04

Yes Monster... I mean, MASTER. [INCOMPLETE/DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kai:

I must say, the consequences were terrible.

Chanyeol hyung waited for the perfect timing to block her way and tangle his feet with hers. As she neared us she was wearing an expression of content but at the same time as muttering something angrily about the crowd, then right there and then, hyung lifted his leg successfully tripping he- and ah- an explosion of food and drinks.

Gasps were heard, “SooJin-ssi!” Kyungsoo’s voice rang across the cafeteria as he came to the rescue of the literally fallen midget. Then came silence…

Slowly opening my eyes one eyelid after another, I get a whiff of something sour… Strawberry yogurt… Cool.

Consciously looking down, I see a rainbow of food additives decorated themselves upon my favorite, most expensive shirt.

You may call it Physics, but I chose to call it karma. It all happened so fast that when she tripped the food and drinks from her tray bounced and flew off and Chanyeol hyung- what in the world did he do that he didn’t get any stain on what he was wearing? I mean, her food landed all right on me!

With my tan skin, I can say that I can successfully win a cosplayer award. Who? The gingerbread man.

Great. Now hang me on a Christmas tree and sing Christmas carols.

How can this midget stay that tiny when she eats this much?! Well, see- what I have here is… 3 Krispy Kreme donuts which hung on my chest like gigantic buttons, a bag of Lays which nested in my hair, a cup of strawberry yogurt which colored my shirt pink, a slushy drink which I bet was cherry for it colored my lower part red that made me look like I’m going through a menstrual period and oh, all hail ramyun!!! which soaked me and my underpants with a hot hot hot water.

Where does justice lie in this world?!?!

I stopped my mental ranting when I heard her scoff.

At first I thought it was because of her surprise seeing me in this state, but then the next few words that flew out of stated otherwise.

“Kwenchana?” Kyungsoo held her elbows and shook her a bit. Surprising all if us, she shoved Kyung hyung away and faced the innocent Chanyeol.

“You- tripped- me.” She said putting force to each word….. “I- I-” Chanyeol looked around asking for help but everyone just watched the scene.

“You- tripped-me” She said a tad louder.

Hello. I exist.

“You tripped me!!!!” She screamed at the top of her lungs and stomped her foot,

 “I- I did.” Chanyeol hyung who looked like a scared 3 year old replied.

“What?!”

“I tripped you…”

“AND why did you do that?!” She placed her hands on her waist

“He said so…” Chanyeol pointed at my direction and finally, they noticed my existence.

I was ready to let her go away with what happened because I know that it was mainly my fault not only if Chanyeol had a brain bigger than a chicken’s.

But her reaction made me think the opposite.

-----------

Soojin:

“You tripped me,” I said trying to have a grip on the situation.

“I-I-” His eyes derped around and his smile turned to a nervous one.

“You tripped me.” I said a bit louder this time.

I don’t care if the whole student body is looking or if he’s a kingka or what but he tripped me which caused MY FOOD to fly!! It has been a long time since I ate some Krispy Kremes and Lays but what did this derp do???

“You tripped me!!!” I yelled as I felt myself shaking in rage and stomped my foot to ease my anger.

But I can’t deny the fact that my neck was hurting. He was standing at about 184 cm to 185 and here I was- stuck in 163.

“I- I did…” He said softly.

“What?!?” I heard what he said but I just can’t seem to know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter