Chapter 28

When EXO Switched Leaders
Please log in to read the full chapter

“We,” Luhan declared, “are having a meeting.”

“I thought Kris was calling the meeting?” Lay asked as he walked into the living room.

“Well, he isn't here, is he now?” Luhan rolled his eyes. “Everyone to the living room! Before I sic Zitao on you guys later!”

It seemed that the threat of a wushu stick to the head and a stolen wallet was a viable enough reason to get everyone to move, and in less than one minute, all members in the dorm were present and accounted for, sitting in a circle.

“So... what's the meeting for?” Suho asked.

“Oh! Joonmyun, I almost forgot you were here. You should be leading this. Up you go!” Luhan grabbed Suho's arm and pulled him up before plopping down in the space that the Korean leader had formerly occupied.

“Um... okay?” Suho looked rather confused. “I still don't know what this meeting was for.”

“Well, it's your meeting now, hyung,” Baekhyun said. “It can be whatever you want it to be.”

“Um... okay then.” Suho cleared his throat, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly. “So... I guess the obvious point of this meeting would be to—”

“Talk about my lack of time in this story.”

Everyone turned to stare at Lay, each with varying degrees of bewilderment on their faces.

“What the hell are you talking about?” Chen asked.

“Well I mean really, when you compare my time with the rest of yours, it really just doesn't add up.”

“Did you steal from Chanyeol's not-so-secret crack stash?” Kai asked. “You really seem to have lost it.”

“I told you, that's a box of powdered sugar!” Chanyeol huffed.

“...why do you have a box of powdered sugar in your closet?” Kai raised an eyebrow.

“You never know when you need to make frosting.”

“Alright, you've officiall

Please log in to read the full chapter