05

Yes Monster... I mean, MASTER. [INCOMPLETE/DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojin:

WHAT. THE. HELL.

All traces of humour gone, I step back slowly as he strides to me.

WHAT. DID. I. GET. MYSELF. IN. TO.

The way he acts isn't human. He looks like a hungry animal charging for his prey. With my eyes almost popping out of their sockets and my heart stuck in my throat I gripped his stinky shirt tighter. What to I do? What will he do? Should I run?

And even before I could make up my mind, I got stuck between a tree and him.

Dazed, and terrified, I just stared.

"Ask me your question again." He demanded sounding like and ahjussi maniac.

If he sees that you're weak, he'll take advantage.

"What do you want?" I snapped back with the steadiest voice I could ever get.

Then, there was that smirk. Oh no.

After a moment of deafening silence and suffocating tension he whispered,

"You."

-----------

Kai:

I saw her eyed widen as panic painted her face.

"The tough midget could be scared too, huh?" I said seductively,

"What the hell?!" She said in a harsh whisper

"Oh look at you, you even lost your voice!!!!" For a while I gave myself the permission to laugh.. Not with what she just said, but with her lightning-strucked-face.

She placed her hands with her palms out ready to shove me before I stopped her by grabbing her wrists and smiled at her.

"Oh no. I don't mean that kind of thing.." I said.

"Bug off." She said a bit more brave,

"How about no?" I said as I took another step towards her closing any excess distance.

She looked down and closed her eyes.... She let out a shaky breath and what she said surprised my wits.

"Please..."

Struck from her word, I took a step back and gained back my composure.

"I'm not that bad, As I've said I didn't mean it that way..." I said putting down my prank.

Her eyes opened as she looked back up at me.

"But you still have a debt from me though.." I added clickng my tongue at the end.

She scoffed and rolled her eyes, "This?" She said raising up my shirt which was now crumpled form her grip, I just nodded, "It wasnt my fault! Your friend back there tripped and that was because you told him to! That makes you responsible from it!" I shook my head sideways slowly, "Not that." "What?" Her puzzled face looked cute. WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST SAY KAI.

"I got humiliated because of you." I stated. She raised one of her brows. "And I'm a kingka." Her brow fell back into place but as it did, both of it met at the center. "You laughed loudly first," I added as they knitted together tighter, "and they followed what you did." then at the same time, both of it raised.

Although I would love to continue studying her fascinating brow dance, I decided to cut the crap.

"The students in this school would never have done that if you didn't start..."

"So you're mad at me because the crowd laughed at you and your image kinda crack?" She said contemplating.

I nodded.

"How childish." I hear her mutter but decided to let it pass.

"And I know clearly how you despised crowds." I said,

Her chin fell to the ground as I felt her tense up once again.

"I- I- I don't, w-what makes you th-think tha-that?" Hah. gotcha there midget

"I have been noticing you in the hallways and the cafeteria. You were always ranting about it..."

"T-then?"

"Then what, HUAN

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter