Chapter 2

When EXO Switched Leaders
Please log in to read the full chapter

“One more time,” Kris sighed, taking his position for their ‘MAMA’ dance. The rest of the members groaned as they picked themselves up off the floor, fatigue filling their bodies.

“Duizhang, it’s been, like, four hours. Can we just let it off for the day?” Tao grumbled, chucking an empty water bottle across the room.

“Sehun’s gonna be mad at me,” Luhan sighed, sitting down on a stack of mats.

Kris thought for a moment before he made his decision. “This’ll be the last run of today, alright? Then we can go get ice cream or something. My treat.”

At the mere mention of ‘ice cream,’ everyone became spontaneously full of energy. But before they could resume practice, someone’s phone started ringing.

“Hey, I thought we agreed to turn off cell phones during practice,” Chen said. “Whose phone is that, anyways?”

“Kris is the only one who has English rap songs as his ringtone,” Lay remarked nonchalantly.

“Maaaan, you gotta set a good example! You can’t tell us to turn our phones off and then keep yours on,” Xiumin sighed.

Kris scowled, his eyebrows knitting together in a rather dangerous-looking way. “I’m the leader. I can do what I want.” He grabbed his phone out of his bag and picked it up. “Wei?”

“Kris-hyung?”

“Joonmyun? Is that you?” Kris asked, completely forgetting that he had caller ID.

“Yeah, it’s me. I know I don’t call much, and I’m sorry for bothering you, but I really need

Please log in to read the full chapter