Chapter 4

When EXO Switched Leaders
Please log in to read the full chapter

Suho glared at Lay as he ended the call, sighing heavily. “Dammit, Yixing, we all know you're forgetful, but seriously?”

Lay just gave him a look. “Well excuuuuse me for having other things to worry about.”

“Like what?”

“I have been pondering the existence of unico—”

“Jesus Christ not this again! Unicorns do NOT exist!” Xiumin glared at Lay, his angry eyes in stark contrast to his puffy cheeks.

“They do too! It's my symbol! That has to mean something!”

“Do not! They're just deformed horses!”

Lay gasped, placing his hand over his chest, then glared at the eldest. “You take that back.”

What have I gotten myself into? Suho was beginning to regret his decision to switch groups with Kris, as it seemed that M, despite being older, had no difference in maturity level. In fact, they seemed to have even more ridiculous ideas.

“Drop it, Yixing.” Everyone turned and saw Kris walking up, a key in hand. He looked rather tired and irritated, probably because of Lay.

“We're saved!” Chen sighed, throwing his hands up in the air.

Kris unlocked the door for them, and they all immediately ran inside, except for Suho.

“You sure you're not having any second thoughts?” Kris asked, raising an eyebrow.

“I'm having tenth thoughts, thank you...” Suho sighed, rubbing his forehead.

“Cheer up. It's not for that long. And they're not all that bad... just whatever you do, don't buy Zitao anything besides the necessary regular food. He's being punished for using aegyo too much.”

“Um... okay.”

Please log in to read the full chapter