Helpful Conversations

12 Annoying Masters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ahjumma, I really don't know what to do," I sighed as I wrapped my thimble hands around the warm coffee cup. Ahjumma nodded sympathetically as she sipped her herbal tea. We met up in the cafe a couple blocks away and it was barely 7 in the morning.

"Aigoo, Taeyeon. Seems like you're in a quite a situation."

"Ahjumma, should I just quit?" I asked her, but shook my head. "But then I don't have money. I should just call their parents, right?"

"Aren't they abroad? How are they supposed to sign the contract then?"

I sighed and slumped in my seat. "Ahjumma...how's..."

"Hyosung?" Ahjumma said the name that was about to slip out of my mouth. I nodded a yes back at her and she lightly smiled and patted my hand. Her skin felt cold with my touch.

"She parties all night and goes straight to school. Her teachers complain a lot that she falls asleep at school."

"She lets you in the house?"

"I have a key, remember? You gave it to me before you left." Ahjumma waved the metal object between her fingers and set it back into her pocket. "Hyosung just ignores me when I come into the house. Her room's terribly messy and I don't think she even does her homework or study."

I sighed, feeling like I had burdened ahjumma. Hyosung was still as horrible as ever and it's all my fault. I didn't take care of her enough. If umma and appa was with us, she wouldn't be like this.

"Thank you, ahjumma. Really," I placed both of my hands on ahjumma's fragile ones and smiled at her.

"I suggest you go talk with those boys about this. They might help out."

I mumbled, "Yeah. I should." I don't want to get married, but I also don't want to separate from them. They've been my life this past month, but it seems like I've known them for years.

"I'll see you later, ahjumma. Have a safe trip back home," I bowed and left the cafe.

Off to talk to Kris.

 

 

"Taeyeon? What do you need?"

Kris sat upright from his bed and I smiled at him as I entered h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter