Chapter 31 - Final Chapter

When EXO Switched Leaders
Please log in to read the full chapter

Thirty minutes later, EXO reconvened on the living room floor, several boxes of fried chicken placed in the middle of their circle.

“So, you guys all finished, right?” Suho asked.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah,” Kai said. “Now gimme some of that chicken.” He reached for the food, but Suho pulled it away, shaking his head.

“Food later. That was not the point of this exercise!”

“Jeez, lighten up, man,” Kai grumbled, “don't gotta get so uptight over everything.”

Suho sighed. “Anyways... we're all going to read what you wrote. I'll start.” He coughed slightly, then began.

“I learned that even though you guys are all idiots—”

“Hey!”

“Yes, Kris-hyung, even you. Anyways, even though you guys are all idiots who probably stunted my growth and give me premature grey hairs—”

“Gramps,” Chen not-so-subtly coughed.

Suho shot Chen a dirty look, and the younger just shrugged.

“Anyways,” Suho sighed, “even though you guys like to piss me off a lot, I still love you guys. Next!”

“So sappy, Joonmyun-hyung. I learned that Kris-hyung disapproves of my singing.”

“Yeol, everyone disapproves of your singing.” Baekhyun facepalmed.

“Hush. It's not that bad,” Chanyeol huffed. “Your turn.”

“Hm... I learned that I really didn't get much time in this story—”

“I'm warning you right now, Byun Baekhyun, you better not turn into Yixing—”

“Calm down, no need to get your black Gucci boxers in a twist. I also learned that bacon-flavored chips taste good.”

“I learned that nobody in this dorm can be trusted around cake.” D.O glared at the three guilty members, who all fidgeted awkwardly.

“Are you ever gonna let that go?”

“No.”

Kai sighed. “My turn, then, I learned that Kyungsoo hates letting things go, especially when it comes to food.”

“Speaking of food, I learned that Chanyeol-hyung and Minseok-hyung drink far too much bubble tea, and I will never treat them for any drinks ever again.” Sehun scowled. “I do not appreciate having my wallet obliterated.”

“Sorry Sehun-ah, I'll treat you next time,” Luhan sighed, patting Sehun on the back. “I learned that going to malls while looking for Baozi isn't really a good idea.”

Xiumin rolled his eyes. “I learned that being called baozi is really annoying.”

“But—”

“No buts, Luhan.”

“You .” Luhan pouted, then stuck his tongue out at Xiumin, who tactfully ignored it.

“I learned that tattling on other members is really fun.”

“Nobody asked you, Jongdae.”

“But Joonmyun-hyung said—”

“I don't care what Joonmyun s

Please log in to read the full chapter