09

Yes Monster... I mean, MASTER. [INCOMPLETE/DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Soojin:

I woke up today with a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach after waking up with such a nightmare. Everything was sooooo wrong. In that creepy dream, I had this kingka all over me while spilling out all my secrets like I was an open book. He was totally bossing me around and even insulted my pale face. Weird right? It’s not like I have such a simple cover. No one really pays attention to me. Ever. -.-

Rummaging through my bag looking for those thick and troublesome glasses, I stumble upon a note that reads,

‘7AM. 5th Floor. The very last room. -Master’

Based from the sloppy and clumsy hand-writing, I can confidently point out that it’s from a guy. But who? For who? Master? What? Is this some sort of a game? There was no way that this was meant to be for me. Putting it aside, I dug deeper until I finally had the chance to fish out my thick lenses. I don’t really need these… These are just for… Let’s say…. Decoration. To be more unattractive.

Running noisily downstairs, I still had the uneasy feeling with my intestines being twisted. Without even bothering to grab some breakfast, I zoomed out before my brother and his ‘brothers’ could even start talking yelling out a loud ‘Annyeong’ right before slamming the door behind me and running for the bus stop.

Now as I sit in class blankly staring over a furious guy panting in front of me, I basically feel the whole world crumbling on my feet.

“What brings you here, Kai-ssi?” Our professor shakily asked. He was an all-out trouble-maker, no one could blame our Physics teacher. Looking over him, as he briskly scanned the room and the students’ faces I felt the need to shrink down and disappear.

“Yah~, I felt a tiny poke from the guy sitting behind me

I chose not to mind

How lame.

“I’m the KIM Jongin.”
“I want you… to be my slave….”
“Umma.”
“Daehyun.”
“I’ll do it.”
“I’ll be your slave.”

Of course it’s not a dream.

Looking down busying myself with the inexistent dusts on my skirt, I shakily tugged them and played with my fingers as I chewed the insides of my cheek.

“Yah~ Soojin, kwenchana?” Kyungsoo poked me with the tip of his pencil a bit harder.

I looked over my shoulders for a bit before nodding slightly and then proceeding to my agony then again.

Not good. Not good. Not good.

Those were the two words that echoed in my mind until-

“I’d like to have a word with Huang Soojin, for a moment.”

My head snapped up as my eyes threatened to pop out. He did not just mention my real name in front of everyone.

“Huang Soojin? Huang? I don’t think we have that student here, Mr. Kim.”

I looked at him nervously as he was already staring at me. I felt my lips quiver from the tension as he let out a menacing smirk,

“Oh, you don’t? Right, she was one of our maids…” He said innocently before giving me a nippy wink. But still he wasn’t happy. His hands were still in fists and his brows still furrowed

“What the hell was that for.” Kyungsoo muttered loud enough for me to hear.

Sighing my heart out, I looked down and shrugged for Kyungsoo’s sake.

“How about Jung? Jung Soojin? Do you have her here?” He queried again,

“Jung Soo- I don’t think- Oh yes. Right. Soojin-ssi.” Our professor looked over at me before flicking her fingers, “You’re excused.” He stated.

Heaving another deep sigh, I stood up slowly with my guard high up.

“What is this all about?” Kyungsoo then whispered to me, I gave him a guilty look then shook my head- before marching out calmly with Kai behind me.

As he stepped out after me, I hear the whole room grow noisy with whispers and mutters. I then shut my eyes as I attempted to pinch my nose-bridge. Not before a hand flung my way gripping my wrist tight, before dragging me to somewhere.

I did not protest for I know it wouldn’t do any good. I chose to shut up and let him drag me like a rag doll.

Kai:

Waking up early for school is never really my thing. But today, it’s different…

While I was chugging in some humble dukkboki while she was just sitting in front of me staring at thin air while puffing her cheeks. Taking out a piece of paper from my pocket, I quickly wrote something for her. It was a plan to meet her in the morning and give her errands beforehand so that I won’t bother her the whole day.

Yes, I may be mean and rude but I can be considerate too.

“7AM. 5th Floor. The very last room. –Master”

I know she’s smart enough to understand that.

Glancing back at her again, She fixed her bangs and moved them away from her face clumsily- taking the chance, I dropped the paper in her slightly opened bag and continued eating like it was nothin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter