06

Yes Monster... I mean, MASTER. [INCOMPLETE/DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojin:

"Aish!!" I let out another frustrated sigh for the nth time this afternoon.

"Yah, Jung, are you okay?" Kyungsoo then again poked me from behind with his pen cap.

I shrugged irritated and ruffled my hair, pulling some of it out in the process.

"Yah, what did Kai do to you?" Kai. That name. Once it entered my ears, I became like a dragon woken up from a deep slumber.

Good thing I wasn't eaten alive by those queenkas or worse tacled to death by his  'fangirls', YET. Aigoo, eottoke, how can I even walk out to the gates without getting noticed now? Aish.

"THAT MONSTER!!!!!" I yelled out

 

 

......Silence.....

 

"What was that Ms. Jung?" Our history professor in front pierced her eyes through me gripping the chalk tightly.

 

 

 

Uh-oh.

"She just said that Hitler's army attempted to kill him 45 times." I hear D.O whisper.

 

Think Soojin think.

 

 

"Uhh. It was just that- uhh- oh! He wasn't killed with all those 45 attempts?? WHAT? Is he a monster or something?" I said faking my anger over the poor Nazi leader.

"You're somewhat right, Ms. Jung,"
"WHAT? So he really IS a monster?"
"No Mr. Do. Let me finish my sentence first!" The teacher exclaimed. By the way, this teacher is known around the school for having a very very short patience. EERK.


"Sorry Mrs. Kim." I her Kyung mutter quietly from behind

He gave Kyungsoo one last dirty look before proceeding with her lecture.

The weight and shame has been lifted up from me once again.

"Thanks Kyung." I muttered- loud enough for him to hear.

"You owe me an explanation though." He replied.

Oh about earlier. Should I tell him?

I rolled my eyes at the thought even though I know that he can't see me. No. He's not my friend.

"No." I dismissed our conversation and burried my head in my arms once again.

---------

"Yah. Ireona!" I heard one kid said as she kicked one leg of my chair. Surprised, I woke up to see the room empty.

Oh, it's time to go home.

I glared back at the girl who was holding a mop.

"Are you on cleaning duty?" I said while yawing a bit and arching my back also stretching my arms up.

"Yeah. So better leave so I can finish early!" She demanded a bit too arrogantly. I was planning to let it slip but her attitude is a wee bit disgusting.

I clenched my teeth.

"Didn't your mom teach you how to PROPERLY wake someone up?" I said standing up my blood strting to rise up.

"No. So leave, ."

. I closed my eyes tightly while tryng to calm down. What I hate the most is being called names when one doesn't really know me. Let it go.   "Do you know me?" I stepped forward meeting her itense gaze.   She rolled her eyes, "Of course, you're the girl who's arrogant enough to not have a friend. You roll your eyes at everything and you don't care about the peoplee around you." She let out.   "Do you know my name?" I queried further,   "Soojin. Now go." She ordered.   I just stood there on the same spot and stared.   "What are you waiting for, ?!" She yelled louder.   . That's it. I'm not letting it slip.   "What makes you say that I'm a ? Or better yet, a ?" Quotaton marks flying in the air.   She just stared at me dumb-founded.

"So. Choi Jinmin right?" I asked while fixing my bangs.

"H-how did you know my name?" She stuttered while taking a step back.

"Oh c'mon! We've been classmates since first year, remember?" I took a step towards her

"But you don't even pay attention to the people around you! H-how do you-" She t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter