CHAPTER 13: BEACH (Part 1)

SM HIGH "TroubleMaker" (Under Revision)

Part ONE

 

“Whoahhh…” Luna giggled as she saw Keyber sleeping together, Krystal followed behind her. “They’re sleeping together.” She added.

“Gosh… They looked so cute.” Krystal commented and pulled Luna to their bed.

“They’re hugging.” Luna said in a loud voice.

“Shhh… Find a camera. Ppalli.” Krystal said and Luna pulled her phone from her pocket ant took the picture of the sleeping Keyber.

“Hahahaha… I can’t wait to see the reaction of Amber unnie tomorrow morning.” Luna said while staring at the picture that she took.

“Hehe… Unnie sent it to me.” Krystal pulled out her phone.

“Andwae. Take your own.” Luna and made faces and took a picture on her phone. Luna was just smirking at her.

 

BOY’s ROOM

“I really thought that Victoria Noona will let hyung to sleep with her.” Taemin said as he sat on the bed that he was sharing with Minho.

“Me too.” Onew unconsciously said that made the other members suspiciously looked at him.

“Hyung, tell me the truth, are you inlove with Vic Noona?” Jonghyun confronted him.

Onew smiled evilly as he thought of a plan to tease his dongsaengs. “I guess…” he said that made their eyes widen.

“Whoahhh… Chinja?” Taemin amazingly asked. Onew just nooded.

“hhuh… Hyung…” Minho jumped at him and hug him, Jonghyun and Taemin followed.

“Yahhhh… I’m just kidding. Aishhhh.” Onew gave them a smacked on their head.

“Ouuuch… ” Minho rubbed his head.

“I thought it’s real.” Taemin pouted.

“Tsk. Tsk.” Jonghyun shook his head.

“She’s already taken, aissh.” Onew said to them.

“What if she’s not?” Minho asked that startled Onew.

‘What if she’s not? Will I fall for her?... maybe... I guess? Well I admit that she’s really pretty.’ He thought and shook his head. ‘Ani ani… impossible…’ the three were just curious of what he was thinking. ‘But, why I am happy when she’s around, although she’s annoying sometimes.’ He gulped. ‘I think I like her… ani ani…’ he shook his head again. “This can’t be!” he said and stood up from his bed. “I need water.” He walked out of the room leaving the three dumfounded.

“Onew hyung is so weird.” Taemin said.

“I think he’s inlove.” Minho walked back to his bed. “Key will surely endlessly if he’s here. Wait… where’s he?”

“He’s in the girl’s room.” Taemin said. “Ahhh… Key Umma was so lucky… I wonder who’s his sleeping with. Amber Nonna or… Krys or Luna--”

“Yahhh.” Minho and Jonghyun yelled at him.

“Aishhh… I will kill that diva if he’s sleeping with my Luna.” Jonghyun said.

“It’s Amber…” Minho shouted that shocked Taemin and Jonghyun. “Uhhh… I’m sure it’s Amber… he’s sleeping with her, yeah right, it’s Amber. He..he..” he continued. ‘He better not to sleep next to SooJung, I will surely kill that Diva.’ He thought.

“Yeah, he must be sleeping with her.” Jonghyun agreed.

“Okay, you two said.” Taemin suspiciously looked at Minho.

“Yahhh… What’s with that stare?” Minho asked.

“Aniyo…” Taemin said to him and give him a teasingly smile.

 

 

ONEW’s POV

“Aishhh… what’s happening to me.” I drink the water bottoms up. “Why I think that I like her?” I’m so confused now. I feel my heart beat faster when I think about her. “Do I like you?” I asked imagining that she’s in front of me. “I admit, sometimes I think about you… Ani… Not sometimes… Everyday… yeah right everyday… I know you’re already taken but I feel my heart beating faster everyday I saw you… I want to touch your face… I smile when I saw you smile… And when I kiss you, I really want the time to stop right that moment… I want that kiss last forever… yeah, I think I like you, I really like you… will you consider my feelings… Ahhh… I can even smell your hair now… how will you know that I like you…”

“Confess to her! Stupid!” i get back to myself and I saw a girl in front of me. A girl with a long hair. I can’t see her face because the lights were off. She’s wearing a white pajama. I can feel my blood run out of my face right this moment. Okay, there was a girl with a long hair in front of me… wearing a white pajama. I’m okay… I’m okay… Relax Jinky… she’s just a…

“G-g-gh-GHOSTTTT!”

End of POV

 

VICTORIA’s POV

I feel thirsty so I went to the kitchen to grab some water. I saw that Dubu standing near the refrigerator mumbling something. “Is he sleepwalking?” he even talking to himself with his eyes closed. I decided to not mind him and drink my water. “I feel my heart beating faster everyday I saw you…” I heard him saying. I’ve got confused so I walked near to him to hear him better. “I want to touch your face… I smile when I saw you smile… And when I kiss you, I really want the time to stop right that moment…” hehehe… This DUBU is inlove… “I want that kiss last forever… yeah, I think I like you, I really like you…” Interesting. I’m getting curious of who’s that girl he talking about. “will you consider my feelings… Ahhh… I can even smell your hair now…” Huh? He’s crazy… Time to wake him… “how can you know that I like you…” Seriously?

“Confess to her! Stupid!” I said. He opened his eyes widely when he saw me. Did I scare him? He was just looking at me from head to toe, aishhh, is he examining my body, this ert. I was planning to yell at him but…

“G-g-gh-GHOSTTTT!” Did I hear it right? ‘Ghost?’

“Ahhhhhh…”

End of POV

 

Onew ran to the living room, Victoria ran after him.

“Gosh… Y-you really seen a ghost?” Victoria asked while catching her breath.

Onew turned to her and looked at her from head to toe. “Toria?”

“Thanks God that I did not saw that ghost…” Victoria sighed. Onew suddenly burst into laughter. Victoria dumfounded looking at him. “Eh?”

“Hahahaha… I really thought you’re a ghost… hahahaha…” Onew said to her.

“Gosh… You scared me… I thought you really saw a ghost…” Victoria sighed. “W-wait.. ME?... Yahhhh…”

“Shhhh… don’t shout everybody is already sleeping.” Onew said in a low voice, still laughing at her.

“You Dubu… You’re really dead…” Victoria clenched her teeth, tears were already forming on her eyes.

“Mianhe…” Onew felt guilty but still holding back his laughter. “W-want Chocolates?” Victoria lightened up as she heard that and nodded like a little kid as she was wiping off her tears. He recently discovered that Victoria really likes chocolates. Onew left her for a while and pick the chocolate that he bought secretly in the convenient store. He’s back to the living room holding a box of chocolates.

“Here!” He gave the box to her.

“Thanks…” she smiled and opened the box and started eating the chocolates. “Are you inlove?” Victoria suddenly asked.

“H-huh?”

“You were talking to yourself earlier… more like imagining that you were confessing to a girl. Who’s the girl… do I know her?” She asked continuously.

“A-a-aniyo… Don’t mind it.” Onew blushed.

“You’re just sleepwalking I guess.” She said.

Onew sighed as a relief. “Nae, I-Im just sleepwalking, hehe.” He watched Victoria eating. ‘Will you be mine?’ He took a deep breath. “Uhm, sorry about earlier. You know, the ghost thing… hehehe…” he bit his lower lip.

“It’s okay… you already made things up…” She smilingly said talking about the chocolates. Her smile faded when he look at her deeply, they looked at each other’s eyes. He started to move near to her as she started to close her eyes. Their lips meet and passionately kissing each other. He can taste the sweetness of chocolate from her lips. They pulled to catch a breath. Staring at each other from a while but suddenly their eyes widened when they realized what they just did. Their faces were red like a tomato.

“Eerrmm..” Onew cleared his throat. “This Chocolates will surely be sweeter if watch a movie.” He said to less the awkwardness.

“N-nae, you’re right… I guess.” Victoria said not looking at him. Onew grabbed the remote control and the T.V., they watch random movies and switch to different channels but they didn’t understand what they were watching because they were busy examining the presence of each other.

“U-uhm… I guess we better go to sleep…” Onew stood up and switch off the T.V. Victoria nodded and get up from the sofa. “G-good night.” Onew nervously said as he opened the bedroom door for her.

“G-good night.” she answered and Onew enter to the bedroom next to hers. She laid her back on her bed and felt her lips as she remember what was just happen.

 

 

“MOOOOORRRRNNiiingggg!!!” Sulli’s voice echoed in the whole cottage that morning awakening the others.

“Aishhh… whose that freak.” Minho said in his sleepy voice.

“Ahh her voice is like a machine gun…” Taemin complained. “I can’t imagine I can hear it every morning when we get married.” He added in a low voice.

“Whatt?” Minho turned to him.

“Aniyo!” Taemin face his back to him and pulled a blanket over him. He’s surely a red tomato now.

“Okay… Let get back to sleep…” Minho said and wraps his arms around Taemin. “Yeobo…” Minho teased Taemin.

“Yahhhh… Hyung... Your ewww…” Taemin get up from their bed and went to the bathroom. Minho laughed at him along with Jonghyun.

“Hahahaha… he’s so funny… I will try that to Key sometimes.” Jonghyun said to Minho.

 

“Morning unnie. What’s our breakfast?” Luna hugged Vic from behind.

“Morning puppy… I’m making egg omelet.” Victoria hugged her back.

“Yahhh…What’s with that morning sweetness…” Krystal peeked from the kitchen door.

“Ohhh… our maknae is jealous. Come here.” Victoria said to her and Krystal run to them. Victoria pulled from the hug of her two dongsaeng.

“Clean yourselves, I will finish this.” said Victoria. The two girls followed her. Then suddenly,

“Ahhhhhhhh…” they heard Amber screamed.

“Eh?”

“She’s awake, hehehe.” Luna giggled then Krystal winked at her.

“What?” Victoria suspiciously looked at the two girls.

“Let’s just don’t mind her unnie.” Krystal said and helped her preparing breakfast.

“You did something funny?” Victoria asked.

“No…” Luna and Krystal said unison.

 

MEANWHILE…

AMBER’s POV

I felt the morning sunrays coming from the window. I opened my eyes, I’m not in my room. I guess it was just a dream. I can smell fresh air and the smell of the sea. I can even hear the sound of the wave of the sea. I feel like I’m in a paradise. I turn to my left and I found Key sleeping next to me. Wait, he’s sleeping next to me? But it was just a dream, it’s okay. ‘Why I’m so happy dreaming about this? Opening my eyes in the morning only to see this angelic face. Oh God… thank you for this wonderful dream, I’m not asking you this but you just granted.’

“Morning Baby.” Key said to me. He just called me baby? I’m so happy.

“Morning Boo.” I smiled and greeted him back. He pulled me closer to him so that my face was on his chest.

“How’s your sleep?” he whispered to my ear.

“Why I’m dreaming about you this time. I feel like it’s real.” I asked him.

“Really?” he asked softly, more like teasing me.

“Nae.” I answered him.

“You happy?” he asked again. Wow, this Diva is just different right now.

“Yes… I guess…” I said to him and hugged him back. I can’t believe I’m doing this. He made me face him and pinched my nose.

“Ooouch. It’s hurts.” I said rubbing my nose. Wait, it’s really hurt. I look at him and he was just smirking at me. ‘My nose hurts? So that means…’

“Ahhhhhhhh…”

End of POV

 

KEY’s POV

I opened my eyes and I found Amber staring at me. She’s so cute in her messy hair.

“Morning Baby.” I said to her. Then she smiled at me. Hhuh… that’s new.

“Morning Boo.” she said to me. Boo? Am I dreaming? I pulled her closer and she didn’t protest. I guess she like it.

“How’s your sleep?” I said to her ear.

“Why I’m dreaming about you this time. I feel like it’s real.” Shoot! She thought it’s just a dream. What if I ?

“Really?” I asked softly.

“Nae.”

“You happy?”

“Yes… I guess…” she said and hugged me back. This lizard no clue of what she was doing. So I made her face me. It’s time to make her get back to herself. I pinched her nose a little hard.

“Ooouch. It’s hurts.” She rubbed her nose and curiously looked at me. I guess she realized now.

“Ahhhhhhhh…”her eyes widened and she pushed me hardly that caused me fell on the cold floor.

“Ouch… my back.”

End of POV

 

“Ouch… my back.” Key yelped in pain. Amber suddenly felt guilty and helped him get up.

“Why are you sleeping next to me?” She shouted.

“Well, I get tired because I carry you last night so I rest here for a while but I fell asleep.” Key explained.

“Why are you… uhm?”

“What?” Key asked oddly.

“Uhm… you know, hugging me?” Amber continued.

“You’re the first one who did that to me.” Key said to her. She blushed of what he said.

“Huh? That’s not true.” Amber said. ‘I really did hug him?’ she thought.

“Are you sure about that.” He . “You even kissed me.” He lied.

“What?” Amber was like a red tomato now.

“Gosh Amber… You’re so aggressive.” He said trying to hold back his laughter.

“Yahhh… Stop it.” Amber shouted.

“And you forced me to---”

“I said stop…Aishhh.” Amber made him stop for a while.

“…and your body is so soft, I want to hug you again… come here Baby.” Key walked towards her.

“Yahhh… don’t you dare touch me!” Amber warned him, but he didn’t listen. “Aishhh… You ert.” She forced him to get out of the room and slammed the door in front of his face.

“Goshhh…” Amber felt her face so hot that time.

“Baby… I’m just kidding, open this door.” Key said outside.

“Go to hell, aishhh… you evil diva.” she shouted behind the door.

“Aishhh… I love you too…” Key continuously .

“Key Oppa, you’re teasing her again?” Sulli came out of the other room.

“She’s so funny.” Key said while laughing.

“Oppa… You’re so mean. I’m sure she’s Ms. Red Tomato now.” Sulli said and laughed along with him.

“Did I really kiss that Diva?” Amber asked herself in front of the mirror. “Ani…” she shook her head a couple of times before washing her face. “Omo… why I am blushing…” she slapped her face lightly.

 

“Buddie want to go swimming.” Taemin said to Sulli while eating his toasted bread.

“Okay, let’s go after breakfast.” Sulli happily agreed.

“Yah, can come with you?” Luna said to them.

‘Buddie, say no.’ Taemin thought.

“Of course you can unnie.” Sulli answered that caused Taemin glared at Luna.

“What?” Luna glared back at him. Taemin nudge at Jonghyun telling him to help him.

“I also want to go with you.” Jonghyun said instead of helping him.

“Seriously?” Taemin sighed. ‘Aish, I want to be with her, only her. Why Jjong hyung didn’t get me.’

“Yah Blondie, what are you going to wear later?” Jjonghyun asked Luna instead of minding Taemin’s glare.

“We brought a swimsuit.” Sulli said.

“Two piece?” Jonghyun asked that lighten up Taemin, Minho and Key.

“Aishhh… Yah, look at these erts.” Krystal pointed at them.

“I’m not a ert.” The four boys said unison.

“I’m just curious.” Jonghyun added.

“I’m innocent.” Taemin said.

“Well…” Key just said. ‘I’m curious of what she’s going to wear.’ he said in his mind referring to Amber.

“You wish.” Krystal and Luna said to him like they read what he was thinking.

“What?” Key asked.

“We know what you’re thinking.” Sulli said to him.

“I’m not thinking anything.” Key denied.

“Liar.” Minho smacked the back of his head.

“Ouch that’s hurts.”

“Hey, good morning, do we have chicken?” Onew asked from the door.

“Aniyo… you’re chicken took a break.” Taemin jokingly said.

“Awwww… that’s sad.” Onew pouted and took a sit next to Key.

“Yahhh, that seat was reserved.” Key nagged at him.

“Huh? For whom?” Onew asked.

“Aish, don’t asked just move.”

“Aish…” Onew ruffled his hair and move to another seat. “Hey Toria, good morning.” He said when Victoria came out of the kitchen carrying the bowl of soup. He immediately sat up from his seat and helped her.

“T-thanks.” Victoria said. He just smiled at her.

“Ooowwww.” The other looked at them.

“Hey… I remembered, I heard someone screaming last night.” Sulli suddenly asked.

“Yeah right, I heard that too.” Taemin said.

“I’m curious of who is that.” Sulli wondered.

“I heard him scream something like… Ghost?” Krystal said.

“Uhmmm… maybe they were the boys at the other cottage.” Onew uncomfortably said.

“Yeah, they are the boys at the neighborhood.” Victoria backed upping him.

“Eh?” Minho and Jonghyun questionably stare at OnToria.

“I’m gonna grab some water.” Victoria said.

“I’m gonna take a shower.” Onew said and left them.

“I smell something fishy.” Jonghyun stated.

 

 

AN: just a part one...

I'm still working on part two

hehehe

don't stop supporting me

Thank U guys

Leave a comment...

KeyBer World

hope U LIKE it..