03

Yes Monster... I mean, MASTER. [INCOMPLETE/DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Nyaaaaww,” Baekhyun Hyung was making these weird animal noises while we stood in line. Not truly interested in the reason behind this and not really amused with what they’re fussing over, I merely peered at them from my peripheral vision while keeping my face in its usual blank state.

 

“NGEAAUYAWWW” He line was too long for me and the cafeteria- though now being slowly vacated by the students, still seemed a bit too crowded on my opinion. Putting my hands in my pockets, I blew a raspberry and observed the swarm of people situated not so far from where I’m standing. Then suddenly, a petite figure caught my attention; her glasses hung from her nose bridge and her hair was similar from a birds nest.

 

The girl who bumped onto me this morning!

 

She, for a while, puffed her cheeks and scrunched her nose, then she seemed to be looking for something, that with speedy, ninja-like movements. After a minute, she bit her lower lip and navigated herself through the crowd without necessarily being squished in between or tripping over someone.

 

Somehow, I can’t take my eyes off of her. I don’t know why; of course it’s not love at first sight nor was the actual interest of any romantic affinity at all. It was just like that- snap! She caught my attention and there’s nothing to it but that and that alone.

 

Hey, why am I talking a lot? I’m blabbing.

 

“Jongin-ah, let’s go,” Chanyeol hyung poked my forearm to bring me back to Earth. We than came to an unoccupied table, settled down and ate our lunch. Well- they ate their lunch. I continued to observe the girl but somehow, some way, she managed to disappear out of my sight. Is she a mouse or something? Where did that midget slink off to?

 

“Aren’t you going to eat?” Chanyeol hyung queried, the spoon in his mouth therefore making the sentence a little incoherent.

 

It’s bad to play with food, yes, but for some reason all I did with my noodles was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter