01

Yes Monster... I mean, MASTER. [INCOMPLETE/DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Soojin:

 

"SooJin Noonaaaaa~ you better wake up or you'd be laaaaate!!" Ugh~ As usual, Zelo being loud this early isn't a new thing for me

“Soojin-ah!!! Lend me some of your BB cream!! Pleaase!” Daehyun rocked my lifeless body effortlessly,

“Aish, when did I ever have a bb cream, oppa?” I muttered as I stirred in my sleep.

“Oh, right!!! Hinchaaaan hyuuung! Do you have extra concealers and foundations!?!?!?!” With that he ran out…

“Shut down, shut down, wake up, wake up!” Zelo then again talked with his robotic voice which irritated me the most.

“YAH ZELO, YOU BETTER SHUT UP BEF-“

“Before you cut my tongue?” He said before I could even finish my sentence,

“And before you could even cut my tongue, I suggest you should first wake up and thank me later, noona.” He said and skipped out of the room.

“Early morning with such ruckus…. Aish, these guys...” I slapped yourself awake and sat up, 6:45. It’s not that late yet! Whatever! I stood up and headed to the wash room but then again I heard loud voices,

“YAH, HYUUUUNG! GIVE ME SOME BB CREAAAM! – ZELO! STOP PLAYING AND GET READY!! – YAH, YOUNGJAE! GIVE THAT BACK! – THAT WAS MINE!!! – FOOOOOODDD – SHUT UP JONGUP!!!!”

Yep, that was them. Everyday… Yongguk oppa, Himchan oppa, Daehyun oppa, Jongup oppa, Younjae oppa and Zelo-ssi…. They yell as if they are a thousand miles apart. They bicker as is they are 8 year olds and they whine as if it kills them.

Their immaturity and noisiness can get to my nerves and be irritating sometimes… But at times like this, I can’t help but smile at their closeness.

Daehyun oppa is my biological brother while the other guys are his friends. They attend different schools and universities but they still stick together. There are rumors that they’re gangsters and stuff….. But gangsters? Them? Seriously? How could they even fight when all they know is to scream on top of their lungs and run away? Psh.

I live with them since we ran away from our parents when I was twelve. They wanted us to have a planned all but well life. Yes, some teens may want that but we don’t. Not like we wanted to be in control of everything but we wanted to live happily. They could manage well without us and with that we left them.

Wrong? I could only care less.

I took one quick shower and dressed up really fast. Not that I’m running late or so, I just wanted to come in early to avoid the crowd and screaming girls…

“I’m going!” I yelled out as I ran to the door and slipped in my school shoes,

“Yah! Not so fast! Breakfast?” Yongguk oppa yelled with his hilariously low voice.

“No thanks!” I smiled at them.

“Figured.” Daehyun oppa came to me and handed me a brown bag.

“Eat some along the way and save some for your morning snacks and afternoon ones…” He smiled and ruffled my hair. This is weird… He’s not usually like this...

“You need something?” I cocked my brow as I accept the paper bag, unsure.

They all erupted in laughter. Daehyun oppa chuckled to and flicked my forehead.

“Smart sister you got there, huh, Daehyun?” Himchan said in between laughs.

“What?” I grinned and stuck my tongue out at him. He scratched his nape and looked down,

“Quickly, before this promo ends….” I trailed off.

“BUY ME A BB CREAM LATER!” He yelled as if it can cause his death

I can’t help but laugh out.

He’s got bad skin. BAD BAD BAD skin. That’s an understatement… I’m thankful that I didn’t inherit those genes for my skin is really healthy and clean even without the help of those creams.

“Arasso. It’s not like I need to rob a bank to be able to do that, right?” I chuckled sarcastically and adjusted my backpack.

You must be thinking where we get our funds right? Well…. These oppas have part time jobs and sometimes they jam and join band contests. While I work on a part-time too in a café after classes.

“Thanks dongsaeeeeng!” He beamed and hugged me rather tightly.

“Ne, ne, ne, now let me go or I’d have to walk along with the screaming ladies again.” I flapped free from him and waved good bye to the other oppas.

The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter