CHAPTER 15: BEACH (Part 3) – Boys Got Jealous?

SM HIGH "TroubleMaker" (Under Revision)

 

Part 3

 

“Ahhh… My Wife!!!” Onew shouted.

“What?” they all looked at him weirdly.

“Ahhh… Eh?” Onew didn’t know what to say.

“Hyung?” Taemin suspiciously looked at him.

“Ah.. Aniyo… Don’t mind me…” He said and walked away.

“He’s acting weird since last night.” Minho stated.

“Nae. I wonder what happen to him. He entered the room late.” Taemin agreed.

“We’ll find out soon.”

 

“I almost caught.” Onew sighed. “Aishh where is that Toria girl.” He looked around to find her. After ten minutes, he still didn’t find her. “Better go back to the bar.”

 

“Sul, I’m going to the bar… Want to go with me?” Victoria asked Sulli.

“Go ahead Unnie… I’ll just follow later.” Sulli answered and Victoria went to the bar.

“Aneonghaseyo…” one of the staff greeted her as she entered the bar. She bowed ninety degrees and the staff guided her to one of the vacant table.

“Thank you.” She sweetly said to the staff.

“What do you want to drink Ma’am?”

“Just give me a glass of wine.” She said and the waitress left her.

 

“Bro… look.” One boy whispered to the other boy.

“She’s hot.” The other said.

“Exactly my type.” Other one stated.

“Who want to ask her name?”

“Leave it to me.” Then the boy get up and went to her table.

“Hi!” the boy said to her.

“Aneonghaseyo…” the girl greeted him back.

“Are you alone?” he asked.

“Ani… I’m… waiting for someone…”

“Would you mind if I accompany you while you are waiting?”

“U-uhm…” she think for a while.

 

VICTORIA’s POV

“Hi!” Huh? Who is he? A boy smiled to me widely.

“Aneonghaseyo…”

“Are you alone?” he asked me. Do I know him?

“Ani… I’m… waiting for someone…”

“Would you mind if I accompany you while you are waiting?”

“U-uhm…” Well, he seems so friendly. I guess it’s not bad if I talk to him while I’m waiting for Sulli. “Sure.”

“My name is Nickhun.” He held a hand to me.

“I’m Victoria.” I accept his hand.

“By the way, they are my friends.” He pointed the boys on the other table. They look familiar.

“Aneonghaseyo.” I waved to them.

He look so nice. I found out that we supposed to be classmates because he was a former student of SM High, he just transferred to the other school because his family moved here at Daejeon. He’s one of the member of the group 2PM.

“We go surfing later. Want to join with us?” he asked. Sounds fun.

“S---”

“Yahhh…Yeobo.”

End of POV

 

ONEW’s POV

“Aishhh that Toria is going to pissed me off. Where part of the world she is?” I entered at the bar. Finally I saw that girl with a boy. Wait… A BOY? And they are enjoying each other’s company. I decided to listen at their conversation.

“So you’re Chinese?” the boy asked.

“Nae… I just moved here to study.” My wife sweetly answered. Aishhh this girl. She never talked to me like that.

“We go surfing later. Want to join with us?” it’s only their first meeting and he already asking her such question? Wow… this boy want to taste my special upper cut attack. Wai--- is she going to say yes??? NOOOOOOOOOO…

“S---”

“Yeobo.”

End of POV

 

“Huh?” Nickhun look at Onew, while Victoria giving him a death glare.

“I’m looking for you for almost an hour and you’re only here?” he said in a loud voice that cause everyone look at them.

“You know him?” Nickhun asked Victoria.

“God… I miss you baby.” Onew said to her not looking at the boy.

“Yah.” She glared at him.

“Look, sorry if I made you jealous.” He said to her.

“Is he your boyfriend?”

“I’m her husband.” Onew finally looked at his face. “Hyung?”

“Jinki?”
 

 

BEACH…

“Aishhh… I want to kill that mouse.” Amber said irritated.

“Unnie, you’re so obvious. I’m getting suspicious that you already fell for Key oppa.” Luna said while laughing.

“Yes I am.” she said that shocked Luna.

“Chinja Unnie?” Luna gave her a teasingly smile. She realized what she just said.

“Ahhhh… that’s not what I mean. Erase. Erase. ERASE!!!” Amber already turned in a red tomato.

“Wow!!!! My unnie is really a girl.” Luna continuously. “My Unnie is inlove.” Luna chanted.

“Yahhhh…”

“Don’t worry unnie, falling inlove is normal.”

“Yahhh… promise me you will keep it a secret.” Amber whispered to Luna.

“I’ll try.”

“Park Sun Young!” Amber glared at her.

“Arasso… It’s a secret.” Luna assured. “But seriously, it’s Key oppa?” Luna asked. Amber bit her lower lip and shyly nodded. “Whoahhhh… Daebakkkk…”

“Sun Young?”

“T-T—O—Oppa?” Luna shuddery said.

“What are you doing here?” TOP asked her. T.O.P. was Luna’s neighbor and family’s friend. She had a crush on him since she was in her sixth grade in elementary. She even confessed to him but she was like a little sister to him. In other words he was her first love.

“I’m here with my friends.” Luna answered.

“You grown-up pretty.” He said that made Luna blushed.

“Eh? It’s not… well…” Luna didn’t know what to say.

“Ehhrrrmmmm.” Amber tried to get her attention.

“Uhhm… My friend.” She introduced Amber to him.

“My name is Amber…”

“Amber? I thought you’re a boy… hehehe.” T.O.P giggled. Amber just laugh at him.

“Call me T.O.P.” he held a hand to her.

“Well, nice to meet you T.O.P hyung!” she accepted his hand. “Would you mind if I left this girl to you? I have some important things to do.” She added to escape from her dongsaeng’s continuous teasing.

“Okay. I have so many things to tell this girl though.” He said while putting his arms on Luna’s shoulder. “Nice to meet you Amber.” He added. Amber gave him a little nod and left them.

“So, why are you here?” Luna asked after Amber left.

“I’m here with my fiancé.” T.O.P answered.

“Y-you’re what?”

“Remember Bom?” he answered instead.

“B-bom Unnie?” she was still in shock. There was a little hurt in her heart that came back.

 

FLASHBACK…

“Yah… what’s that?” a young girl curiously asked what was her friend was writing.

“I’m writing a love letter…” the girl looked up to her and then continued writing.

“For whom?”

“Who else would it be?”

“Omo… Don’t tell me you’re going to confess to T.O.P oppa.”

“Yes… Krys.”

“Aigo… My lovely bestfriend Sun Young is finally going to confess to her beloved oppa… Spread the love.”

“Yeah… Spread the love.” The two girls giggled and made a high five.

 

The next day…

The young girl took a deep breath and fixed her dress. She put a lip gloss and applies an eye shadow. “You’re so pretty Sun Young…” she admired her reflection at the mirror before walking out to their house and made her way to the park where ‘He’ could possibly be. Holding a pretty pink special paper that was folded perfectly as even a wind cannot enter, she sat at one of the bench and look around.

Then a tall boy came holding a bunch of red roses and smiled to her direction. She waved to him.

“Oppa here.” A girl’s voice shouted before she could call him. The boy walked toward her direction and passed in front of her.

“Eh?” she looked at the direction he was going. There she saw a girl, wearing a y dress and a pair of high hills, her pretty cousin, the well-mannered and highly sophisticated girl she always envy, Park Bom. Her eyes, there was a spark she can clearly see as she looked at his beloved oppa. Her oppa gave the flower to her cousin, even gave her a peek on her cheek. Hugged each other like they are the only person in the park. “Oppa, I’m here.” She wanted to say but never came out on her rosy lips. Then her tears slowly flow down to the pure skin of her cheeks. Right that moment, she promised to herself that she would never be fall inlove again.

End of Flashback…

 

“She said yes finally.” He said. Luna jumped in happiness with matching clap. Yes she was happy for him, although there was a little effect on her heart, but she was happy for her Oppa and her cousin, she need to be happy for them.

“Oppa! Finally… I’m so happy for you.” then she hugged her ‘what so called first love’.

“Really?” he asked.

“Nae…” she gave him a sweet smile.

“But someone said to me that there was ‘One Girl’ who failed to confess to me back then.” He was now teasing her. She startled a bit and turned red. ‘How could he know?’ she thought.

“Yah, who said that to you?” She shouted. “Aishhh… it must be her… that SooJung.”

“So… It’s true?” he continuously .

“A-ani…” she said before attacking him and tickled him down the sand.

“Yahhh… hahaha… Stop… hahaha… it.”

 

JONGHYUN’s POV

Onew Hyung already gone finding his beloved wife, Taemin went finding his Buddie, Krystal and Minho decided to go surfing, Key run to fine my Dinolizard sister, and now I’m here… Sitting alone while watching my ‘precious Blondie’ talking to other man. “Aishhh… Why I’m just watching her. Do something Jjong.” I walked near to them.

“Oppa! Finally… I’m so happy for you.” then she hug that man. Hey Jjong she hug him… Aishhh… this girl.

“But someone said to me that there was ‘One Girl’ who failed to confess to me back then.” He . Should I pull her now?

“A-ani…” I was about to walked toward them but my blondie attack him and tickle him to the ground… Ahhhhhh… I run to them and pulled her up…

“Dino?”

End of POV

 

Jonghyun being in his jealous state walk towards her and pulled her up away from T.O.P, Luna was shocked and curiously look at him. “Dino?”

“Yahhhh… Why are you flirting with a guy while your beloved hot and handsome boyfriend is watching?” he continuously said that made her jaw dropped.

“You have a boyfriend?” T.O.P finally get up.

“W-who’s boyfriend?” Luna asked. “I don’t ha--”

“ME…”

“Whattttt?” Luna shouted. “You’re not my--”

“Baby, I know he’s your first love… But I’m your present.” He said while grinning ear to ear.

“It’s not--”

“Sun Young… Look like your boyfriend is jealous.” T.O.P said to her.

“He’s not--”

“I’m hurting Baby… Seeing you with other guy… Its hurts… HERE.” He said while pointing to his left bare chest.

“Aishh I’m--”

“Hyung… Would you mind if I take her. We need to talk.”

“Go ahead, and you don’t need to be jealous… She’s always my little sister.”

“Oppa you’re--”

“Hyung… Nice to meet you…” He said.

“Well, I’ll go first. I’m sure my fiancé is already looking for me.”

“Fiancé?”

“Nae… You must attend to my wedding.”

“We--”

“Of course we’ll go to your wedding.”

“Yahhh… Dinosaur, would you mind if I finish my sentence? Aishhh… For God sake…” Luna rolled her eyes. T.O.P suddenly got a text message.

“Guys I’ll go first, Bom is already looking for me.” T.O.P said after reading the message. “Sun Young… You’re lucky to have a boyfriend like him…” he whispered to Luna before he left.

“Oppa…” T.O.P just waved to them and run away.

“Aishhh… Why you said that…” She turned to Jonghyun.

“What?” He asked oddly.

“That we…”

“That we what?” he decided to .

“That you’re my boyfriend… Aishhh…” Luna said while blushing.

“I’m sure we will end up like that, I just said it in advance.” He grinned and dragged her with him.

“Yahhh… You ugly Dinosaur…”

 

“I can’t believe you already got married. Why you didn’t invite me?” Nickhun laugh at Onew.

“Well, it’s not a real wedding.” Onew said. “Remember the school legend?”

“Owww… That funny legend on SM High. They still believed in that story? It’s not the legend why they became a couple.” Nickhun said.

“That’s right.” Onew agreed.

“But your virtual wife is really pretty.”

“Yahhh… Hyung… She’s mine.”

“I know. Haha…”

“Huh? Gotta go to our cottage. Nice to see you hyung.” Onew said and leave Nickhun at the bar.

“Hope to see you again Dubu.” Nickhun shouted. Onew just waved at him.

 

 

SULI’s POV

“Should I follow Vic Unnie to the bar?” She might be waiting for me. I’m sure Taeminnie is still flirting with those . Aishhhh… Why I fall inlove with that simply ert guy. “Aaaaiiishhhh…”

“Hey what are you saying there?” someone patted my shoulder.

“Huh? Minho oppa…”

“What’s wrong?” he asked.

“A-uh—it’s nothing…”

“C’mon, you can tell me.” He said. Should I tell him?

“Is it Taemin?” I was surprised by him. How could he know…

“A-ani…” I’m going to keep it till death.

“He’s looking for you…” What? Jungmal? Chinja? Aigoo… after flirting with those girls… tsk tsk…

“Actually he’s I can see him walking toward us now.”

“Uhmmm Oppa… Tell him you didn’t see me.” I got up from my seat.

“Waeyo? Where are you going?”

“Anywhere he can’t see me…” I shouted and walked as fast as I could. I walked away from the cottage. I looked behind and I found him walking and smirking at me. Omo… he’s following… Otokhae??? I started to run to the basketball court and hide behind the locker. I saw him turning his head left to right trying to find me, then I saw him walked away. Why am I running away from him anyway? Aishhh… I was about to go out behind the locker but something hit my head hardly… What was that?

“Gwechana?” that was the last word I heard before my vision become blurry.

End of POV

 

“Nurse how is she?” The boy asked the nurse.

“She’s fine now… She’s just unconscious because the ball hit her hard.” The nurse said to him.

“Can I see her now?”

“Go ahead.”

The boy entered the clinic and he found her already awake sitting at the bed. The boy gave her a wide yet worried smile.

“How’s your head?” He asked. She looked up to him but suddenly she quickly began to nit her brows and gave him a curious look.

“Who are you?”

 

FLASHBACK…

Sulli got out from the place that she was hiding when the basket ball hit her head. She fell on the floor and become unconscious. One of the boys that was playing basketball run to her…

“Gwechana?” the boy asked but she didn’t respond.

“Is she okay?” One of the boy run to help her.

“I don’t know… let’s bring her to the clinic.” He lifted her in the bridal style.

On the other hand, Taemin can’t find Sulli, so he decided to go back to the basketball court. He saw the boy carrying her in a bridal style.

“Yahhh… What did you do to her?” he shouted and run to them.

“You know her?” the boy asked him.

“Yes… what happen to her?” he immediately asked when he noticed the red on her forehead.

“She hit by the ball… Sorry, I didn’t mean her.” The boy said to him.

“It’s okay… Give her to me… I’ll bring her to the clinic.” The boy gave her to him. “Thank you.” he said to the boy before running to the resort’s clinic.

End of POV

 

TAEMIN’s POV

I enter at the clinic and I saw her already awake sitting at the bed.

“How’s your head?” I asked. Why is she looking at me like she didn’t know me?

“Who are you?” Whhhhhhhaaaatttttttt? Seriously?

“Yahhhh!!!”

“Why are you yelling at me? Do I know you?” she asked me. Huh? Whats’s happening to this girl. Did the ball hit her hard?

“Y-Yah! Buddie… stop fooling me.”

“Are you my friend?” Seriously… She didn’t know me?

“Choi Jinri…”

“You know my name?” Omo… Otokhae??? I quick my phone out of my pocket and dialed Minho Hyung’s number.

“Hyung… Come here to the clinic… Ppalli…”

End of POV

“What happen?” Minho immediately asked when they entered at the clinic.

“Sull, what happen?” Krystal worriedly asked and sat next to her checking her body if she got any injury.

“What happen to her?” Minho asked.

“I saw her at the basketball court carried by a boy. They said she hit by a ball. I carry her here but when I asked her if she’s okay, she asked who am I. She didn’t remember anything except for her name.” Taemin explained worried still written on his face.

“I’m okay… SooJung-ah, Minho oppa. But that man there… keep on saying that he’s my friend… and he’s my best buddie…” Sulli said that shocked them.

“You remember me? And Minho?” Krystal curiously asked.

“Of course I remember you and Minho oppa, and Vic unnie, Luna unnie, Amber unnie, Onew oppa, Jjonggie oppa, Key oppa, Hyun Woo.” Sulli said. Minho and Krystal looked at Taemin who was already panicking and pacing back and forth.

“Hyung…” Taemin worriedly said to Minho.

“Don’t worry Team, I’ll call the nurse.” Minho was about to leave but Sulli stopped him.

“Don’t worry Oppa… I don’t need to remember that ert SHINee Maknae!!!” Sulli said looking at Taemin while trying to hold back her laughter. Taemin just look at her, dumfounded. He can’t believe that she can fool him like that.

“Hahaha… Taemin… You should look at yourself in the mirror. You’re so funny.” She finally burst into laughter.

“Yahhhh… Aishhh… You scared me…” Taemin nagged at her. Minho laughed at him.

“Aishh… You’re not funny Choi Jinri.” She received a smack on the head from Krystal.

“Ouch… That’s hurts.” She said while rubbing her head. “Huh? Who are you?” she teased Krystal.

“Aishhh… You…”

 

 

SWIMMING POOL…

AMBER’s POV

“Aishhh… that mouse… Why he loves to annoy me, even flirting with with the girls in front of me. Ahhhhh…” Why did I fall for that Diva. I know, he’s kind of annoying but my day won’t be complete without his Divaish nags and yelling. “Aishhh… I think I--.”

“Yahhh… Watch out.” Huh? Did I just hear his voice?

“Ahhhh-”

Omo… I fell on the swimming pool? I don’t know how to swim. Othokhae?

“Help!”

“Hold my hand.” Someone held a hand to me.

End of POV

 

KEY’s POV

I saw that Lizard walking toward the Swimming pool… so I follow her secretly. Why she’s always dong that thing, you know mumbling something and talking to herself. She’s pouting? Cute… Wait! She’s gonna fall on the pool.

“Yahhh… Watch out.” I shout out loud so she can hear me.

“Ahhhh-” Shoot! She did fell on the pool. Aishh that girl.

Why she’s acting like she’s dying, as if she will die there. It’s a Kiddie pool. I must watch her.

“Help!” She’s so funny.

I was about to help her when I saw a guy run to her and help her get out of the pool.

“Gomawo…” she keep on bowing to the guy and I saw that guy blushing while looking at her. ‘What the heck is his problem?’ Is she flirting with him? Aishhh… I will punch that bastard. I was about to walk towards them but the boy already left her beside the pool.

End of POV

 

“Yahhh… Are you flirting with that boy?” Key asked behind Amber.

“Huh? What?” Amber oddly asked.

“Aishhh… You--” Key was not be able to finished because his gaze landed on her wet blouse. ‘Omo… S-line? S-line. Am I dreaming?’

“What?” Amber curiously asked. Key continuously gulped and looked away while blushing. He handed her his towel without saying a word.

“Why are you giving me this?”

“C-cover that b-body before I can do something to you.” Key said still not looking to her. Amber look at her body and her eyes widen when she notices her wet blouse. ‘See through?’

“Yahhh…” She grabbed the towel from him and immediately covered her body. “You ert Diva Mouse.”

 

 

COTTAGE…

“Noona… that Scary dongsaeng of yours did something to me.” Taemin said to Victoria like a little kid while pointing at Sulli.

“What is it?” Victoria asked to the pouting SHINee Maknae. Krystal tell them what happen and they all burst into laughter.

“Jungmal? She did that to you?” Jjong laughed at Taemin.

“Yahhh I’m your dongsaeng… You’re not supposed to be laughing at me.” He nagged at him.

“Hahaha… You’re so funny Taem. I wish I was there.” Luna said to him.

“I can even imagine you’re face.” Onew said to him.

“Hyung…”

“Where is Amber?” Victoria asked.

“Where is Key?” Onew asked his dongsaeng. They just give him an ‘I don’t know’ look. They heard two voices arguing but sounds like the arguing that you will love to hear. They enter at the cottage still yelling and teasing each other without noticing the eight pair of eyes watching them.

“Aishh… You ert.” Amber glared at Key.

“I’m not. You’re the one who show me that.” Key .

“Then you should have said earlier.” She said referring to her wet blouse.

“As if I didn’t know that you’re trying to seduce me.”

“What? That was the last thing I would do.”

“But you know what? I can’t believe you have--” Key said.

“What?” Amber teasingly asked.

“S line.” Key shyly said.

“Of course.” Amber decided to ride on his teasing lines.

“y.”

“And?”

“Gorgeous body.”

“I’m only hiding it.” She said cutely.

“So you did it on purpose?”

“Of course.”

“See? You’re seducing me.”

“Yahhh… that’s not what I mean.”

“Yahhh… Enough for that business of yours… Go pack up your things and we’re going back to Seoul.” Victoria said to the two.

“Unnie…”

“Yahhh… You guy’s heard us?” Key asked.

“You guys don’t know that we are watching you.” Kystal tease them.

“S-line?” Minho imitates Key.

“I’m only hiding it.” Taemin imitates Amber.

“Aishhh… Eavesdroppers.” Key and Amber shouted to them.

“We’re not…” Sulli said.

“You two did that in front of us.” Luna said while smirking at Amber, just to receive a death glare from her.

 

AN: Finally... I'm done with this chap...

I guess its the longest chapter of this fic....

Well...

We have to celebrate people...

Our Boys and Girls Won the same award at MAMA 2012

Yoohhooo.... Party party...

CONGRATULATIONs SHINee and F(x)...

Best Dance Performance Male Group - SHINee
Best Dance Performance Female Group - f(x)

And  take note... Our beloved Amber wants to try a more feminine image... What do you think people???

Here... I want to share a girly version of her...

tumblr_me6z66p0OP1ri75rzo3_250.jpg

I hope Key try a Long hair concept too...

tumblr_me6z66p0OP1ri75rzo2_1280.jpg

 

want a long haired KEYBER?

HELL YES!!!

tumblr_me6z66p0OP1ri75rzo1_1280.jpg