Chapter 22

When EXO Switched Leaders
Please log in to read the full chapter

the second part of chenchen's birthday surprise.

more chaos ensues. sort of.

D.O hummed to himself as he gathered up his clothes to change into before heading to the showers. He always felt better after taking a shower in the morning (well technically it was the afternoon now, but details were details.)

He sighed. It was Chen's birthday today, and it had appeared that Chanyeol had completely forgotten. The rest of the K members didn't seem to realize it either, which D.O found incredibly depressing. Sure, they were a twelve-membered group, but they were like a family. And families don't forget each other's birthdays. Usually.

D.O opened the door to the shower and was about to get in before his eyes widened.

Kai was in there, back facing him, singing softly to himself.

Fully .

And was he... dancing?

“AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

~*~*~*~*~

“Hey Jongin, why's Kyungsoo hiding underneath his blankets and mumbling weird stuff?” Baekhyun asked once Kai had gotten out of the shower.

“I dunno.” He shrugged. “I'm bored.”

“Same here,” Chanyeol grumbled as he stretched out on the sofa. “There's nothing good on TV.”

“Wanna go over to the M dorms?” Sehun asked. “Luhan-hyung says they're eating cake.”

“Cake?” Kai asked. “Why?”

“You're really stupid, you know?” Sehun rolled his eyes. “I just need to get something from my room, then we can go.”

“Did Sehun just call us stupid?” Chanyeol asked, sitting back up and running a hand through his hair.

“You're all pretty stupid if you only just realized that!”

“Nobody asked you, Kyungsoo-hyung!”

~*~*~*~*~

“It's Jongdae's birthday today,” Kris mumbled as he channel-surfed. “Am I obliged to go to his party?”

Suho shrugged. “Probably, since you're his leader and all.”

“I dun'wanna go...” Kris whined, hugging a pillow to his chest and throwing the remote on the bed. “I'll just get bothered again.”

“Then don't go...?”

“B

Please log in to read the full chapter