14

Yes Monster... I mean, MASTER. [INCOMPLETE/DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A short update!

I'm sorry if this is really crappy and dumb.

I wrote it in a rush since.... I felt like i needed to let you know Kai's
actions too. Orz. And I don't have much time. D:

I'M SORRY!!!!

Hope you understand!!! :))

 

--

 

Kai:

I never planned to talk to the midget seriously. I mean, I didn’t mean to tell her things that matters to me and her in such a damp and interrogative atmosphere. She tried to remain flaccid and inert but she got those tiny twitches every now and then.

She got me saying the things that were bottled up in me either. I got to let them out without feeling anything else but honesty. Maybe those were just small things- but the fact that I told her that makes me feel lighter. She sent a few texts here and there and I could say that she was already needed at home. Daehyun.

We ended the talk with silence. I wasn’t awkward nor blue- just a comfortable one. And after that we both know that the show was over. She curtly asked for a refund and I gave her without talking rude. It’d be too much if I don’t pay her back!

I’m not necessarily being ‘nice’ I was just being…. Reasonable…

She looked at me with a raised brow as she slowly stood up and walked to the bus stop. A few seconds later- I trailed behind her because of boredom. She stopped as she got under a bus stop shed. It was crowded and I can see her look down her feet.

--

“I need it by 9am tomorrow! Slip it in my locker- hand it to me like a fan letter- wait for me outside my room- or what- I don’t care as long as I’ll have it before my class starts.” I said teasingly. I’m not me if I don’t do this.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter