Chapter 18

When EXO Switched Leaders
Please log in to read the full chapter

Suho and the rest of the M members trudged into the K dorm, looking rather worse for wear. Suho, Luhan, Lay, Xiumin, and Chen had luckily avoided most of the damage, mostly just ending up with tousled hair and slight cramps. But their self-proclaimed 'bodyguard' of the group... well...

“Zitao? What happened to your shirt? That's a Gucci shirt, man! I thought you protected those with your life,” Baekhyun asked, giving Tao a hesitant one-over. Tao's shirt had been ripped in numerous places. Sehun could have sworn that Tao's pants had split, but both his pants and boxers were black, so he couldn't really tell.

Tao directed a deadly glare at Kris, who brushed it off with a glare of his own, before replying to Baekhyun. “Why don't you ask Kris-ge, who is going to buy me a new one of these?”

“I am not buying you another shirt.”

“You caused this. It's Gucci. And it cost me over $100.”

“Did not. You needed to go get Minseok and Jongdae. And why would you spend that much money on a shirt?”

“Only 'cause you made us go get them! And it's ing GUCCI, what part of that do you not understand?”

“I am not buying you another goddamn shirt, Zitao!”

“Bbuing bbuing!”

“...”

“...”

“...”

“...well?”

“...we'll discuss this later.”

The rest of the members peered out from behind the sofa, where they had all taken cover—nobody wanted to get caught in a Kris-and-Tao fury explosion.

Instead they got a live show of aegyo.

The K members were in awe, as they had never actually seen the famed act be

Please log in to read the full chapter