CHAPTER 8: CELEBRATION

SM HIGH "TroubleMaker" (Under Revision)

 

 

“Noona… You want more?” Jonghyun asked Victoria as he gives her another glass of champagne.

“Ohhh, sshure…”

“Yah, you drink too much.” Onew grab the glass from her.

“Yahhh! Aishhh…” she just glared at him.

“Hyung give me that.” Onew gave the glass of champagne to Key.

Victoria grabed Onew’s hand and drag him to the dance floor. “DUBU… Dance with me…” she put her arm around his neck. Onew just wrap his hand around her waist. They dance to the beat of music while the Soshi girls, Suju boys, and other member of SHINee and Fx cheered for them.

“Such a beer addict…” Onew said to her ear.

“Yahhh… Who’s beer addict? Blame you’re DINO dongsaeng.” She shouted.

“Be quite drunk woman.” He nagged at her. Few minutes later…

“Yah, Toria, are you okay?” Onew asked because she just standing in front of him while her hand on her stomach. Victoria nodded and run on the way to the comfort room. She entered to one of the restroom without checking the sign board.

“Yahhh.”

“Yahhh.” The boys shouted at her.

“Mianhe…” She keep on bowing while hiding her already red face and walk out of the male’s restroom. She runs to the other restroom. This time, she double cheeked the sign board. As she enters the room, she run to the toilet bowl and throw all the food that she had eaten.

“Aishhh… I should not drink that champagne…” she said to herself while keep on vomiting. After she cleaned herself she walk out of the restroom but to her surprise, Onew was waiting for her outside.

“You okay now?” He asked to her. She nodded. He grabbed her arm and dragged her to the kitchen.

“Yahhhh… why are you taking me here?” she asked. But instead of answering her, Onew went to the other room and shut the door. He back in a few minutes carrying the two cups of coffee.

“Drink this.” he ordered. She obediently drink the coffee.

“You made this?” She asked.

“Hmmm.” He answered as he drinks his own coffee.

“Why you so kind to me now?” she said and look at him.

“You’re at my Bar. I’m responsible if something happen.”

“Ahhh.” Victoria just nodded her head as a convenience. They talk to each other like they were not an enemy. They really enjoyed each other’s company. Suddenly, Victoria’s spoon dropped on the floor. She took off on her sit to pick the spoon and Onew did so. She was about to pick the spoon when their hand touched each other. They were just staring at each other, shocked when they feel the warmth and the run of electricity on their veins. Onew started to lean his face near to her…

 

“Oh my God!” Victoria suddenly jolted up from her bed. ‘What was that.’ She asked to herself as she run to the restroom and wash her face. ‘God. Tell me it was just a dream.’ She lightly rub her forehead as she try to recall last night event. “Did I drink that much last night?”

“Yes you did.” Krystal suddenly popped in the door. She walks in and grabbed her toothbrush.

“Then how did you guys carry me to the dorm?”

“Onew oppa carry you.” Krystal stated. Victoria spills the water to the mirror because of what Krystal said. “Yah, Unnie. Aish.”

“What did you said?”

“Onew oppa carry to the dorm because you fell asleep at the bar last night. Aish you should not drink such liquor again.” Krystal nagged at her.

“Nahhh… What the early noise.” Sulli said sleepily as she walks in.

“Morning!!!” Krystal said to her and prepare her toothbrush.

“Gomawoh…” Sulli sweetly smile at their maknae. “Unnie did you sleep well last night? I swear you had a great sweet dream ‘cause you keep on mumbling Onew oppa’s name while sleeping.” She teased their leader while brushing her teeth. Krystal winked at her.

“What? Stop saying nonsense!” Victoria gave the two a death glare.

“We’re just telling the truth.” Krystal continued to .

“Unnie, Onew oppa almost kiss you.” Sulli said to her in her most sweetly eye. Krystal blushed when she heard the word.

“Aishhhh. I’m going to prepare our breakfast.” She said as an excuse to get away from her dongsaeng. Krystal and Sulli made a high five when she was already out of the restroom. “Unnie, you’re blushing… Hehehehe.” The two shouted unison.

 

VICTORIA’s POV

“Shut up!” I shout at my two dongsaeng because they keep on teasing me. I grabbed the chicken from the fridge. ‘What was exactly happen last night?’

 

FLASHBACK

My spoon fell on the floor. I was about to pick it up but suddenly…

Our hands touch…

I feel the electricity runs. ‘Omo…’ He lean toward my face until our nose touches.

“Y-yah…” I nervously said but he keep on looking at me. “Y-yah DUBU.”

“Close your eyes.” He said still holding my hands. “Please.” He added breathlessly.

“D-DUBU…” He pressed his nose against mine. My hands started to shake. “Yah… Lee Jinki.”

“Hmmm.” He said as he place his arms around my waist and pull me closer. My eye has a mind as it’s started to close on its own. He burst into laughter.

“Hahahahaha… Toria. You really think I’m going to kiss you?” he said while laugh heavily. I stood up and went back to the bar.

“Yah Unnie, that’s my juice.” Amber shouted at me.

“I need this.” I said to her as I drink her juice. I feel my face become sweaty. “I need more.” I grabbed Luna’s Juice.

“Y-yah U-unnie.” I saw Amber bit her lip.

“Why?”

“Uh a-aniyo.” They said unison and drink the juice. ‘Ahhh. I want more juice.’ I saw Taemin walking toward us carrying a jar of juice.

“Taemin give me that.”

“N-noona.”

Few minute later, I feel my head become heavy. “Why I feel… I want… to… sleep…”

End of FB

 

“Ahhh. Omo.” I said still chopping the chicken.

“Unnie don’t chop the chicken like that. It’s already dead.” Luna said behind me.

“Ohhh. Good morning dear.” I greeted her.

“Morning.” She answered as she hugged me at the back. “How’s your sleep. Have you dreamed about Onew appa?” I look at her curiously. ‘Why they tease me about that Dubu this morning.’

End of POV

 

“Yah. Why do I dream about that bastard?” Victoria rolled her eyes.

“Ihhhh. Umma is inlove.” Luna continued to .

“Stop. Aishhh.”

“Last night.” Luna started. “Onew appa and our Vic umma…” she glanced at her. “Oh my… you guys are so sweet.” She added.

“What made you said that?” Victoria yelled.

“Unnie, I saw it. You almost kissed.” Luna said happily.

“What?” ‘So that was not a dream.’ “Aishhh… Otokhae.”

“Umma, why are you blushing.”

“Aishh. Stop teasing me and wake Amber.” She said to get out of Luna’s teasing.

“Huh? I though she’s already awake. She’s not in our room.” Luna said.

“What? Where is Amber?”

 

SHINee’s DORM

“Omo… my head.” Taemin said as he wakes up. “Huh? Where is Key hyung?” He walk to the restroom and wash his face.

“Taem. Breakfast is ready.” Jonghyun said outside the room.

“Hyung did you saw Key Hyung? he’s not here.” He asked as he open the door.

“Shhhh. He’s in the happy land right now.” Jjonghyun said to him and motioned him to keep quite.

“Happy land?” Taemin asked in a low voice. Jonghyun said Taemin to follow him. They went to the living room. “Amber noona?” he said in shock. “Why Amber noona is sleeping here?” He asked to Jjong. Amber was on the sofa while Key’s head was on her lap while they’re soundly sleeping. They even holding hands.

 

FLASHBACK

“Hyung… Carry me.” Amber said to Jonghyun. They are walking back to the dorm.

“I don’t want. You’re heavy.” Jonghyun said to her.

“Oppa, carry Amber.” Jessica said to Donghae.

“She can walk by herself. She’s a tough girl.” Key rolled his eyes to Amber. The other went to the dorm first and Key, Jonghyun and Amber left with their Suju and Soshi sunbaes.

“Yeah, I’m a tough girl. I can beat you even in the videogame.” Amber tries to get him annoyed.

“Hahaha. Who said? Try me.” Key said with full of confidence. “Well I beat Onew and Jonghyun Hyungs in PS3 for a couple of times.”

“Okayyy. What the winner gets?” Amber asked.

“The loser will do whatever the winner wants, for a month.”

“Deal.” Amber agreed. When they got back to the dorm, Amber went together with the boys. Key and Amber played video game for an hour while Jonghyun was only watching and cheered. Finally…

“Hahaha... You lose.” Key said to her.

“Aishhh. You cheated.” Amber complained.

“You only said that because you lose.” Key . “From now on, I will be your master.” He said with a victory smile. She gave him an annoyed look.

“Hyung. What time is it?” Amber asked Jjong.

“Its 2 AM already.”

“Can I take a nap here for a while? Promise I will go back to my dorm later.” Jjong just nod his head and leave Key with her.

“You drink wine, do you?” Key asked her.

“Ani. What are you saying?”

“The juice. It has wine. Am I right.” He asked still looking at her.

“A-ahh… I don’t know what you are saying...” She said and close her eyes. She fell asleep easily because of the effect of wine that she drink with Taemin and Luna. Key just shook his head and went to his room. After a while, he back and cover her with a blanket. He watches Amber soundly sleeping. “You said you just take a nap, but you’re sleeping soundly now.” He smiled and touched her cheeks. “You’re not girly as other girls, but I can’t deny to myself that you were naturally beautiful.” He said while yawning. He fell asleep at her lap without noticing that he was tightly holding her hand.

END of FB

 

“So that’s what happen? Hahaha.” Taemin laugh while eating his noodles.

“Yup… I can’t wait till they awake.” Jjonghyun said. And…

 

“Yahhh…” Amber’s voice filled the room.

“Don’t shout aishhh.” Key said to her. Amber look around at the living room. “Where I am?”

"SHINee's room."

“Whaaaat?”

“Yah, I said don’t shout. You may awake them.” Key glared at her.

“Yahhh… What’s that noise?” Onew asked sleepily while standing at the door together with Minho.

“Amber?” Minho curiously asked.

“Hyungs…”

“What are you doin’ here? With…” One asked and looks at Key who’s now folding the blanket.

“Yah, hyung why are you looking at me?” Key said to their leader.

“They sleep together at the sofa. Last night.” Jonghyun and Taemin appeared from the kitchen. “Don’t worry nothing happened. They just played video games and fell asleep here.” Jonghyun assured. Onew just nodded and went to the bathroom while Minho smirking at Key.

“I’ll go now.” Amber was about to leave but Key stop her.

“Eat breakfast first.”

“I will eat at my dorm--”

“You will eat here. I’m you’re Master, remember?” Key reminded her about the deal.

“Aishh. Seriously? FINE.” She just said and followed Key at the Kitchen.

 

 

COFFEE SHOP

“Aishhh. What take them so long?” Krystal murmured while looking at her wrist watch. She was waiting Luna and Amber at the coffee shop. Suddenly her phone rang.

“Yah… Where are you guys.” she said as she answered the call.

“Just a minute. We meet Luna’s mother at the mall and she asked us to help her buy a dress.” Amber said on the other line.

“Ah, okay. I’ll wait you guy’s here.” She hung up the phone and ordered a drink. She saw a familiar guy enter at the coffee shop. He looks around and shook his head while looking at his watch. ‘His date was late again.’ She said to herself and focused her attention at the magazine that she was reading.

“Yah, Ice Princess. Can I share a table?” Krystal look up to him and nodded and look at the magazine again.

“You’re alone?”

“Hmmm.” She nodded without looking at him. “Seems like you’re date didn’t show up.” She said because Minho keep on glancing at his watch.

“I’m not on a date. I’m waiting for my friend.”

“Owww…” she suddenly feel uneasy. ‘Why I feel like this when he’s around?’

“You said something?”

“You hear me said something?”

“No.”

“Then I never said something.” She said to take away her awkward feeling. Minho dialed a number at his phone.

“Eunhyuk hyung, where are you. I’m already here at the coffee shop.” Minho said like nagging.

“I will be late. My Mom asked me to bring a package to my uncle.”

“You’re already late.” Minho rolled his eyes.

“Mianhe. I’ll text Yuri to accompany you.” Eunhyuk .

“She’s with her friends.” Minho stated then Krystal glanced at him. He ended the call and look at Krystal.

“So you’re waiting someone here?” Minho asked to her.

“About that night!” Krystal nervously said.

“What about that night?” Minho curiously asked.

 

FLASHBACK

“Key hyungggg… Sarangheeeeeeeee…” Minho hugged and tried to kiss Key.

“Yahhh get off me drunk man… Aishhh. Who let him drink.” Key shouted. Key barely knows Minho’s attitude when he got drunk. He pushed Minho and landed on Jonghyun.

“Ohhhhh… Jonghyun Hyung….hehehehe” Jonghyun just look at him, don’t know what to do. “Yeoboooo… hehehehe…”

“Yahhhh… What’s happening to you…” Jonghyun tried to get off from Minho’s hug.

“You let him drink without even knowing what his attitude is when he got drunk?” Key nagged at Jonghyun.

“Why?” Jonghyun curiously asked.

“Hyung, he will said ‘I love you’ and kisses everyone when he got drunk.” Key explained. Jonghyun finally got off from Minho and runs to Onew. Minho saw Taemin.

“Taemin-ah… Hehehehe… Come to hyungggg…” he said to Taemin. He walk like a zombie toward Taemin.

“Taemin-ah… Saraaangheeee…” He kissed Taemin at the cheeks.

“Yahhhhhh Hyung…” Taemin push Minho while their SuJu sunbaes laugh at them.

“Minho, stop that. Aishhh.” Key pulled Minho and made him sit.

“I want to pee.” Minho stood up. “Hyung come with me.” He said to Key.

“Go by yourself. Aish.” He let Minho go by his own.

 

“Krystal… Hurry up. Aishhh.” Sulli shouted outside the restroom.

“Just a minute. You may go first.” Krystal said.

“Okay… I’ll go to Luna unnie then.” She said and left Krystal alone at the comfort room. Krystal fixed her hair for a while and get out of the restroom. She saw Minho walking toward the restroom. ‘Is he drunk?’ She said to herself while Minho smiled when he saw her.

“Hehehe. Ice Princessss…” he got near to her. He grabbed her waist and pinned her on the wall. “Sarangggghhheeee.”

“Whattttt?” Krystal’s eyes got widen when he leaned forward and press his lips into her. Krystal startled and just stood in shock.

“Yahhh!!!” Krystal shouted when she got back to herself as she pushed Minho but he was so heavy for her. She keep on pushing him when she noticed that he was already sleeping while leaning at her shoulder. ‘Aishhh. Seriously?’

 

MEANWHILE…

“Krystal Jung…” a girl voice said while smiling at the screen of her phone. She took a picture of them. “You better get ready… It’s time for revenge…” a girl smirked evilly and pocketed her phone.

 

“Oppa… Help me.” Krystal shouts when he saw Key.

“What happen?” Key asked. He decided to follow Minho when he did not come back.

“I don’t know. I just saw him walking when…”

“When?” Key asked.

“When…” Krystal doesn’t know how to explain without saying what exactly happened. “Uhmmm… he just fell on me… Stop asking and just help me with this beast…” Key helped her with Minho. He smirked at the girl. He knew Krystal was Minho’s victim this time.

End of FB

 

“Yah… What happen that night?” Minho waved his hand in front of her face. She felt her hand became watery.

“H-Huh… Ahhh aniyo. Forget it.” She said nervously.

“Pssshh.”

“Yahhh… Soojung… Sorry we’re late.” Krystal sighs as a relief when Luna and Amber came together with Eunhyuk. “Ohhh. Minho oppa, you’re here too.” Luna smiled at him.

“Aishhh… You guys made me talk with this Beast for a long time.” Krystal nagged at them.

“At least you never get bored.” Minho said to her.

“Whatever…” She rolled her eyes.

“Sorry girls, I’m not able to talk you ‘cause we have to go. Eunhyuk said to the girl. ”We can get a long time together next time.”

“It’s okay hyung.” Amber said to him.

“We go first.” Minho said and the girls nodded. He took a quick glance at Krystal before they went out of the Coffee shop.

 

AT THE MALL…

“Oppa… Here.” Suzzy waved when she spotted Taemin at the entrance of the mall.

“Why do you want to see me all of a sudden?” Taemin said to her. Suzzy was his childhood friend and was like a little sister to him. They grew up together.

“I just miss oppa.” She said as she wraps her hand to his.

“Aigoo…” Taemin messes her hair.

“Oppa… Don’t do that. Aishh, I’m not a little kid anymore.” She said while fixing her hair.

“So where you want to go?”

“I want ice cream oppa.”

“Aigoo. You never change.” He said and they went to the ice cream shop inside the mall.

 

SULLI’s POV

‘Ahhhh… I’m so bored.’ I’m alone at the dorm. Luna unnie, Amber Hyung, and Krystal went out without me. Victoria unnie visit his grandparents. ‘Aishhh… Otokhae…’ I change my dress and went to the mall. When I am already at the mall, I can’t even decide where to go first. I saw an ice cream shop. I smiled and walked toward the shop. “Huh?” I saw Taemin oppa at the counter. I waved at him but it seems like he didn’t saw me. So I decided to call his name. “Taem--” I saw him smiled at the girl that was sitting at the side. “min—nie.” I watch him as he walks toward the girl. I can’t see her face because she was facing her back at me. So I went in and sit at the table behind a plant. One of the staff asked my order, so I decided to order vanilla ice cream. I fixed my position to make a clearer view of them. I feel my heart become heavy when he wiped the ice cream on her face. My ice cream accidentally fell on the floor so one of the staff runs toward me. “Are you okay Ma’am?” He asked. I smiled at him and said I’m okay. “We will give you another Ma’am.” he said. The girl finally glances at my direction. Thank God that there is a plant in front of me. “It’s okay. It’s my fault anyway.” I paid the ice cream and went out of the shop.

“I know that girl.” It was Bae Suzzy. The ‘Princess’ of AQ Academy.

I remember what Taeminnie said when we’re at Onew oppa’s bar last Friday.

 

“Buddie… I want to ask something.”

“What is it?” I curiously asked because he was serious.

“Do you… already like someone?” I smiled and switched the question to him.

“You oppa, you already like someone?”

“I do.” He nodded.

“Who was it? Do I know her?” I feel my heart was ripping apart.

“I will said it to you when she’s ready.” He smiled and left me and went to his bandmates.

 

“So, she was the girl.” I feel my eyes become watery. I wipe my tears and went back to the dorm.

END of POV

 

FX’s DORM

Amber awakes because of the cellphones ring. She checked her phone, it’s not hers. “Yah Luna. Your phone is ringing. Answer it palli. Aishhh, so annoying.” She said in a sleepy voice. Luna look at her phone to know who was calling in the middle of the night. It says: Mr. Handsome. “Who’s this?” she press the end button and get back to sleep. Her phone ring again. “Aishhh.” She decided to answer the phone. “Yuboseyo.”

“Hi…” the voice on the other line just said.

“Who’s this…” she asked.

“Yah… Blondie…”

“DINOOO? How did you get my number?”

“Yahhh Luna don’t shout.” Amber nagged at her.

“Mianhe…” she said to Amber. “Yahhh. How do you get my number.” She said to Jonghyun.

“When I sent our pic to you last Friday.” Jonghyun explained.

“Why did you call?” she asked.

“I just want to say goodnight. Hehehe.”

“You already said. Let me sleep now.”

“Wait… I’ll pick you up tomorrow morning. Arasso.”

“Whattt?” she asked but he already hung up the phone. “Aishhhh…”

 

SHINee’s DORM

“Yah, Jjong. Aish who are you calling in the middle of the night?” Onew asked in his sleepy voice.

“Aniyooo.” He smilingly said.

“Is that Luna? Aishhh you’re such a playboy.” Onew get rolled at his bed facing his back to Jonghyun.

“As if you’re not. Hyung, do you like Victoria noona?” Jonghyun asked that made Onew look at him.

“What?”

“Hyung we saw it. You planned to kiss her.” Jonghyun started to .

“Aishhh… Get back to sleep.” Onew said in an already red face and pull his blanket over his head. Jonghyun laugh at him heavily.

 

 

AN: How's this chap??? hehehehe

Sorry for the long wait...

anyways... Minho are so funny... hehehe

I combined his Salemender and To the Beautiful You Attitude when he got drunk.... hehehehe

 

 

I dedicate this chap to KeyBer...

Happy ALMIGHTYKEYDAY...

Hope you have the best birthday...

LOVE U GUYS... More POWER KEYBER... I want a KEYBER JAKARTA moment....

Happy KEYBER SEPTEMBER...