07

Yes Monster... I mean, MASTER. [INCOMPLETE/DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kai:

 

"Stop it Soojin."

 

 

 

I hear myself say...

Both their heads snap at my direction and both or their eyes widened. I eye my slave as she glared back. Rude. I smirked and turned to look at Jinmin. She was white with fear and stoned by shock. I smirked at her scoffing a little seeing her dolled up figure.

She sure was right- her features were all ironed up.

But then with a flick of a finger she ran to me and hugged me clinging onto my left arm. I looked at her with a disgusted face as she started sobbing.

“Op-oppa! This girl here was bullying me! She was saying things I don’t even understand! She was framing me up!” She ranted like a seven-year old kid. Ugh. Pathetic.

I looked at Soojin who was still burning wholes through me with her eyes.

“What she said was true though.”

Oh how wish I could say that. I rolled my eyes and slightly pushed Jinmin away from me as she continued whining. “Jinmin-ah~” I said slowly with my husky voice.

She stopped abruptly and looked at me with twinkling eyes.

“Hajima.” I smiled at her through my teeth as she nearly fainted…. Before she can even fall to the ground, she caught her balance and steadied herself. Fake. “Don’t listen to her. What she says is all trash….. Just like her, herself…”

I then again looked at Soojin- I expected her to be fuming with anger but no- she was looking at me with dark empty eyes. Deep, thick eyes that I can’t read through. I stared back at her guiltily wishing that I could take back what I just said.

That was over the line, Kai. I generously lent myself a pat in the back for being too much.

“Gomawo oppa! But you don’t have to tell me that…” Jinmin said, tugging at my arm which made me look at her, then she mouthed- “I knew that.” Then she erupted to a fit of annoying giggles.

Surprise surprise- Soojin laughed with her- loudly and even threw her head back.

Caught off guard- Jinmin stopped and looked at her like she was some kind of a monster or something, “I knew that too!!” She exclaimed while wiping

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter