11

Yes Monster... I mean, MASTER. [INCOMPLETE/DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

An update to celebrate their comback! I oweyou guys a lot. ikr. Hope you like it! Sincere comments are loved!

 

xx

 

Kai:

Watching her retreat back  into the school buildings, I can't help but smile at myself. That girl is certainly amusing. that she didn't really throw a fit though. Whatever.

I kicked a random stone to  nowhere andrubbed my nape.

Might as well attend my classes too. /shrugs

I wonder what's happening to that midget now-

 

She is probably being interrogated by some girls by now, but nah, she can take care of herself. I’m sure of that.

“Oppa! What was that about?!” “Who was that girl?” “Is it true she touched your hand?” “Did she try to hit on you?” “Were you ?” “Oh my gosh what happened?!” I simply rolled my eyes at all the silly questions around me. Word flies fast.

“What are you gonna do about this, huh, Soojin?”

Dusting off some dirt from my sneakers, I sighed and stood outside my classroom for a while looking inside as the professor was passing on some papers. A test. Nice timing Kai… Really nice… Blowing a raspberry I gave the irritating girls another glare,

“Just forget about it okay. I just taught her a lesson and she was no one. Remember that- no one.” Giving out another glare, I stepped in the room and settled down in an empty seat glaring at everyone (even my professor) in the process.

Soojin:

Walking out of the room before everyone else can was my forte. And they don’t even notice my figure leaving! Pleasant, right? Walking straight to my locker, I stuffed in all my things before rolling up my blazer sleeve and pulling out the paper Kai handed me earlier.

Bookstore. Bookstore.

I chanted to myself as I ran clumsily down the stairs  going against the half of the student body who was in their way to their lockers. Meeting the fresh autumn air, I paused for a while and felt the breeze on my skin. Stepping down on one of the stair cases a pair of different arms pulled both her arms back.

Bookstore. Bookstore.

“Not so fast cowgirl!!!!” Jiyoung and Mirae said both at the same time. Having them pulling me back, I dare not protest.

“Uh- hehe. Somewhere?” I said,
“Over the rainbow?” Mirae snorted.
“Yep... Yes, over the rainb- I mean no. I mean… NO! Not over the rainbow! Definitely not. Not over the rainbow.” I scrambled for words,
“Oh she lost it.” Jiyoung rolled her eyes.
“Lost what?”
“Your sanity.”
“Sanity?! No, I mean, I’M SANE!” I ruffled my hair as I  noticed some students starting to walk out the doors as well.

Bookstore. Bookstore.

“I don’t know okay maybe I really lost my sanity for now, but I might lose my life when I don’t go right now. So yeah? Please?” I mutter, disconcerted.
“But we agreed to going to the newly opened library a few blocks away, right?” Mirae pouted. By now the crowd became thicker and my breath hitched a pitch. I feel stuffed
“I’m really really sorry. But, I’ll come if I finish early; I just have an errand to run, okay? A very important one…” I explained further.
They both looked at each other and nodded
“I guess we have to go alone then.” Jiyoung scrunched up her nose playfully
“, you always have the best taste. Well anyway, okay, run along now. We’ll call you if it gets late and we need to go home, okay?”
With a bit of a nod, I briskly pulled away and scurried outside.

Entering an air-conditioned place, I shuddered for a bit before furrowing my brows back at the piece of paper my master gave me.

Let’s start!

Picking up things analyzing and studying their prices and quality for a bit, my basket then felt a bit heavy as I struggled to carry it with me. Just two pairs of scissors and a roll of red, blue and green foil paper left! Grabbing the last two items I excitedly went to the cashier only to find a group of students with their baskets full of supplies just like me. In the same uniform and they bought similar stuffs too.

Right. For a project.

I knew a bit of their faces (and lives of course) but being me, they neglected your presence just like a penny. A penny. They were lining up in front of a cashier to pay. Pay. Then it dawned on me.

I don’t have a single penny for this. I mean, he did not give me money for this! I wouldn’t want to spend my allowance and savings for this stuff!!

Ben ben save meee!!!!!

Looking down at my basket, I mentally calculated how much this would all take. Damn, my money ain’t enough!! Panicking, I settled beside an empty shelf far away from everyone and fished out my phone.

Who to call who to call?

I don’t really want to bother Jiyoung and Mirae even if I’m sure they had enough cash for this… Not Daehyun oppa too. I’m going to Jongin. The Kim Jongin. It wouldn’t be safe. Just whoooo.

Youngjae oppa!!

Well, his part-time work ain’t really far from here and I’m sure he has enough with him… I just have to go around his cleverness. Yes. Right! Poking on his name, the call got connected and he picked up on the fourth ring.

“What’s wrong Soojin-ah?” His panicked voice shocked me.
“Yo..boseyo??” I said unsure…
“Oh Soojin-ah! Is something wrong?” He asked again.

I bit my lip. The least I wanted was for them to worry about me. I’m starting to hate the idea but there’s no backing down now. If I’ve gone far enough by calling him then might as well tell him and seek for help than retreating and eventually tell them later. For knowing them and being with them, my stubbornness is nothing compared to their competence.

“Uhm. Nothing’s wrong. I’m fine.. I’m just stuck in a sticky situation… honestly…” You said softly.
“YOU ARE?” He beamed.
“Where are you?! Tell me now! I’ll call the other guys for back-up!!!” He blurted out.

Back up.  Well that made you crack-up. (Hey that rhymes. Kkkkk)

Hearing my soft laughter, he seemed to calm d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter