17

Yes Monster... I mean, MASTER. [INCOMPLETE/DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Surprise! Are my readers still alive?

Comment after this? Heehee.

♥, K

Soojin:

Slipping away as quietly as you can right after the bell rang, your head hung low as your shoulders were deflated to the lowest they can go. Whole morning you battled it out within you if you should show up or pretend you heard nothing; remembering the last encounter when you stood him up, the former won without much challenge.

Tightening the thin cardigan around you, you exited the warm building you ran to the garden.

With a bottle of juice and a bag of sandwich you prepared for yourself this morning, you reached the same place where everything started. Looking around and noticing no one was around, you found a comfortable place to squat down and started to munch on your lunch before the jerk can even try and steal it from you.

"Yah," There it is. The voice you dreaded for the whole morning.

Rolling your eyes and chewing with your mouth full, you looked at him and nodded once.

"You showed up huh." He teased as he settled a foot away from you, spreading a handkerchief down the grass between both of you before settling down series of boxes.

"If you think that I’m over the frustration you made me feel this morning then you’re wrong… I'm just trying not to be so rude and am trying to steer clear from unwanted attention tricks from you." You replied while wiping your mouth clean from crumbs and folding the sandwich wrap meticulously.

Without even looking, you knew he had that stupid smirk up his face again

"You done eating?" He queried,

You nodded and emptied the drink you had

"Here, Mom had these delivered to the dorm and I can't just  let the boys eat it all right?" He then smiled back and handed  you a wrap of unknown sushi,

"Uhh- no thanks."
"Come on, it's not like I'd put something in here, right??" He said pushing the food closer to you
"I'll never know."
"Oh come on. Here, see, look at me, I'll eat one okay," And so he did, putting the thing in his mouth he devoured the dish with a smile.

"It tastes really good! See? I didn't choke or what."

You stared at him blankly and shrugged,

"Just one, come on. Consider yourself lucky to be able to spend lunch with me, midget."
"I didn't ask for it though."
"But still, come on." Handing you a different wrap, you urged you to accept it.

 

You knew that he’d pester you  till the end of time so ;eft with no choice, you accepted it and tucked it in your mouth.

Chewing for a few seconds, you felt fine.

But then, a few seconds more, his innocent smile then slowly morphed into  a devilish grin as you felt a series or eruptions in your mouth.

 

SHOWTIME.

 

Feeling like  your mouth was sent on fire as your lungs started to shrink, you turned around spat everything out... And there it was- the red glory of mixed chilis.

With your tongue hanging out of your mouth you stood up and took in a ragged breath- the burning sensation neglected for the tubes in you were slowly closing,

Not  really able to take in oxygen, your hands fanned out frantically in front of you as they then took a hold of your  neck- gasping for air you were lucky enough to not swallow anything.

Finally, with your company able to comprehend what was happening, he stood up and ran to you panicking and grabbing both your shoulders shaking the life out of you.

"WHA WHAT WHY WHAT WHAT!"  He asked, his face pale as paper
"BREATHE! WHY WHAT! WHHHHHAAAAT." He screamed louder, as you were still gasping for dear life.

As if your chest was into knots, you clenched your hands on top of them and panted further.

"Are you allergic to chilis?!!!?!" He continued shaking you as you noticed him sweating up quite a lot,

Not really being able to answer, you nodded a few times and coughed everything out of your throat.

Not really knowing what was happening; you felt yourself scooped up and carried to somewhere as you bounced up and down roughly as he ran with all his might.

Good thing it was lunch time, no one was around the halls and no one saw you, you then realized you were being brought to the infirmary. Kai's face was white as paper and he was sweating buckets.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter