08

Yes Monster... I mean, MASTER. [INCOMPLETE/DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Before anything else,

I'd like to apologize.
especially to Billakim and sungrin_shin... 

I promised that I'd update last weekend,
but one of our relatives passed away so, we were busy and yeah.

Sorry for the wait!
Anyway, here it is!

Please do comment after reading!

Thank you! ^_______^

♥, K

 

Soojin:

"Omo!" I exclaimed, stopping dead on my tracks before looking down and hitting my head.
"I forgot oppa's bb cream!" I hissed before turning around and walking back to an etude shop a kilometer away.

 

I chose to walk instead of taking the bus because I wanted to think.

 

I managed to clean the whole room with the help of Kyungsoo without saying anything else. Inserting my hands inside the blouse pocket, I feel the crumpled paper.

 

Flashback and echoes of Kai’s remark then again played.

 

Huffing and puffing, I reached the store with beads of sweat slipping down from my forehead.
I cautiously wiped them away before fixing my glasses and marching in.

 

As usual, they gave me weird looks as I glared away.
They looked at me as if I was like a trashy beggar, wanting to have some food- or a person with an epidemia or some kind of a disease.

 

They were judging me.

 

As usual.

 

People are people- judgmental and condemnatory. If they don't criticize you with their looks; they use their words- if they don't, they use their minds.

 

Everyone's the same.

 

 

 

And I'm used to it.

 

 


Stopping in front of the cashier, I cleared my throat gaining a scoff from the saleslady.

 

"W-Where's the BB creams?" I said trying to keep my cool.
But seriously though, I want to melt and disappear.

 

 

My toughness and my glares are all my defense mechanisms.
Instead of blushing and cringing, I frown. Instead of crying and being sad, I scowl. Instead of laughing like a normal peron, I smirk.  And instead of being friendly and joyful, just like how I used to be, I feel contented on being rude and unnoticed.

 

 

Everything's a messed up image.
With this attitude, I'm overlooked.
With this personality, I blend in with the backgrounds.

 

With this personality, no one's interested to know more about me.

 

 

"Over there." She pointed a nearby stall with bottles and sachets of some sort.

 

I nod slowly before walking.

 

Cringing my eyes, I scanned for what it may be.

 

Stupid glasses. I have to wear this to make me look err…. Filthy? Yeah. Props. Okay.

 

“What the hell, it’s all the same!” I cursed under my breath and pulled out a random tube.

 

....

 

....

 

..

 

....

 

"Noona! There you are!!!” Someone exclaimed beside me.

 

Hearing the halleluiah song in the back of my head, I turned around smiling widely only to see Zelo in his school uniform.

 

“Zelo-ssi!” I cried before signaling him to come closer
“Why are you here?” I said with my nice attitude.

 

“Daehyun hyung said that someone should probably help you out here…” He said coolly before stuffing his hands in his pockets while looking around.

 

I followed his gaze and saw girls, ladies and ahjummas of some sort, drooling over him.

 

Oh our giant maknae- I rolled my eyes as I tried to hide my smile.

 

“He said you don’t really know what a bb cream is and he’s afraid that you might buy him a lotion instead…” He said teasingly before wriggling his brows. “And I think… he was not mistaken…” He added as he saw my hand holding the tube. He grabbed my wrist and pulled it up to his face.

 

“See? It’s a facial wash…”
I pulled my hands away and brought the bottle closer to my eyes,

Etude House Creamy Facial Wash.

 

“Aish.”
“Haha, don’t worry, I know what Daedae hyung likes!” He said excitedly.
Scowling for the nth time, I let him drag me to the next rack.

 

“Noona, please take those off… You don’t have to suffer with them…” He whispered… clearly pertaining to my glasses. I gave him a look.

 

“Please…”
“No.”
“I promise not to be irritating.”
“No.”
“I’ll treat you ice cream on the way home.”
“No.”
“I’ll give you my share for dinner later.”
“No.”
“I won’t wake you up tomorrow….”
“…….”
“And the next day.”
“………..”
“And the next…”
“………………”
“Okay forget it.”
“Ya ya ya ya ya! Here here here. See? I took it off. Okay? I’m putting it in my bag…. And it’s gone! It’s a deal, okay? Don’t bother my sleep!” I said half laughing.

 

He smiled a cheeky smile before nodding.

 

“Tie your hair.” He then again ordered.
I gave him a soft punch on his arm before finally giggling.

 

I don’t know but I find it funny.

 

“What are you trying to make me do?!”
“Just…. Please… For today…. Please?” He pleaded with another bunch of bargains.

 

 

Kai:

 

 

“Yo, Jongin!!!!!” Chanyeol exclaimed as I neared the group.
“Sup.” I replied flatly.
“Sup you too.” Baekhyun inserted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter