Shock

12 Annoying Masters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was passing time by walking around the house, staring at walls, clearing a few spiderwebs before the mother's babies could have babies. It was a little gross.

But you get the point.

I was utterly bored. The boys were at school and at least tonight, I had something to look forward to: Chen's musical.

Thirty minutes before the boys would arrive home, my phone buzzed and vibrated on the counter. I picked it up and accepted the call.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Kim Taeyeon-ssi?"

"Ne, who is this?" I switched the phone to a different ear as I walked towards the sofa. It was a man's voice, someone I've never heard before. I grew a little scared and wondered if I should hang up.

"I'm Lee Hojoong, property manager. I'd like to speak to you face to face."

 

 

"Are you sure you don't want to go back now?" Tao asked.

Chen nodded. "I'll just stay here until the musical starts. You guys just go home and bring Taeyeon here when it's 6:00. The musical starts at 6:30, anyway."

"Alright hyung. We'll go now."

The other 11 boys waved goodbye and headed to walk home. Chen took deep breaths. His stomach kept flipping and he felt butterflies. He rubbed his palms together for the nth time. They were sweaty and clammy. Chen went to the bathroom to wash his hands and to get ready.

Maybe he can get through this without barfing.

 

 

I knocked on the door. The name plate read Lee Hojoong; I was at the right place. 

"Come in," the same voice from the phonecall earlier said. I straightened my jacket and walked in. Lee Hojoong seemed to be in the early fourties. His voice was young and clear, but his face said otherwise. He had wrinkles on his forehead and tired eyes that seemed to never get sleep.

"Annyeonghasseyo," I bowed a little to show my politeness. He motioned for me to sit.

"Kim Taeyeon-ssi, I came here to talk about your current living conditions."

I nodded and listened intently.

"You stopped paying for rent at your old house and moved out, correct?"

"Ne," I answered.

"Where are you living

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter