12

Yes Monster... I mean, MASTER. [INCOMPLETE/DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

^ OH YEAH! ^
(c) to the owner!

Kai:

“Wait for me here.” I muttered before going back in the house and closing the door behind me.

“Yah, kkamjong, who was she?” Chanyeol asked once he saw my figure.
“She was Soojin you idiot, she just introduced  herself, didn’t she?”  I hear Baekhyun hyung grumble while giving the taller one a whack on the neck, I paid them no attention as I flee to grab my jacket in my room. Looking out the window for a brief moment I opened my closet hurriedly and pulled out another random clean sweater for her too.

I  don’t know why but I just did.

Running down the steps, I can still hear BaekYeol bickering as I felt Sehun’s serious gaze on mine. Now’s not the time to slack around, Jongin.


“Her hand was hurt Kai-ssi, you think she would be fine?” I hear Kyungsoo hyung call out from the kitchen.
“Uhh- can you please just help me grab some ice from there?” I called out as my eyes scanning the living room quickly for my wallet.

“You owe me.”

Dumb me, I forgot to hand her some money to buy those things.

“Of course.” Dyo sing-song and I heard some shuffling.
“Your wallet’s behind the tv. These kids hid it as soon as you placed it down.” Suho hyung informed me seriously as he eyed the three monkeys. With long strides, I walked to the cupboard and search for it while giving out my best glares to the latter 3.

Sehun was literally fighting the urge to laugh as his face was as red as a tomato while the other two giggled like y girls.

Feeling  it with my palm, I went deeper as I felt no wallet at all.

“Nah just kidding, it’s in the kitchen, inside the rice cooker.” Suho hyung said dismissively before strutting back to his room closing it loudly behind him.

Feeling all but patient, I then did nothing but glare at the three guys who were laughing like retarded seals-

“Nice one hyung!!!!”
“Oh my gosh his face!”
“Totally flipped!!!”

They high-fived each other while clutching their stomachs laughing about my denseness.

“Oh you just wait. All of you.” I smeared storming loudly to the kitchen.

“Kids…” I muttered then again under my breath as I opened the lid  of the cooker and saw my wallet  tucked in there.

“How are you related to Soojin, anyway?” Kyungsoo poked my shoulder with the small ice pack he prepared
“She’s…” I turned to look at him
“She’s?” He questioned as I accepted the pack
“Just no one…” I murmured knowing that it was a complete lie.

He just shrugged.

I can sense that he wants to know more and I can feel that Soojin holds a special place in him- but I know that he knows that now is not the perfect time to talk about it.

 “Oh…kay? Now go. It’s getting cold out there.” He pushed me out the kitchen

Mumbling a silent thank you, I ran out,

“TREAT HER NICELY!” That was the last thing I heard before pulling the door close behind me.

 

xx

 

You resisted the urge to roll your eyes as you scoffed and pulled your other hand from his soft grip before putting  on the jacket.

“Oh and this. Hold this with your swollen hand first. It’ll help… we need to buy some ointment too.” He handed you the icepack as you stared at it.

“Do I really need to shove things for you to accept them?” He said rather irritably as you quickly took it from him and did as told. Heaving out a sigh of relief, you looked at him who was staring at you.

“What?”
“Your hair! It’s just- nothing. Let’s go the pharmacy first…”

You touched your messy bun blankly before trailing behind him.

The walk to the nearby store was surprisingly quiet. You just stared at his back making  faces every now and then as he paid no mind at all. He bought some ointments as he lead you out to a random bench in front of a music shop.

He took a seat as you followed the act and settled yourself as far from his as possible.
“Yah, give me that.” He ordered motioning for the ice pack.
“This?” You raised it up and handed it over to him,
“Not that!” He sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter