Chapter 10

When EXO Switched Leaders
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Kris-hyung!”

“Did you want something, Sehun?”

“Let's go get bubble tea! Luhan-hyung texted me and said they were going.” The maknae shoved his phone in Kris's face as proof, which the elder took gingerly, as though it were a ticking time bomb.

Sure enough, there was a text from Luhan on the screen. It took a minute for Kris to bring himself to even look at the disgustingly cute array of emoticons, but when he finally did, he saw that yes, Luhan and the rest of M were going to get bubble tea, and yes, he did invite his 'favorite didi Sehunnie.'

“You go round them up then,” Kris sighed. “I think they're napping. Good luck.”

~*~*~*~*~

Somehow, Sehun managed to round up the members in less than ten minutes (although they were in various stages of undress and Kai appeared to be sleeping while standing.)

“They're all here! Let's go!”

“Gowhere...?” Chanyeol mumbled, his head drooping on top of Baekhyun's. “'wanna go back to bed.”

“Bubble tea! Kris is treating!”

Suddenly, everyone perked up and grinned at Kris, which he found rather disturbing (especially Chanyeol's.)

Wait. What?????

~*~*~*~*~

“Sehun... why did you tell them I was treating?” Kris grumbled as he drove, glaring at the road with near murderous intent.

“Because you're the oldest hyung, that's what you're supposed to do!”

“Don't lie to me Sehun, I know enough about Korea to know that it's usually the maknae that treats.”

“Damn.”

“Kris-hyuuuung,” Chanyeol whined. “You're not in a photoshoot! What on Earth are you doing?”

“Huh?” Kris looked at himself in the mirror. He looked absolutely normal in his opinion. “What are you talking about?”

“You know, stretching out, only using one hand, it looks like you're in a car CF!”

“Did someone say CF?” Baekhyun suddenly shot up, nearly banging his head on the roof of the car.

“No, go back to sleep you camerawhore,” Kai snickered.

“Meh.” Baekhyun slumped back down in his seat. “Are we there yet?”

“Um... no. The car didn't stop yet.” D.O rolled his eyes at Baekhyun, who merely stuck his tongue out in response.

They're all a bunch of kids...

~*~*~*~*~

Please log in to read the full chapter