Define my Heart

12 Annoying Masters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I...I couldn't move.

I was frozen to the spot.

Luhan.

Finally snapping out of the shock, I raced down the hill and crouched next to Luhan. I spoke in breathless whispers as I shook him lightly.

"Luhan? Luhan! Luhan, wake up please. Luhan!"

He didn't move at all. My heart rate increased and I became nervous. Sweat beads dripped at the back of my neck.

I whipped out my phone and dialed 119. In rushed words, I told the officer the situation and they told me to stay there and not panic.

They were on their way.

No. Luhan, please. You have to be alright.

I clutched his hand. It was ice cold. I rubbed it with my palms to heat up his body and cleaned the dirt off his hair.

Soon after, the paramedics arrived and a group of them raced down here carefully in their bright white uniforms.

I'm scared. I never witnessed such an injury except for the day when umma and appa died...

That was years ago.

Right now, it's Luhan. I don't want him to go. It's not his time to go. No, not yet.

They attached him to a gurney and with men on each side, carried him up to the ambulance.

One stayed behind and asked me a few questions.

"Are you related to him?"

"No. I work at his house as a maid."

The paramedic nodded and went to talk to some others before motioning me to follow him.

I entered the back of the ambulance and sat next to Luhan. They attached an air mask to his mouth.

I know that it's helping him fight for his life, but the air mask...made him look so dead.

It made me realize that this was really happening.

It wasn't a nightmare where I could just wake up and get it over with.

No. It was reality.

I held Luhan's hand the whole time.

 

 

"Miss Kim?"

I shot up from my seat and raced over to the doctor. "Yes?"

"Are you the guardian of Luhan?"

I nod my head. "I am."

"Due to the sprain in his ankle, i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter