Chapter 15

When EXO Switched Leaders
Please log in to read the full chapter

When Kai awoke that morning, he felt that something was off.

Hm... I didn't forget to buy Skyrim, I didn't forget to buy Diablo III, wait did I forget to buy that? No, I think Kkamjong-sunbaenim said he was gonna lend me his... but something's weird.

He poured himself a bowl of cereal, pondering the whole time.

Until it finally hit him.

Kris isn't here.

And to one Kim Jongin, that meant one thing.

PARTY TIIIIME!!!!!!!!

“OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD GUYS WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP GUYS THIS IS EPIC!”

“JONGIN SHUT UP OR SO HELP ME I WILL DECAPITATE YOU!”

“KRIS ISN'T HERE!”

Chanyeol and Baekhyun's heads immediately popped out of the doorway. “Say what now?”

“We are now leaderless. And you guys are on the same wavelength as me, right?”

“Oh yes, my dear Kkamjong. Oh yes indeed,” Chanyeol replied. The image of him, his creepy smile, his frizzy orange bedhead, and the fact that he was rubbing his hands together like some sort of mad scientist meant only one thing.

Chaos.

~*~*~*~*~

When D.O awoke that morning, he felt that something was off.

It's too quiet.

Even though he was usually the first (or one of the first) people to wake up, there was a sort of silence in the air that was thick with tension.

D.O looked over to Kai's bunk, and was quite puzzled when he saw that the younger wasn't there, since Kai was usually one of the last people to get up.

So with much trepidation, D.O crept outside, tiptoeing his way down the hall...

...only to be met with something cold and wet being splashed onto his face.

“! Wasn't that su

Please log in to read the full chapter