell me!" I finally jumped out and knocked my fists on Suho's and D.O's heads (mostly because I could reach them).

"Noona! What the hell?" Sehun cried out informally in surprise.

"I have my ways," I smirked while crossing my arms. "Now, I only have one thing to say to you all."

All of them exchanged glances to each other, wondering what could be so important.

"GOOD JOB, KIDS!" I screamed and engulfed them in a hug while patting their backs. "I never knew you guys had it in you."

"Truthfully, neither did we," Xiumin spoke honestly while scratching the back of his head. I chuckled and ruffled his cute hair.

"Let's celebrate! Dinner's on me!"

 

 

For about a week and a half, all the boys cared about was the audition - whether they got in or not, and if they made it. I was pretty confident they made it - I mean, who would reject talent like this? But it seemed like all they had in their minds was this.

It was pretty stupid to obsess over something like this, but hey, these boys do stupid stuff all the time. (Don't tell them I said that.)

I was picking up their dirty socks (which was super gross. I need to be paid more for doing this.) when Chanyeol recieved a call.

"Hello?" He spoke cautiously. I glanced over at him from time to time as he nodded and listened intently.

"Thank you. Yes, have a nice day. Yes. Okay. Goodbye," Chanyeol said shortly and hung up.

"Who was that?" I asked curiously. He looked dazed and his eyes were starting to well up in tears.

Oh no.

"Chanyeol?" I waved my hands in front of his face to attempt to snap him out of his trance. He suddenly stood up from his seat which startled me and made me back away from this tall bear-like man.

"Oh my God," he whispered to himself.

"Hellooo? Chanyeol?" I placed my hands on my hips, waiting for him to answer my question.

"Noona! Call the guys down! I have news to share with everybody!" Chanyeol jumped, making the floor shake.

"What? Did you guys get in?"

"Just tell them to come down!" Chanyeol's face broke out in a grin. I gave him a suspicious stare before obeying his command. Afterall, he is my "master."

Standing at the top of the stairs, I used my strong lungs to scream out, "BOYS! GET YOUR FREAKING ASSES OUT OF YOUR ROOMS!"

Luhan lazily opened the door and rubbed his eyes. I must've woken him up from a nap. Oh well. Who naps at 2 in the afternoon anyway?

"What is it?" Kai emerged from his room followed by Baekhyun and Sehun.

"Some news Chanyeol wants to share," I shrugged and started walking back downstairs. They followed and we all met with Chanyeol's crazy grin in the living

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter