Been Waiting?

Yes Monster... I mean, MASTER. [INCOMPLETE/DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Then I guess this update would be really disappointing.

First of all, I AM SORRY.

Sorry for letting you all wait and for keeping your hopes up. I guess I have to shatter them now?

--

I  HAVE TO LET THIS GO.

Letting this story go is a pain for me. I worked so hard in  building the plot (with my bestfriend @drollface) and I myself am happy about it's flow. I drafted this whole story before (chap per chap) and it ought to go for atleast 75 chapters. Her secrets. His secrets. More characters. More twists. More heartbreak and more fluff. But then college has been really tough for me. And my life all in all is quite a rollercoaster, I think it'd be unfair if I kept you all waiting for nothing. 

Sorry if you had to wait this long.... I never want to let this go. I always thought I'd find time to continue this and really finish but like I said, I guess I really have to let it go.

I stopped fangirling months ago. Not that I stopped listening to kpop, I just stopped keeping an eye for updates and "spazzing", I deactivated my twitter spazz account and even my facebook spazz profile. Kpop has been with me for 4 years and I guess that 4 years is enough. All the friends I made through this story, through kpop all in all, I SO  LOVE YOU ALL. <3 s/o to the ppl who comments frequently and to all of you who stayed subscribed after all these years.

oh no. tears.

I really am just so sorry.

I won't deactivate my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter