Chapter 11

When EXO Switched Leaders
Please log in to read the full chapter

“How on Earth does one manage to rack up a bill of over $100 at a bubble tea store????” Sehun exclaimed, throwing the bill on the floor and rolling around in anguish.

“Roll like a buffalo, let me hit it, hit it.” Chanyeol grinned and lightly hit Sehun's .

“That hurt, you oaf. You bought like $30 of that! You're like a freaking bottomless pit!” Sehun scowled at Chanyeol, then stood up. “And stop using your random English rapping in situations like these. It doesn't even apply. Kris-hyung, can't you do something about that?”

Kris made a very good show of ignoring Sehun.

“English is cool. And besides, Minseok-hyung had at least $20 worth himself, too.” Chanyeol shrugged, as if it were no big deal. “Thanks, though. I haven't had this stuff in ages...”

“Zitaaaaaao, come pay the bill,” Sehun groaned. “You have to pay for half, you know!” He dug out his wallet and threw a few bills on the table, frowning at his now mostly empty wallet.

“Hold up,” Tao called. “Kris-ge, can I see your wallet for a sec?”

Kris raised an eyebrow. “Why?”

“I need $50.”

“Why?”

“So I can pay for the drinks.”

“No.”

“But ge, I forgot my wallet at the dorms.”

“Bull. I can see it in your pocket.” Kris crossed his arms and smirked triumphantly.

Tao pouted, and it didn't take a genius to figure out what was going to come next. He lifted one fist up to his cheek, and Suho dragge

Please log in to read the full chapter