10

Yes Monster... I mean, MASTER. [INCOMPLETE/DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi, since a bit of you were confused on what a wallflower is, this chapter is about it.
Yes, double update.
But a very short one though. :)

 

Wallflower:
Someone, usually in high school, who sees everything, knows everything, but does not say a word.
They are not loners- They are introvertive, meaning they are shy and have a social disease. They cannot handle having someone pay attention to them even though they crave it as much as everyone else. Wallflowers are just phased in, and faded into the backround.
[Perks of being a wallflower def'n]

 

 

 

Soojin:

 

Going back to class with the paper in hand, I resisted the urge to rip it and throw it away.

You know his capabilities. Your cover was about to be blown off. Just stop trying to counter him.

Right on time, I arrived in front of the room right before the warning bell rang. Walking to my chair not bothering anyone around me still gave me creeps. I could still hear them murmuring dirty things and feel their glares.

Just then a bunch of girls blocked my way with their chins higher than the peak of any mountain.

“What was that about, freaky girl?!” Their leader, presumably, Kim MinAh said with her overly high pitched voice.

“What was what about?” I grum

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter