Chapter 8

When EXO Switched Leaders
Please log in to read the full chapter

Somehow, Tao had gotten a hold of Suho's wallet halfway through their shopping trip, leaving it empty (save for a few small bills.)

Note to self: only carry small amounts of money in my wallet from now on.

“Joonmyun-ge-hyung, don't look so sad. I bought you a shirt!” Tao smiled as he held the paper bag out in front of him.

“Um... thanks, Zitao.” Please tell me you still have the receipt so I can return it and get some of my money back.

“I think I've had enough for today, let's go back.”

My wallet's had enough for today too, it wants to go back to the bank and get more money... from YOUR bank account, Huang Zitao!

Suho sighed, taking the bag from Tao and together, they made their way back to the van. The manager gave them a strange look once he saw all the bags, but Suho just shrugged it off and climbed in.

“I wonder how Kris-ge is doing...” Tao wondered as he played with the zippers on his jacket.

“He's probably fine... assuming Baekhyun and Chanyeol haven't done anything to him yet.”

Suddenly, Tao started looking around the van, poking at the ceiling and door occasionally.

“Zitao... what are you doing?” Suho asked, raising his eyebrow at the younger.

“Well in all those Korean variety shows, whenever someone asks how someone else in another place is doing, they cut to that part!”

Suho was about to explain to Tao that they weren't being filmed and the younger needed to stop watching so many TV sho—

~*~*~*~*~

“AYO WHADDUP KRIS-HYUUUUUNG!”

“Park Chanyeol, are you seriously still on that?” Kris sighed, rubbing his forehead and raising an eyebrow.

“I'm try to practice Engresh?”

Kris cringed at the overly-happy boy and returned his gaze to the TV screen.

He was starting to understand why Suho was continually getting disgruntled...

“Please, Kris-hyung? I have more English in the new album and Kyungsoo keeps laughing at me!” Chanyeol kneeled in front of Kris, effectively blocking the Chinese drama that Kris had been watching.

“Can't you ask Kyungsoo to help you with your English? He's not that bad at it.”

“But he can't rap!”

“...yes he can, he did my part before. The English part, Chanyeol.”

“But... he's not you!”

“Loser,” Kai coughed as he walked past, tossing a tennis ball up in the air and catching it.

Please log in to read the full chapter